PDA

View Full Version : *-=KNIGHTS of the OLD SPYDER=-*

Gabriel
02-22-2004, 05:03 AM
Hear ye, Hear ye! It has come to my, Lord Gabriel the Jacob's, attention that there have been an ungodly amount of 'revolutions' and 'clubs' amounting in our beloved forum that is AO. I, being of supreme intelligence and originality, have decided to add yet another order to the hordes, allowing a holier, and simpler alternative. I am a man of the commonwealth, and have thus decided to open an order for those brave knights who continue, in the face of ignorance and hard criticism, rockin' the spyder. This order of the not-so-round-rather-more-elliptical-table is open to any soul who has even the mildest of internally modified spyder/pirahnah/or any clone thereof. Come one, come all, let us fight the heathens and barbarians, until we can finally be called the supreme lords of all under $300!!!

Translation: Join my club for modded spyder owners. Please.

Members:

Lord Gabriel the Jacob (founder)
Pyrate Jim
Morfesto, Lord of Old English
Sir Member#10,261
Smitty 2k1, Duke of Mech-inghood
NGp8ball
OysterBoy, the Ancient Magician
Bleachit the Loyal
Automag88
PissedGodzilla
Nerobro, the Valiant
Tramp
Lew, the Lude
Desega, the half-way commited
jdaniels
evildead420
SSmercury
Cougar, the Ferocious
Duzzy
Sir Sirsplatsalot
Crimson Turkey the Fowl (hehe, play on words...)
The Prophet
ColdFuzion, NotANoob
bballe336

...more to come...hopefully...

Pyrate Jim
02-22-2004, 09:19 AM
I have a Spyder that I bought in '96. Before Kingman changed the trigger/sear interface. There was a nice pic of me playing with it in Paintball Sports, Dec '97.

No mods though, unless you count a Taso Eliminator barrel and a grip I made myself.

Gabriel
02-22-2004, 09:22 AM
youre in, as long as you still rock it... for now we will suspend the requirements to simply rocking a spyder, and later we shall make the requirements more stringent so as not to degrade our army of righteousness with one-gun newbies.

Hehe, no disrespect to any 'one-gun newbies'

WenULiVeUdiE
02-22-2004, 09:26 AM
In about 2 hours I will say good bye to my spyder and hello to my cocker. But until I sell it off, its my back up.

Morfesto
02-22-2004, 09:49 AM
http://users.eastlink.ca/~jayweb/Stage06pic3.JPG
Doeth this qualify I to beith in yourith clubbith. (My Ye old english sucks :p )

member#10,261
02-22-2004, 10:51 AM
I currently "rock" a spyder esprit and a E-Piranha of some sort. Both are rigged for LP and I tell them that they are both my primary. Can I join?

member#10,261
02-22-2004, 10:55 AM
esprit
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1254810
Mechanical piranha
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1254812
e-piranha
http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/10/web/418000-418999/418491_69_full.jpg

RRfireblade
02-22-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Gabriel
Hear ye, Hear ye! It has come to my, Lord Gabriel the Jacob's, attention that there have been an ungodly amount of 'revolutions' and 'clubs' amounting in our beloved forum that is AO.

It may also come to your examination that they've all been systematically shut down.:)

So don't be suprised.;)

Smitty2k1
02-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Very heavily modded, internals all modded as well, used to have a palmers stabalizer on there, but since its my backup now, I sold it to a friend.

http://www.hunt101.com/img/058873.JPG (http://www.hunt101.com/?p=58873&c=500&z=1)

PS: MECH FOR LIFE!

Gabriel
02-22-2004, 12:55 PM
Naysayers will always try and shut us down, but the heart of a true Knight goes on forever!

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

And a note to my minions and subjects: If I am not able to update our roster more than once a day, fear not, for you shall soon be in the company of other brave warriors. (I can only get online once a day. I may be a lord, but I still have to pay by the minute;))

NGp8ball
02-22-2004, 04:56 PM
i rockith thy trustworthy imagine with modded switch and other trusty stuffith... doith it qualify.

OysterBoy
02-22-2004, 05:01 PM
I rock the ancient Spyder Sonix....

Torbo
02-22-2004, 05:02 PM
uh i have a spyder compact. I got it for 5 dollars with a co2 tank. Im glad i payed only that much, as i wouldnt want to waste too much money on such a device. I do like it however. Therefore, i laugh at your club, and state that it may soon be closed.

JesseB
02-22-2004, 07:58 PM
why????
p.s. in before close

Gabriel
02-23-2004, 08:41 AM
I have once more updated our holy ranks. May our increasing numbers strike fear into the hearts of the unbelievers!

