02-20-2004, 03:36 PM
I currently shoot an RTP.

On it is:

Lvl X
ULE Pewter Body
Kapp Drop 3 Set up
DYE Ultralite
Intelli-Blade

I used to have a warp, but I can't stand it. I need to know what else to put on my monster. I was thinking X-Valve, but I don't know how much of a differece it would make. I was also thinking ULE Trigger and/or the Y-Frame. Here's where you come in! Give me your input/experience with any of these, and give me your suggestions. Thanks a lot.

Chipper
02-20-2004, 03:46 PM
What kind of barrel do you have?

EDIT: Whoops didnt see that, but anyways, you could prob. upgrade that.

Eric Cartman
02-20-2004, 03:54 PM
What kind of barrel do you have?

DYE Ultralite
:D

If you've already got an RT valve and a LX, I don't see what you'd gain by going to an X valve. Personally I really like the ULT, but I suppose it's not for everyone. If you can find someone near you who's got one (that's properly set up), I'd strongly recommend trying it out to see if you like it. If you were near Toronto, I'd let you check mine out.:)

It sounds like you've got a pretty nice setup already.

NeilS300
02-20-2004, 04:24 PM
You could get the vert. grip. Not many people have them and they look awesome. http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=LVAF&Category_Code=LP

Dan_Gleesac
02-20-2004, 05:33 PM
Okay new question now. How are the Logic Vert grips? Are they electronic?

Chipper
02-20-2004, 06:24 PM
I don't think they are, or else they would say so on their site.

FreakBaller12
02-20-2004, 06:39 PM
get a pewter xvalve!, if your goign to wait to get a xvalve, wait until the colored ones are released, then your mag will be P-I-M-P:D ;)

oldsoldier
02-20-2004, 09:25 PM
Vert grips arent electronic. I do beleieve they will take the intellifeed switch though. Um, the only thing to upgrade, really, would be your hopper. Functionally, there is no difference between your valve and an X-valve. Maybe, to lighten it, go with a roguerail, or something...maybe a rogueneck. Other than that, sounds like you're in good shape.

argnot
02-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Go for a ULE rail. Won't change the look much but will make it lighter. Also the ULE trigger. After that get a new gun. Thats what I do.... also if you wanna get rid of your warp I might be interested.....maybe a trade... I can laser engrave and mill. LMK.

NeilS300
02-21-2004, 12:41 PM
No, the vert grip isent electronic. Logic makes a really cool looking rail that goes great with the ULE body. Other upgrades are the rougerail, ULT, X-valve, hopper. But if had some money right now, I would get the vert. grip and the rail that Logic makes. Then I would wait and the the colored X-Valves.

fcpchop
02-21-2004, 01:15 PM
if you are going for looks and a slightly light gun get an x valvle, personally i wouldn't, but definitly get a ult kit, and a logic vert frame would be so nice. they feel so confortable. and if u dont have your rail milled logic does that too, he mills it and get it annoed for you. the vert frame is like 130$ and the rail is like 45$ for milling and anno job. i think ult is like 50$ or so.