PDA

View Full Version : Pimped out 68mag vs RT-ULE

Falcon1
02-21-2004, 11:04 PM
OK am think of buying an RT-ULE, but AGD is taking for ever to get em in stock so... Im thinking that I could Pimp out my 68 mag.

B]What you think[/B]??

:confused:

tony3
02-21-2004, 11:07 PM
How about telling us what you already got on it?

Falcon1
02-21-2004, 11:17 PM
Well...
It's Got:

Intelliframe
PMI Perfect drop
12" AA
Atlas gas-through grip

Not much...

barberjohn
02-21-2004, 11:31 PM
well, if you have a powerfeed body, i would just say get a cheap xvalve. now would be the time to get them, since we have now been shown that colored xvalves are indeed coming out, so people will be selling them cheaper (hopefully). other than that, and a ule body if you want, there wouldnt be much more you could do to enhance the performance, just looks.

Falcon1
02-21-2004, 11:40 PM
ya I can see what your are saying but i can get a "new" gun and I can get a lot of cheap parts (ULE= $20,ULT= $20)
For way less money. But if poel are going to be selling their x-vavles than it sounds good.

bleachit
02-21-2004, 11:42 PM
http://www.logicpaintball.com/cgi-bin/mivavm?Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=LP&Product_Code=RTCust&Category_Code=M link to logic paintball. all the goodies of the RT/ULE plus have the option of getting a logic vert frame. all for $531.96.

or you could talk to tunaman around here. he has a rep of making some sweet mags. not sure how much it will cost you, but I believe it he puts the Omega rail on the markers he sells.

breg
02-22-2004, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by barberjohn
well, if you have a powerfeed body, i would just say get a cheap xvalve. now would be the time to get them, since we have now been shown that colored xvalves are indeed coming out, so people will be selling them cheaper (hopefully). other than that, and a ule body if you want, there wouldnt be much more you could do to enhance the performance, just looks.

Wouldn't that make it essentially a ULE RT minus the ULT?

tonybhall
02-22-2004, 08:30 AM
I sold my classic mag and got a Custom ULE RT PRO with everything. The best thing about the RT Pro is the ability to put in a ULT. The ULT rocks when properly tuned. You can put one in a Classic but you will have to get the valve milled out so that it fits. 15oz trigger pull, that's electro light. People cant believe it's an all mech marker.

I like my RT Pro so much better than my classic and my classic was pretty well upgraded. The only thing I don't like about the RT Pro is the sight rail and the front bracket. I removed the sight rail but you have to have the front bracket for the front grip.

Bryan

Bad_Dog
02-22-2004, 05:23 PM
The ULT rocks when properly tuned. You can put one in a Classic but you will have to get the valve milled out so that it fits.
nope... your thinking of the origional RT, I and 3 of my friends all have the ULT on our classic AIR valves and it rocks. It takes a little bit of tuning and a few extra shims but once you have it setup... its awesome. A while ago I used a scale to measure my pull, at the tip of my double trigger (intelliframe) the weight required to shoot the marker is 4.7oz... hows that for a classic?:D

barberjohn
02-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by breg
Wouldn't that make it essentially a ULE RT minus the ULT?
yes, but then he wouldnt have to go through all the hassle of selling the mag he has now, and getting a rt pro, especially if they arent even in stock.

tonybhall
02-22-2004, 07:00 PM
Thanks for setting me straight on that Baddog. Learn something new here everyday.

It was still a better deal for me to sell my old mag and buy the RT. It would have cost me $480.00 to do the x-valve trade, buy the ULE body, get a barrel for it and then get the ULT and Intelli. So, I sold my mag for $200.00 and added $350.00 to that and got the RT Pro. Do whatever works best for you.

Bryan

~WarpedRT#2~
02-22-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by tonybhall
I removed the sight rail but you have to have the front bracket for the front grip.

Bryan

Wrong. If you take off that extension, you can see that there is an indent in the rail for another grip. You have to drill that out, then you can put a bolt down through it to put on, say, a Benchmark 4 grip. Benchmark 4 grips are fatastic.

Falcon1
02-22-2004, 08:09 PM
Well im go9ing to wait tell the RT is back in stock beacuse i need to save the money....

tonybhall
02-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Hey Guys,

Take it easy on me here. That's twice I've been called out in this thread.

Actually Warped, I knew that. I meant that you have to keep the bracket as it is currently set up. Of course you can drill and tap the rail. For that matter, if you have the tools and the know how, you can modify anything. So, based on that there is really nothing you ABSOLUTLY can't do. But, it's not made to just take off the bracket and screw the front grip on without it. Sorry I didn't make that more clear.

Bryan