PDA

View Full Version : Uhh,,,,help

xXHavokXx
02-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Ok we've got a broken mag at the store and the guy who works on mags is off galavanting in texas. When you gas it up it leaks out of the middle of the valve. When you pull the trigger it does nothing. Remember i just drool over ULE E mags so youll have to be very descriptive as i dont know what anything is

RRfireblade
02-21-2004, 09:57 PM
Only thing in the middle of the valve is the on/off.Pull it and check/replace the o-rings. ULT or not?

xXHavokXx
02-22-2004, 01:58 AM
No ult. Just an old 68 automag a kid brought in. Ok so pull on the little tiny pin witht the two orings around the edge of it?

Enemy
02-22-2004, 03:57 AM
yeah thats the on/off....but where is it leaking from the middle into the frame or the middle as in the crack...if it is into the frame its on/off if its the crack then twist the two halves apart and make sure he has reg seat...its a thick o-ring ill link you to pics in a sec...if that is broken or missing then get a new one and replace also check for a reg piston its just a thing pipe that porturdes from the back reg.. if its the on/off take it out and check make sure he has all the orings and that they arent damaged or make sure he has a pin... here are some links...

this is alink to a pdf that shows a rather large exploded view of the classic valve i hope it helps..

store.airgun.com/index.cfm?action=cat.prodInfo&productID=78&categoryID=22 (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?action=cat.prodInfo&productID=78&categoryID=22)