PDA

View Full Version : what kinda commie nonsense is this

bedspread
02-22-2004, 01:19 AM
i had a post on here about how i would rather shoot a tippy that my pos mag
and now it's gone

i guess the guys at agd dont like u dogging there stuff
i bet they are mad cause im smart enough to know not to buy from them direct.they cost to much then u have to pay shipping

tyrion2323
02-22-2004, 01:21 AM
You MUST be right!

bedspread
02-22-2004, 01:27 AM
i wonder how long it will take befor this 1 is removed

Rope a Dope
02-22-2004, 01:34 AM
http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/spiderbike.jpg

Beemer
02-22-2004, 01:39 AM
Ya I saw your other thread. What was up with that.

There are some rules around here and if they arent followed THINGS HAPPEN

Folks dog mags around here all day long. No rules there, so tell what rules you broke

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-22-2004, 01:40 AM
i thought i was the biggest moron on AO, i guess i was wrong

member#10,261
02-22-2004, 02:06 AM
Your other thread turned into a buy/sell thing, it was in the wrong forum as soon as it made the swich, thus breaking the rules, thus it was deleted.
Its called common sence.

But on to the topic, deleting a thread that was in the wrong forum dose not make AGD/AO communists, smurfs are communists.

Good luck making friends bedspread.

RT pRo AuToMaG
02-22-2004, 02:16 AM
Not a good thing to get on people's bad sides your first few posts. Also, it was your choice to buy direct. If you didn't want to pay that much, you didn't have to buy from them. You could have gone to another place that sold AGD products and did some research first. It wouldn't hurt to establish some legitimate facts on why a Tippmann shoots better then your mag. Please don't come on here and post, my mag is a pos, it's the worst gun I've ever shot! without having some logic or reasoning behind it.

bedspread
02-22-2004, 02:17 AM
i dont have friends thats why i post on web forums like u

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-22-2004, 02:40 AM
lol and you ask why your thread was deleted?

Rope a Dope
02-22-2004, 02:41 AM
bedspread's mommy didn't show him love as a child and girls don't pay any attention to him.

:(

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-22-2004, 02:42 AM
a 32 year old getting pwned by a bunch of teens...that's sad

member#10,261
02-22-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by bedspread

I assume this is directed twords me? I was entireley serious, I don't know if your comment was also sreious or a poor attempt at a "jab" at me and my personal life. I will take it you are also sreious like I was. In that case I must point out I have friends and I post on these forums because I like paintball and I like mags. I was wishing you luck on winning people over after your first two (sarcastic and criticaly aggressive) threads. Seriously you seem like a cool enough guy and I hope people worm up to you. I am sorry you have no friends (you said it yourself) maby it is because of your alpha attitude.

Anyway...I hope you understood my smurf joke. Get it? If you realy think about it they are. I mean they share everything, and pappa smurf is like there undisputed leader, anything he sais GOES. wow thoes smurfs are priddy crazy eh mate.

BTW-I like your sig, who said all that.

member#10,261
02-22-2004, 02:49 AM
Come on guys, instead of flaming him be nice and give him a chance. You catch more bees with honey than with...uh...flames? Becides as Rope a Dope implyed his mommy dosen't love him, thus screwed him up as a kid, which also affected his attitude. None of this his his fault, its his mom's.

Actualy that was my poor attempt at a personal "jab". I actualy think he is an only child or had older siblings and had to compeat for the love/attention from his parent(s) thus the aggressive "alpha" attitude. Although he may also be the eldest, and perhaps was the bossy older sibling, or maby one of his younger siblings was smarter/more tallented than him so he had to be aggressive in his presute for love/attention.

whatever, I am in psych and I felt like babbeling.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-22-2004, 02:56 AM
good point...

but i'm sure all the sweetness and all is gonna disappear with his next post :p

member#10,261
02-22-2004, 03:18 AM
good point...;)

FooTemps
02-22-2004, 03:22 AM
hey man, i'm still offering to buy your marker for 40 dollars.

member#10,261
02-22-2004, 03:35 AM
Don't do that, this will be deleted and he will have to complane with a whaole new thread.

