PDA

View Full Version : E-Mags, Whats the deal

Remake101
02-20-2004, 11:49 AM
Yo,
Wuts the deal with Emags. What do they do that make them so good. I looked at some and the only difference is see is that it has the big thing up front, does it have different firing modes such as 3 round burst and full auto?
Can you guys tell tell me wuts with them..... I mean i know they are supposed to be good guns especially by the price.

trains are bad
02-20-2004, 12:14 PM
1. It's a Mag (good thing)

2. It is well built with an integral Ni-Mh battery

3. the trigger is very adjustable and one of the best triggers out there.

4. and the big one, It can be fired both mechanicaly and electronically.

rmhawk
02-20-2004, 01:40 PM
Once you go from a mag to an Emag, you'll never go back.

personman
02-20-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by rmhawk
Once you go from a mag to an Emag, you'll never go back.
Heh...
I did..
I loved my emag, but I couldnt justify the price. I was shooting too much paint for comfort, and I couldnt play with an 1000 dollar gun. You have to be so careful with it :p
I switched back to my mechanical mag and I like it better.

Methylphenidate
02-20-2004, 05:27 PM
carefull with it... what????
thats why i love my emag cus it can take a pounding. its durable and reliable. i mean sure if i dropped it in a poudle of water and ran it over with my car it might not work. its the only gun ive ever owned that i can take out of my gear bag feed my baby a little oil and i know she is gonna work.

personman
02-20-2004, 05:29 PM
Well, careful with it as opposed to something like a spyder that I wouldnt care about dragging behind a car for half a mile. I ment more cosmetically than mechanically. My emag never broke.

mjs1217
02-20-2004, 11:43 PM
You don't need to have different modes of fire for a gun to be cool. In fact, if your going to spend the money to get a high-end electro, chances are your going to be playign tounreys with it, and they dont allow f/a or burst anyway.

Oh, yea, the topic..forgot bout that...
Yea, emags are awesome, the trigger is great (uses magnets), and when it shoots mechanical, its still a great gun.

NeilS300
02-21-2004, 01:17 PM
The e-mag is an excellent gun. It can fire up to 20+bps. It has full auto, semi-auto, three round burst, and maybe six round burst(I forgot). The trigger uses magnets so you can adjust it to however you like. "The big thing upfront" instead of a foregrip, is the batter pack. You cant change that, because without it it would not be electronic. The good part about the gun is if you drop it a big puddle and water gets into the electronics and it stops working, you can switch it from electro mode to machanical mode. In machanical mode you can only fire semi-auto, but thats better than having a gun that doesnt even work. There's also the X-Mag thats like it. The X-Mag has a different valve, and can fire just as fast. The X-Mag has the same batter pack design and trigger. The main difference to me is that it is lighter. Both guns are the same under the body. Both guns come with the level ten bolt. So you wont chop with such high rates of fire. The level 10 bolt does require tuning, but is worth it once you get it working right. The X-Mag is much more expensive though.