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

TheTramp
02-23-2004, 01:02 PM
I have recently come full circule and laid my E-Mag, Tribal, and Impulse asside (The E-Mag is still #1) and picked up my Old School (~96 or 97) Spyder again.

I've done all the trigger mods, then switched to a Hyperframe, put in a JAM bolt gotten a barrel kit, etc.

I'm in luck that it's a old , fatty striker, full body Spyder. There's no "slide in" vertical adaptor. The vert. screws rightinto the bottom of the body with a VERY drilled out screw. VERY high flow!

NGp8ball
02-23-2004, 07:21 PM
Lord Gabriel, thou has speltith myth name wrongith...

bleachit
02-23-2004, 07:50 PM
sadly, my first marker has been laid to rest. The Spyder Compact 2000 that served me well for 2.5 years has been gutted, so other spyders may live. It gave of itself the supreme sacrifice. I will always honor and cherish that gun.

currently, I sport a spyder Victor. swiped the LPC and vert bottle from the compact and put it on there ( will be going back to the 2000 shortly). Palmer's stab, and a nylatron bolt. I havent decided if it will be my main gun or back up this season, it will be fighting with for that job with my 68 classic. but I do have a 3rd spyder I just aquired that will be my 3rd stringer.

what I am trying to say is... I will always have a spyder. Even if the "wise gentlemen" at kingman refuse to use standard threads on their bottom lines. stupid the metric system.

Automag88
02-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Hey, I rock a Raptor and a Maurader as my back ups. Plus i'm working on making a pump Piranha. Let me in.

goat
02-23-2004, 11:43 PM
hey one question.........

You gonna let the timmy shooters join the club...;) :p :p

Just kidding, I still have an x-tra that I picked up when I first started playing tourney's ($250 new at the time), I wanted vert feed to keep up with the boo-yaah trigger frame I got for it ($250), but then it kept freezing up due to the co2 getting sucked into it......so I bought a 88/45 crossfire and hung that off of a kapp cradle ($325 tank/ reg and cradle w/ on off).

Then I used that for about a year and a half, now I got 5 guns and the spyder still go's to tourney as a backup:cool: .
Gotta love the feeling of sending someone to the deadbox in a tourney with a spyder..the look on their face after the game is...well to borrow a phrase...."Pricless"

Good luck with your club,
Goat

Gabriel
02-24-2004, 07:45 AM
Goat, ask and you shall recieve. Admission into the order. If that is what you seek.

NGp8ball, those who have been responsible for the flogging of those over the flogging of the guilty scribes which misspelled your name, will be flogged.

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

P.S. the order is open as well to Intimidators, but only classics

PissedGodzilla
02-24-2004, 08:30 AM
OH valiant leader, I request admission into the order, for proof, I submit my one and only marker, an e-99.

I have been waiting for this for a long time!!! People who are PROUD to be spyder owners!!!:cool:

nerobro
02-24-2004, 09:03 AM
*casualy mentions he's the owner of the 22bps spyder*

Gabriel
02-24-2004, 09:38 AM
Nerobro, I was wondering what was taking you so long. Glad to have you.

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

TheTramp
02-24-2004, 10:01 AM
i guess you don't count old-school Spyders.

nerobro
02-24-2004, 10:25 AM
Gabe, The funny thing is. My spyder is stock inside. There's not one modified part inside of the body. :-)

Gabriel
02-24-2004, 10:46 AM
sorry tramp, I thought I had put your name on thier.

Can anybody help me with a 'club sig'? I dont have photoshop.

And lastly, I am going to be taking the next week off, gotta pay some bills and wont be able to stay online for a while. Keep the thread alive my subjects. Show your pride!

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

TheTramp
02-24-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Gabriel
sorry tramp, I thought I had put your name on thier.

No worries. I was just giving you a hard time. :D

NGp8ball
02-26-2004, 08:59 PM
lol, though shalt not flogg.

Gabriel
02-27-2004, 08:55 AM
May the trumpets sound! Your brave and triumphant leader has returned! Go, my minions. Go and make believers of the hordes!

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

Gabriel
03-01-2004, 08:46 AM
No. The day has come. The day of coldness. The day of darkness. Ask your lord, my minions, ask him what he saw today. He saw this beloved thread, dedicated to the brave spyder warriors of AO, on the third page. :mad: THIRD PAGE!!! You all let it die. I, being under the authority of the painbtall gods, am here to resurrect this thread. Where are the mighty knights of old? I call upon you all, come and save the order!