See bedspread I am your friend, I just stuck up for you and saved your thread in one post.

ASDadam
02-22-2004, 04:29 AM
I'll do 41.

devildog
02-22-2004, 07:41 AM
hey, i take offense to this, i was born a commie bastard. i really was, gdansk poland. although im not anymore :D

*captain_cox*37
02-22-2004, 08:27 AM
You Do Know What The "A" In "AO" Stands For, Dont You? Yeaah Not The Right Place To Be Dogging Mags.

cphilip
02-22-2004, 08:47 AM

Actually your lack of friends may have more to do with you attitude. I already warned you in one of your very first posts about flaming and cursing. You starting off on the wrong foot. Its not your postition on the issue thats hurting you. Its your piss poor attitude to want to start crap and flame. I think your destined for a short ride if you continue. We at AO are multi gun friendly. We all own multiple markers. However we tend to not tolerate unsubstantiated claims like "So and so marker is a POS" and such as that. We want real facts as to why. And your intent here is obviously not to do anything but cause trouble. So in the spirit of AO we will probably not tolerate it towords Mags or for that matter anything in the way that you state it so far. So again, fair warning to you. If you want to stay you will conform. If you don't then you don't fit in here and will be expunged. Your choice.

dansim
02-22-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Rope a Dope
bedspread's mommy didn't show him love as a child

:(
thats becuase his mother was busy giving thai basket rides

dansim
02-22-2004, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
a 32 year old getting pwned by a bunch of teens...that's sad
31 but nice math;) :p

member#10,261
02-22-2004, 10:31 AM
2004 subtract 1972 is 32, he is 32 years old if his bd is before today, that was his mistake, he didn't look at the actual bd.

bedspread
02-22-2004, 11:33 AM
However we tend to not tolerate unsubstantiated claims like "So and so marker is a POS" and such as that.

all i have to say to that is shoot MY mag

and yes the smurfs were commies

bedspread
02-22-2004, 11:34 AM
my sig is from a book called the art of war by sun tzu

50 cal
02-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Go on back to PBNation bedspread till you learn some manners.

RRfireblade
02-22-2004, 11:41 AM
my sig is from a book called the art of war by sun tzu

Not exactly following though,huh?

p8ntball1016
02-22-2004, 11:49 AM
my sig is from a book called the art of war by sun tzu im suprised you can read.

Cort95
02-22-2004, 11:54 AM
And papa smurf had a red hat too lol!!!

Hmm, so does linux for that matter....

/wanders off soberly, staring at the ground and muttering to himself...

cphilip
02-22-2004, 12:22 PM

all i have to say to that is shoot MY mag

and yes the smurfs were commies

I'll be glad to. And if you send it to me I will have it fixed and smoking anything out there in less than five minutes. Free....

Your first post should have been in Technical forum and asking for help on it. Instead you decided that marker is too smart for you to figure out. Thats the way I reading it.

But I be glad to fix your mag for you. No problem. Assuming you even have one? I seriously begining to even doubt that. So prove it. I can PM you my address and you send it to me. I fix it and get it ripping and get it right back to you.

tonybhall
02-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Hey Beadspread,

If you just came here to make trouble then don't bother reading the rest of my message because as it is a geniune attempt to help. If you really want help, then here it is.

I posted a reply to your last thread but I don't know if you saw it so here goes again.

If you marker has 3 stars on it, send it to AGD and let them fix it. I promise you it will be better than you will ever make your Tippy. I am not knocking Tippmann. My first marker was a 98 Custom and I played with it for about a year. It was great for what it is which is an entry level marker.

My second marker was a 68 Classic Mag. I got it used and had all kinds of trouble with it. The previouse owner had not maintained it very well and I didn't understand how easy they are to fix. Finally I got someone who knew about mags to look at it. He took the whole thing apart and replaced a couple of bad o-rings. After that it worked great. I sold it 2 months ago for $200.00 and bought a new ULE RT Pro.

