PDA

View Full Version : ..Maybe u can help me....

Meuchelmorder
02-21-2004, 08:30 PM
I need some help with my magRT if anyone wants to show me up with their extensive knowledge :D

ok i dont know what it's called, but the silver screw that screws into the back of the grip to hold it onto the marker is supposed to have 3 O-rings on it.

Now, i've gotten a "mag repair kit" and did some research before i figured out mag O-rings don't fit the RT.

So if i get an "RT repair kit" I'm not quite sure how to get the O-ring on there(it's the middle one that needs replacing). If i stretch it out to go over the top part (to get it to the middle) it will become too big and ..well, stretched out..to stay.

Or will it reform to it's original size after a while..

(sick of destroying O-rings)

I would love any help u can offer..and thx in advance ;)

-Toby ([email protected])

RRfireblade
02-21-2004, 10:02 PM
It'll stretch over just fine.

What you have is an original R/T, keep that in mind as is somewhat different than an R/T Pro,that bolt for intance is the main difference,and will not retrofit some of the newer R/T accessories.

personman
02-21-2004, 10:08 PM
What you want is this:
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?action=cat.prodInfo&productID=266&categoryID=16
They're only a buck each.
The RT kit should come with 3, but if you dont really want to shell out the money for a whole kit those are the orings you want.

But it should go over :)

Meuchelmorder
02-22-2004, 10:02 PM
ok thx guys. :)