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

tribalman
03-01-2004, 12:10 PM
hey, i rock my spyder. i'm not sure what kind it is, all the markings of the gun are gone except for the spyder logo. i also shoot a timmy, but it's my tourney only gun. if i put up pics of the spyder, do u think u can tell me what model it is?

bleachit
03-02-2004, 02:20 AM
probably, most spyders have enough cosmetic differences to tell em apart.

Gabriel
03-02-2004, 07:09 AM
post the pics...

Gabriel
11-08-2004, 12:40 AM
wow, this is certainly an old thread. I decided to revive it to see if there are any new potential members.

Call on thy lord and thou shalt gain acceptance!

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

player4
11-08-2004, 12:43 AM
I used to own a spyder imagine with a reg and a bandit bolt

then i sold it

and bought a mag

lew
11-08-2004, 10:34 AM
I own a heavily modded Spyder.

Millenium Body
ESP Frame
Sidewinder Reg
Tornado Valve
Evil Bolt
Soon to have a T-Board

Mosfet
11-08-2004, 11:23 AM
What if we just built a Spyder-Mag. Mag Body/Rail + ESP Frame and Spyder ASA adapter?
Does that qualify? :P

Desega
11-08-2004, 11:30 AM
I haveth a questionith. Do-ith you have to-ith use-ith a Spyder-ith . . . ah screw this. Do you have to use a spyder as your primary gun to join?

jdaniels
11-08-2004, 12:22 PM
(just read this with an old english language)

I have added up all of the money i have spent on my spyder and i could have bought an emag or two by now(used of course) and i still shoot it. I do have a classic mag, and will be buying an rt or an emag soon(if tunaman will email me back) so can i be in the club. When the restriction on mods starts i will start the long list of my mods. Until now i can finally join a club. Thanks guys.

evildead420
11-08-2004, 12:30 PM
i have a Spyder Compact 2000 with all the upgrades i can possibly put on, this thing was bone stock when i got it, no grip or gauges. i love my spyder and its my first marker, and ill never give it up.

Spyder Compact 2000
Gas thru Grip and Reg
Vacumm LPC
Shocktech Derlin Bolt
Shark Grill Rail
Dye Excel 14in
Dye Gauge
Dye Sticky
HPA 48/3000 and Evo2 :dance:

i think thats all i put in it. :shooting:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/evildead420/Picture5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/evildead420/SPYdER.jpg

Shoots Bra :dance: :cheers:

SSMercury
11-08-2004, 12:39 PM
I have 2 stock spyders from, god, 9.5 years? now, I'm pretty sure. My first paintgun. Tough and rugged, decent efficiency, doesn't look horrible, etc.

Edit-oh, should have remembered my sig.

cphilip
11-08-2004, 12:44 PM
I like Spyders. They got a lot of people into paintball. And they work pretty good. Normaly I have one laying around. Not presently though.

cougar20th
11-08-2004, 12:54 PM
i have and always will contiue to use spyders. got 4 of them

my main guns are a blue bob long millenium. all aka internals, mako frame, palmer reg, and more stuff. (no picture)

my spare spyder is a red millenium thats in pieces.

the other main gun is my teal aka vlm spyder. one of only 4 complete guns aka made.
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=73482&stc=1

the next is another aka vlm. the red one. it never to be used. its for display only at this point. another of the 4 made.
http://www.spyderea.net/forum/uploads/cougar20th/redvlm.jpg

Specs for Both of my AKA VLM Spyder 's
AKA VLM Spyder body,
AKA tornado valve,
AKA lightning bolt with rear cocking assembly,
AKA Sidewinder match annoed,
AKA Mitey Mite lpc,
Centerflag Hyperframe, (teal ones got a 20 bps board in it.)
AKA javlin barrel not shown,

pictures are right after i got them so air lines arent on them in the pics

other guns i own area angel, pumpmag, and a sniper which is a work in progress.

Duzzy
11-08-2004, 03:49 PM
http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pSHOW_ME=standard&pIMAGE_ID=3245&pGROUP_ID=37&pUID=160

Does this count? It doesn't quite look like that any more but it still has the "modified" gripframe on it... :clap:

Gabriel
11-08-2004, 04:59 PM
Ahhh yes. You have served me well my subjects, the ranks are once again swelling.

Mosfet, thy marker shall be a blowback of the stack-tubed variety, or thou shalt be cast out of our guild. It pains me so to tell you this, but our code of honour cannot be bent by even a wizard such as thee.