The point is, the only thing that goes wrong with mags, for the most part are bad o-rings and other simple stuff. You just need to figure out how to deal with it or get someone who knows how to to look at it. If it still has 3 stars, send it to AGD and they will take care of you. Their customer service is excellent.

I think it would be a huge mistake to get rid of it without at least having them fix it since they will do it for FREE!

Hope this helps,
Bryan

P.S. While I was typing this reply, CPhilip also replyed that he will fix it for Free. He is great to deal with so I say go for it. What do you have to loose? Let me ask you this, what other company has such a great following that people will offer to help you for FREE? The answer is none. Before you trash mags again, consider this. That following was earned because we here at AO really believe in them.
Quality Always Shoots Straight. Really, it does. B-)

bedspread
02-22-2004, 03:29 PM
pic of my mag
http://groups.msn.com/bedstuff/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1 (pic of my mag)

Sir_Brass
02-22-2004, 04:00 PM
that mag LOOKS like it's in decent condition. bedspread, if I were you, I'd go with phil's suggestion: send it to him and get him to get it working and shooting ropes for free. Then I think you'll find yourself enjoying the mag far more than your m98. ;)

I recently had problems with my blazer that I couldn't figure out. So, what I did was send it to those who knew my gun (in my case it was PPS themselves) for them to fix it. Turned out to be a reg problem due to user error. In your case, who knows what the problem is or who it was caused by. Fact of the matter is that it's not misbehaving out of design but out of a gun malfunction. It can be fixed. If someone offers to do fix it for free, then take them up on it ;).

bedspread
02-22-2004, 04:36 PM
the last time i let someone try and fix it for free
they took the parts off my gun and put it on there gun and went a played a game or 2.
and didnt even ask me if i wanted to play

spacedtedybear
02-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Bedspread, stop making excuses for yourself. If your valve still have its warranty stars, you can send it to AGD to get it fixed and tuned for free. If not send it to cphilip and have him get it fixed for free. I seriously doubt that a forum's own moderator is going to rip you off.

Jonneh
02-22-2004, 04:50 PM
This is a post on the internet! I like the internet.

robdamanii
02-22-2004, 04:54 PM

http://www.epsychoman.com/pics/macros/moresense.jpg

bedspread
02-22-2004, 05:05 PM
what pisses me off about this mag is the rep they have as being a badass gun
i paid more for this mag than i did for my tippy,and it was trash when i got it .i even took it back to the place where i bought it (paintball supplies in stockbridge ga don't go there) that guy in there took it all apart said it musta been me short stroking the mag .
i go home put air to it and it was worse than before,so i threw it in the gear bag and played with the the tippy from then on

when ever i saw someone or meet someone who "knows mags" they take it apart say it is just me then i air it up and blamo its leaking out of the back,but that is from me short stroking it

now im getting pissed i want to upgrade the tippy to the ebolt but i dont want ne down time and my back up marker is crap

but i guess ill bite the bullet and send it to agd and let them tell me im short stroking it before i toss it in the trash

bedspread
02-22-2004, 05:07 PM
oh by the way if u are wondering why i trash paintball supplies every chance i get,ask punkncat he will back me up

robdamanii
02-22-2004, 05:16 PM
If it's leaking out the back, it's due to your improper care. Run some oil through it once and a while and it won't leak, most likely.

Shooting problems could very well be you chuffing it and if you don't have a Lvl 10, then you'll be screwed.

dansim
02-22-2004, 05:19 PM
also venting out the back is indication of too high velocity(presure)

cphilip
02-22-2004, 05:24 PM
Drats.... he is on to my clever plan to steal parts off of mags from kids in Georgia and build my robot....my girl robot....hehehehe... this is gonna be the best prom ever....

Sigh...

