PDA

View Full Version : Festus33's Semi Retirement

FESTUS33
02-20-2004, 09:43 PM
Well after 14 yr's of ballin'
12 yr's of shootin Mag's, 11 yr's of affiliation with Airgun's team's, S.O.B.'s, Swarm, Butterscotch Yo, and an occasional appearance with Pride. 13 yr's working at Paintball Sam's Wi. I, Me, Myself, Rick Kamps a.k.a. Festus33 am officially Semi,retiring from the sport of paintball!
I was a Hunter, Shooter,and Gunsmith Long before
I started playing paintball, and I'm starting to have more fun back at those old haunt's, Highpower Rifle, Trap shooting, and just plain figuring What Shoot's Best in My Gun{I load my own bullet's} this is not to say that I am done with Paintball{I'll still play Bar War's every year and an occasional rec game!} However My interest's will concentrate on Firearm based competition's from now on! B.T.W. My Gear Is NOT For Sale!
So I guess this is an almost Farewell!
Maybe I'll see you on the Field, Maybe Not
Rick {FESTUS33:eek:}

Big_Chops
02-20-2004, 09:49 PM
noooooooooooo rick. i still haven't had the chance to shoot you:( o well see ya around at sams...maybe

trevorjk
02-20-2004, 09:54 PM
whos going to help us take both doritos? well GL rick hope to play with you again sometime

FESTUS33
02-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Chop's
I'll still be around Sam's{and play about as much as I played Last year, get in the right game and I'll shoot ya'}
Trev
Playing with You and Christy was great{FUN}, and I'm still open to Occasional Paintball{As Good as We did, never having played together before, That Qualify's as occasional Paintball to Me!}
B.T.W. Paintball Sam's is building 2 new field's this year, and I'll have a direct input into at least one of them{Can You Say, Who Can Weld?}
I'm still here but My present focus is on Firearm's Competition's
Rick:eek:

Duke of Lawnchair
02-20-2004, 10:29 PM
Favor the 'X'...

Good shootin' to you!

FESTUS33
02-20-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Duke of Lawnchair
Favor the 'X'...
Yes I have a System! X

Big_Chops
02-20-2004, 10:53 PM
i don't know who you think you are saying your gonna shoot me bah lol:D i bought some skill last weekend:p

rifleman wi
02-21-2004, 12:31 AM
dude that sux.. i didnt even get to meet you either.. since im an idiot and i walkad right past you 3 or 4 times at the dec. 14th ao meet.. really wanted to talk about guns n stuff.. o well have fun HP rifle shooting.. i was in a match a few years ago.. but havent had time to be in another one...best of luck..-Jeremy

AutomagRT1483
02-21-2004, 01:04 AM
It was an honor to play with ya Rick. See ya around Sam's sometime. ;) :)

Geoff

Methylphenidate
02-21-2004, 05:25 PM
your my boy rick
hey chops well have to put a bar wars team together so that we can have a chance to shoot rick before he retires from the sport for ever
we can call our selves the rick shooters or
the sniper kids

sneakyhacker420
02-22-2004, 12:10 AM
just as long as you play the spring big game... or an occasional summer game when i'm there, i'll be happy

just dont let the good 'ole FSE-LX get to shabby - keep her in the best of shape with that sexy sluggo

shartley
02-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Well, you are still going to have fun. If you are going to stop one activity for another you can’t go wrong the direction you are taking.

I am sure you will still get out on the field from time to time though…. :D

Have fun!