PDA

View Full Version : a tribute to tom kaye

The Action Figure
02-20-2004, 09:03 PM
Mr. kaye thank you for making products worth my time and money. I appreciate your approach to customer service. I want agd to prosper for many years to come. once again I appreciate your products

Python14
02-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Amen bro, Amen

TheDoveDecends
02-20-2004, 11:12 PM
*claps* Long live AGD, and TK!

AGD
02-20-2004, 11:18 PM
Thank you all! We do appreciate these comments!

From all of us at,

AGD

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-21-2004, 02:42 AM
lol i think this should be a sticky

thx tom for not shooting me :) ...or did you shoot me, i'm not sure

ramenjames
02-21-2004, 03:19 AM
i donmt own a mag but i want one
i love the company and respect Tom Kaye and what he has done for paintball

Thanks Tom:D

slushee
02-21-2004, 05:30 AM
I had the pleasure of fighting side by side with Tom at Country Club Paintball back in 2001 ... Tom, I will alway's feel honoured to have shared a bunker with you.

JuggaloDave
02-21-2004, 09:10 AM
yup, i dont think anyone can say it enough, how much better he has made the sport. i dont personaly use a mag(but i have owned 2), not really my fav marker, but i do use hpa, and appreciate everyother thing that has come to the industry from agd, as well as the dispelling of myths, and tests that agd does. im not really one to brown nose, but you must give praise where it is deserved.

purplemag
02-21-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by slushee
I had the pleasure of fighting side by side with Tom at Country Club Paintball back in 2001 ... Tom, I will alway's feel honoured to have shared a bunker with you.

you make it sound like we are honoring our dead captain!!!
Thanks Tom, keep making kick butt stuff!

TSalPaintball
02-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Thnk you Mr. Kaye and everone else at AGD, for the great products for many great years! Keep them comming guy and girls! We love you AGD!

The Action Figure
02-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Tom kaye is the man

TraXeR
02-21-2004, 02:15 PM
Thanks Tom and everyone at AGD for all the hard work. You all have made the sport much better and you all have our deepest gratitude.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
02-21-2004, 02:47 PM
Thank you so much AGD for your great products and going above and beyond to support your customers. I just recieved the package I sent to you Mr Kaye, thank you for taking the time out of your day to do that!
Very Respectfully,
Martin

the_next_guy_
02-21-2004, 07:53 PM
I will always shoot AGD products simply because they are the best quality and are backed by the best company in the industry. When my faith in paintball fails because of companies like Smart Parts and DYE (sometimes), AGD reminds me how great the paintball community really is. And they have the best forum on the planet:D

The Action Figure
02-21-2004, 08:09 PM
i will always own a mag whether it is my primary gun or not thts how much I love thier products mags own cockers, vikings, spyders, tippmans, black draguns, bushmaster, omens, piranas,gts, mmmmmmmm. and anything else

FooTemps
02-21-2004, 08:39 PM
thanks Tom for doing poor business practice and actually listening to your customers!

sure it sucks for marketing but the people you deal with enjoy your interaction with them. We all appreciate what you do for us.

Ratzo
02-21-2004, 09:26 PM
I 'll say thanks and keep up the awesome products.
Sure it took me 10yrs of playing to finally get a Mag.
The last year and a half of playing with my Mag have been great.
I had dreamed about ownig one since I started playing, well worth the wait.

AGDlover
02-21-2004, 09:51 PM
TOM IS THE MAN!!!!! Hopefully when i set up something at Badlandz i hope to play with one of ur mags and bow down to it!! like i do with my mag now:p

Cort95
02-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Yup, since I've owned an AGD marker, I have never been happy with anything less, believe me I've tried. Thanks for spoiling me away from the budget blowbacks, guys ;P

armyballer
02-22-2004, 10:47 AM
i used to think agels where the bomb then i aquired a mini mag in trade the angel become the backup gun and was soon trded for an e-mag i let my 9 year old play wiht the mini and hope to be buying him a custom ule rt (his mother alowing me to spend the money hehehe) and when he gets old enough i hope he wil keep the family traditon of haveing true faith in agd i thkn we should seee what we can do about getting Tom knighted by the queen