:rolleyes:

bedspread
02-22-2004, 05:26 PM
lets see if i dis that guy i get banned

thinking

cphilip
02-22-2004, 05:32 PM
...my finger is just twitching on the control panel even as we speak...

dansim
02-22-2004, 05:53 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?postid=633233 ;)

p8ntball1016
02-22-2004, 05:58 PM
http://www.aya.or.jp/~sczoo/cards/aves/emu.jpg
http://wds.bologna.enea.it/vignette/vignette_foto/02-09-09-emu.jpg

emu?

dansim
02-22-2004, 06:06 PM
.../\...
../[]\..
.//[]\\.
///[]\\\
...[]...
...[]...
...[]...

him too:rolleyes:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-22-2004, 08:15 PM
lol that's the best picture i've seen with the exception of the panda in a bumper car

robdamanii
02-22-2004, 09:24 PM
lol that's the best picture i've seen with the exception of the panda in a bumper car

What's wrong with my panda, eh?

GA Devil
02-22-2004, 09:34 PM
Where exactly around Atlanta do you live? I would offer to help you out and get your mag running just right and no I wont take your parts to play. I live up in Cumming and if not far you could come here or I could meet you somewhere and figure what the problem is. Id be glad to help you if you really want help with it. Believe me your mag can be far superior then that tippy. I have 2 here i can prove it with to make you a believer.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-22-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by robdamanii

What's wrong with my panda, eh?

i like ur panda

member#10,261
02-22-2004, 10:12 PM
hey that pic scared me! I lived in Austrailia for 2 years a while back, and this one time when me an my friend were out in the bush, there were 3 casuaries and they chased me for about a 1/4 mile. For more of the story send me a PM. Come to think of it I was chased by a kangaroo for about 100m, when it cought me it jumped on me and started kicking! My eye was damaged prdy bad. For more on that story also PM me.

But anyway...beadspread, do you realise your initials are BS its kinda funny, ok sorry. I'll call you B. So B, I told you the smurfs are communists;)

bedspread
02-22-2004, 11:43 PM
nothing wrong with a cuming man i guess

i live in hampton

gibby
02-23-2004, 12:02 AM
LOL! Take it easy on this guy. Sure he jumped the gun some but instead of beating him down, show him the facts. I'm sure if we don't scare him away, he'll eventually find out what we're all trying to tell him. There's no need to make a hater out of him cause that's definitely what we don't need...another guy saying how much "mags sucks."

einhander619
02-23-2004, 12:33 AM
...and girls don't pay any attention to him...

The likely explanation is that he doesn't pay attention to girls.

FooTemps
02-23-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by member#10,261
hey that pic scared me! I lived in Austrailia for 2 years a while back, and this one time when me an my friend were out in the bush, there were 3 casuaries and they chased me for about a 1/4 mile. For more of the story send me a PM. Come to think of it I was chased by a kangaroo for about 100m, when it cought me it jumped on me and started kicking! My eye was damaged prdy bad. For more on that story also PM me.

But anyway...beadspread, do you realise your initials are BS its kinda funny, ok sorry. I'll call you B. So B, I told you the smurfs are communists;)

I got chased by an emu for 5 feet. lol, it was pissed then it went onto going after someone else.

WARPED1
02-23-2004, 12:40 AM
STOP FEEDING THE DAMN TROLLS!!!!

jayloo
02-23-2004, 01:01 AM
Trolls, pandas and emus....I thought this was a pb forum not a zoo.

WARPED1
02-23-2004, 01:09 AM
A troll is a person who comes to a forum to intentionaly cause trouble.

QUINCYMASSGUY
02-23-2004, 02:37 AM
Bedspread has two very positive options in CPhillip and AGD working on his marker for free, and going on and on is only fueling his pathetic ego... I agree with Warped1 and say let this thread die.