Deset, praise thy lord! Due to his abounding grace and thou shalt recieve a warm welcome. I knight thee... arise and convert the heathens of "thy-marker-suckith-royal-****ith" to see the light of the blowback. Thou shalt own all who look down upon our weaponry. Just as the Franks repelled the muslim hordes in the 400's A.D., so shall we repel the myths that plague our great sport.

More, More I command you! More!

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

player4
11-08-2004, 05:34 PM
Can you make a former owner list?

I used to rock a spyder................

punkncat
11-08-2004, 05:41 PM
I have to say I like the idea. Its kinda neat to see proud Kingmann owners outside of their forum.

I have owned many a Spyder. The last one I had was upgraded to the point of idiocy...Millenium w/ AKA internals , palmers reg , freak kit , etc.....I had a lot of fun with those markers before I finally got rid of them all. I am still the one who does all the work on the ones my woodsball buddies still own. My toolkit still has a few striker o-rings and cup seals.

Good luck with your movement.

Gabriel
11-08-2004, 05:41 PM
Player, that is a request that even I, the valiant leader of the guilde, cannot fullfil. Almost everyone began thier journey to enlightenment with a spyder, some have simply lost thier way. I cannot grant you what you ask. I have spoken.

PunkCat, thou art wise and gracious. Thy heart of gold shall do you well in years to come. May God be with you on your quest.

evildead420
11-08-2004, 06:44 PM
For some reason, i havent had anyone taken pics of me with my mags, but i have battle shots with the spyder. lol all hail the my black knight spyder compact 2000. lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/evildead420/bunkers2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/evildead420/paintme.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/evildead420/bunkers.jpg
the evil smokith of the spyder. lol

funkmunky56
11-09-2004, 12:38 AM
I guess you can throw me in there... my latest project marker, the SpyderMunky, is a heavily modified 2K4-body Spyder Imagine. And it's pimpin. :-D --Funk

Chojin Man
11-09-2004, 12:39 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/evildead420/paintme.jpg

all hail your blind firing prowess! :cool:

Rift
11-09-2004, 01:34 AM
ohh my my

lew
11-09-2004, 11:26 AM
HAHA. You called me Lew, the Lude. :rofl: :cool:

I bow down before you, Lord Gabriel. :hail:

I am not worthy.

RAM3139
11-09-2004, 05:21 PM
wow, no single person should be allowed to own 2 complete vlms. I would kill for one of those. I'm not sugesting anyhting, but if you ever have a problem, I have a few acres of woods and an easily supressed conscience......

But seriously, did you buy those new when aka made them way back when?

cougar20th
11-09-2004, 06:35 PM
wow, no single person should be allowed to own 2 complete vlms. I would kill for one of those. I'm not sugesting anyhting, but if you ever have a problem, I have a few acres of woods and an easily supressed conscience......

But seriously, did you buy those new when aka made them way back when?

Nope havent owned then since new. They are 2 of the 4 Vlms given to a team sponsered by AKA (E'ville Knights). Each one is different milling and anno. Those are the only 4 complete guns done by AKA. 30 or so bodies were sold as bare bodies.

Both of my vlm's where bought on May/June/July of this year. Not sure exactly. I got them because someone cleaned out his collection. I bought the red one in May/June. I had been after that exact gun for 2+ years. A friend bought the teal one then sold it to me in July. He had it for two months since it was sold to him before I bought the red one. I killed my paintball budget for the year getting them but I got excellent deals on both. The red one is for all reasons new. No wear, chip, scratches anywhere. That is why it is for display only. The teal one's reg was scratched way back when. I bought this one to use and love it. Swapped in a 20 bps board into the hyperframe.

As far as killing for one. you would have to. I will not part with either. Since they are both one of a kind that cannot be replaced at all.

If your extremly serious and have alot of cash to burn I know where there might be Vlm spyders for sale that were built from the bare bodies. I try to keep track of who has them.

Gabriel
11-09-2004, 09:04 PM
If your extremly serious and have alot of cash to burn I know where there might be Vlm spyders for sale that were built from the bare bodies. I try to keep track of who has them

how much is "alot". I am extremely serious and interested...

As far as killing for one. you would have to. I will not part with either. Since they are both one of a kind that cannot be replaced at all.

