PDA

View Full Version : Finally i will own a mag! - RT Pro

Kane
09-20-2001, 09:31 AM
I just ordered a chrome powerfeed Automag RT Pro from 888paintball.com ($579). Since i live so close to their store/warehouse, I should get it by tomarrow afternoon. Im so excited!!

I have a Flatline tank, what adjustments do you think i should first make when I get it? What input pressure is good for the RT Pro?

Kane

PsychoMag
09-20-2001, 09:52 AM
try the tank at 750 psi...shoot it a bit, if u arent happy, or want to experiment, turn the pressure up on the tank, which will increase the "reactivity" of the trigger, but will NOT affect the velocity of the ball. obviously turning down the trigger will lighten the trigger. I have mine at about 825 or so...shoots better than anything ive tried...

...wise choice...remember ALWAYS oil the mag before each use. If not, vital orings will actually shrink, as i have experienced in the RT valve, which will cause the marker to leak from the back, giving the symptom that the velocity is too high, when in fact it is the orings dried up...

Dayspring
09-20-2001, 12:46 PM
Welcome to the group of privelaged RT Pro owners. It's really a nice gun and you'll enjoy it. Nice and quiet & definitely FAST. Enjoy!

Kane
09-22-2001, 12:29 PM
Noooooooo!!!!!!
despite what it says on the website the chrome bodies are out of stock....
What do you guys think about a black body instead? Anyone have any pics of the black RT Pros?

Kane