Bedspread, AO is a place to discuss issues and a place where you can voice a negative opinion and not be flamed too badly unlike most forums. I have no financial or personal ties to CPhillip, AGD, or anyone here really, and I've opposed AGD on many issues but got to intelligently discuss it with people like CPhillip and only received critical feedback when I was out of line in the first place. And I don't even shoot a Mag anymore but enjoy spending time here for the (mostly) intelligent postings. However, with AOs recent widespread popularity for this same reason, alot of immature and rude people have migrated over from PBN and sadly enough you are in their ranks, just another fool thinking he's somebody because he's getting attention by being a moron. You're dime a dozen and will soon find no one here will care what you have to say and if you raise the stakes by being more of a jerk, you'll be banned. Simple as that. Take Cphillips offer, at worst he will tell you exactly what parts are faulty and what he can do to replace them. But any non highend gun that has a ball halfway in the breech when it fires will chop. Period. The mag is the easiest to maintain and I think you just haven't tried. Good luck, and if you continue like you have, goodbye.

InexactMelissa
02-23-2004, 07:19 AM
bedspread, I'm going to assume that came to AO because you truly want to get your mag working properly, not just to whine and flame. (let's hope that's correct). In that case, you have many options - sending it to CPhillip or to AGD. Personally, I hope that you take the offer from GA Devil to meet up with him, and maybe you can get a quick lesson in care and troubleshooting. As has been said before, most problems are simply o-rings, cleaning and oil...simple stuff. My boyfriend showed me around one once, and from there on, I have been taking care of two of them pretty much on my own.

And if you're going to be civil about it, let us know how it works out.

robdamanii
02-23-2004, 08:02 AM

i like ur panda

Yeahhhhhh.

I like your X-Mag, wanna trade? ;)

pocketpal2
02-23-2004, 10:53 AM
Bedspread is nothing more than a trouble maker. He has been kicked off The Moist Donuts forum and the 24 Hour Games forum for the same thing. He has no point to what he says and just tries to get attention for himself. He was not kidding when he said he has not friends. To give you and idea of what he is like he posted on our team forum and told said that two of our team members had left the team. We called them and they had no idea that he was talking about. If you let this guy post here it will get worse! Bedspread has major issues.

*captain_cox*37
02-23-2004, 10:57 AM
This is a "Dead Thread" he has been offered all the help he needs. Plus hes just a troll. ;)

SN0BL1ND
02-23-2004, 11:17 AM
Ease up, Pocket... it's cool...

WARPED1
02-23-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by pocketpal2
Bedspread is nothing more than a trouble maker. He has been kicked off The Moist Donuts forum and the 24 Hour Games forum for the same thing. He has no point to what he says and just tries to get attention for himself. He was not kidding when he said he has not friends. To give you and idea of what he is like he posted on our team forum and told said that two of our team members had left the team. We called them and they had no idea that he was talking about. If you let this guy post here it will get worse! Bedspread has major issues. TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL!(bedspread, not pocket!)

bedspread
02-23-2004, 11:59 AM
1) ok i know whats wrong with the gun its some pin and o-ring combo in the reg according to punkncat.the problem is money after i pay to send it out to agd pay for parts then pay to get it back here it will cost as much as i paid for it.thats not what im about i like the free or almost free.

2)the donuts hate me cause i called them out to a game that there team mate put on .not a single 1 showed up.so i made the comment "what a team " and great way to support a team mate". i mean dam that guy left 1 great team to join the team nonuts and they dont come to his games ,but funny enough the team he quit makes every dam game. i guess thats 1 of the reasons he and others or working on there own team.

3)pocket and sno are mad cause i outed them.
u want pics?

that team hates me so much and alll i wanted to do was shoot at them,and at every requst i put out for them to come and play only 2 showed up ever
i have to give pocket and aiki that much
but the acting team capt doesnt have the stones to play from what i hear he just generals when and if he plays.

but thats why the team nonuts came out here
oh by the way pocket charter called me (my ip )told me not to be messing with ur forums
i told them to pull my history ,come to find out my history stops the day i was banned from your site.but the admin of the site told them i was hacking it from that day to feb 12 i think.
ne way my history is clear and was told that that guy calls them about once a week with false charges. they are in contact with his ip and will send me an email telling me when i can return to the nonuts website.

bedspread
02-23-2004, 12:01 PM
oh i wanted to know if u guys play ne open play at that field of urs if so keep ur eyes open

SN0BL1ND
02-23-2004, 12:25 PM
Bed,

Ok... yes, I want pics. Post 'em here, I'm sure the mods will be more than happy to help you. I've never been on a field at the same time you have, to the best of my knowledge. I wanna see the pics. Outed, huh...

The "dissagreement" between yourself and the Donuts has NOTHING to do with either of those comments. It was because of the PERSONAL attacks on the other team members that you got banned from our forum. You carried you own little vendetta to the 24 Hour Games forum in an attempt at retaliation and I editied your post, Hoop deleted the thread. I dunno if you saw the edit or not, but it told you that that was not the appropriate place for your Tourrette-like outbursts.

I'll let you in on a little secret... the real reason I didn't go the 'Ninja's game... you ready? I LIVE IN ALABAMA! Stop for just a minute and think about the logistics...

"he and others or working on there own team."...do tell....

Oh, one last thought... you really should translate for yourself the Art of War by Sun Tzu in the original Chinese. It is truly a work of art. Zaijen (Mandarin Chinese for Goodbye)

AO members,

I aplogize for the spillover from our (24 Hour Games and Moist Donut) issues. I had hoped that Bed would run his course and get banned from this site as well. I tried to give cphilip and LOAD a heads up as I quietly lurked the board dreading him starting with us. Please accept our aplolgies.

24 Hour Games
Team Moist Donut
or
Too Much Drama

;)

bedspread
02-23-2004, 12:34 PM
hmm

if im not mistaken here u and jeff brought up the no nouts stuff here

thats not my fault it spilled over here

and snoball ur not the only no nut there are plenty of them that live in ga

oh thats right ur acting team capt doent let them play "back yard ball" even at a team mates house

and i cant give u any info on the new team i said to much before,but know this i have known ninja for many years u only know him from the internet and a game or 2 when u decide to go to 1

oh and on the ART OF WAR i have 2 copies of it
1 is in english and the other is Chinese/english

bedspread
02-23-2004, 12:38 PM
now back to my mag

the parts i need is number 30 and 31
according to what punkncat told me

SN0BL1ND
02-23-2004, 12:45 PM
...and if you'd care to look up, I tried to tell him to wave off...

... my acting team captain doesn't care where I play backyard ball; come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I played backyard ball. I tend to go to scenario games on my monthly games...She who must be obeyed only lets me outta the house once a month to play.

Soooo...you're gonna throw words out there for the world to see and slander my teammates, but when I wannna get proof, you start crawfishin' and backpeddlin'...if you can't back it up; don't spread it.

Mods please close this thread.

bedspread
02-23-2004, 12:54 PM
u and jeff came in here just to get me banned
and i have reported that

as it is my favorite hobby (getting banned from forums)i am not tring to get banned here.

if team no nouts misses me so much unbann me and let me dog u guys over there otherwise drop it

when most ppl bann u its because they cant think of a come back to what u just said,it's a way to save face,and look like a hotshot to ur friends.

bedspread
02-23-2004, 12:56 PM
A troll is a person who comes to a forum to intentionaly cause trouble. see pocetpal1 and snoball err snoblind

now in all my post so far i have trashed my mag not other users these 2 guys come in and dont say a word about the gun problem i have.they just flame and trash me about some stuff at another forum.

SN0BL1ND
02-23-2004, 12:58 PM
pssst... check the postcount and "Date Joined" under the usernames...;)

bedspread
02-23-2004, 01:03 PM
pssssst i guess u dont know about inactive users

i first joined the forum in 2000 or 2001 under the same name

i have had to rejoin about 6 times between that and forgetting passwords

i have been playing paintball since may of 2000

SN0BL1ND
02-23-2004, 01:05 PM
You are correct. I was unaware of the "inactive user" status.

Oh, I almost forgot again... just a little punctuation... please?;)

bedspread
02-23-2004, 01:08 PM
hell u joined in march of 2003 that would be about the time u let punkncat on ur team

bedspread
02-23-2004, 01:11 PM
yo cphillip they have called in backup to flame me even more
this thread may get longer

Load SM5
02-23-2004, 01:12 PM
Enough...Closed