I would have to eh? I am extremely serious and interested... :ninja:

All Hail Cougar20th, the red-and-teal-not-to-be-confused-with-the-black-knight-knight :hail:

Glickman
11-09-2004, 09:47 PM
ill be happy to help with a club sig. throw some ideas, ill look at some old fashion english fonts and kotor pics :D

btw i own a spyder extra, first gun , first love :D

Gabriel
11-09-2004, 10:20 PM
I have been wanting someone to help with sig pics. I was thinking a picture from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail, with all the knights together, all holding different spyders. What do you think? And then of course old english "KNIGHTS of the OLD SPYDER". :cool:

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

Glickman
11-09-2004, 10:53 PM
sounds good i just threw this together (btw this was done in paint) http://img12.exs.cx/img12/8549/knights.jpg

ill look into the knights

ColdFuzion
11-09-2004, 11:29 PM
Eh, may I join? I have a home-painted Aggressor XT w/ a White Wolf delrin bolt (Backup); an Esprit w/ Supafly, BL Torpedo, Java feedneck, 50 g switch, Cip Sweetspot Trigger, CiP Assault block, J&J Ceramic 14", and an Empire ReLoader... I have another eframe that is on my floor, but about to be on the Aggressor, as soon as I do a few mods.

Do I qualify?

P.S.-No, I'm not a noob, I'm just getting a mag on the 20th, when I visit my cousins in Illinois. (Do they sell Mags directly from the factory-thing in Illinois?)

Also, throw more ideas out, and I'll try to Photoshop a sig tomorrow.

sirsplatsalot
11-10-2004, 02:30 AM
Hail ye noble knights! Sirsplatsalot respectfully request that ye accept his plee to join the order of the not-so-round-rather-more-elliptical-table. His royal knightyness rocks an Aggressor XT with a Kingman Reg, a Tigershark bolt, J&J ceramic barrel, custom modified trigger and frame, and a 9 volt revy. He is ready for the noble challenge! His Splattyness will also soon be recieving an Automag 68 Powerfeed, and with it he shall vanquish all evil from this good land. Hark! A damsel in distress cries from yonder woods................. :rolleyes:

CrimsonTurkey
11-10-2004, 06:22 PM
I'm not sure if you can call it a spyder anymore, but I removed the hammer, put a homemade jumbo 3-way in what used to be where the poppit valve was. When this valve is in one postition it makes a paintball go, in the other it supplies a limited amound of air to a ram which recocks the system before venting. Run off a custom programed Parralax board with a simple eye setup.

This is a closed-bolt electro-pnuematic "spyder." Best part, everybody thinks it's a simple spyder compact until I unleash a nice 15bps stirng of paint... FUN!

The Prophet
11-10-2004, 08:15 PM
Maayy ahhh join sirrrr?
Spyder compact 2k
sp progressive barrel
psycho ball. DF
psycho ball. foregrip
crossfire 47c/3kpsi tank
12vlt revy xbd
trigger job, otterized bolt, polished internals & much more!

Gabriel
11-11-2004, 12:32 AM
The ranks have been updated. Woe to the who mock us, woe to them!

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

funkmunky56
11-11-2004, 08:48 AM
hath mine request for entry into yon illustrious brotherhood of biggeth pimpinage been denied? hast thou not read of my defense of all things Kingman in recent past? Here, let an example be made apparent to all who wouldst question my deserving of membership:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=157499

I await thine decision. -- Lord FunkThineMunky the 56th

Gabriel
11-16-2004, 04:51 PM
thy request is granted. Come in, join us in our fight.

Lord gabriel the Jacob

ColdFuzion
11-16-2004, 06:03 PM
Hath thy denied the request of Sir John, A.K.A. ColdFuzion? Or, hath thy simply overlooked it? If thee's answer is overlooked, check the biginning of page the third. :dance: :headbang:

Gabriel
11-21-2004, 11:16 PM
Hath thy denied the request of Sir John, A.K.A. ColdFuzion? Or, hath thy simply overlooked it? If thee's answer is overlooked, check the biginning of page the third. :dance: :headbang:

Heavy is the head that wears the crown...

Thine request was overlooked. I beg thy pardon.

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

Gabriel
12-01-2004, 11:47 PM
uppity up up up

Thunder Bunny
12-02-2004, 11:23 PM
My Spyder is my backup to my backup. I guess it's fourth in line.
Resurected Spyder Compact with a new sear assembly and hammer o-ring.

I'm trying to aqquire another to turn into a pump.

Gabriel
12-14-2004, 09:22 PM
up

Gabriel
12-25-2004, 05:58 PM
Ok subjects, thy leader hath found the picture that is to become our sig. Possess any from ye the skill to accomplish the task at hand? COme forth and speak!

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

Automaggot68
12-25-2004, 09:12 PM
Maayy ahhh join sirrrr?
Spyder compact 2k
sp progressive barrel
psycho ball. DF
psycho ball. foregrip
crossfire 47c/3kpsi tank
12vlt revy xbd
trigger job, otterized bolt, polished internals & much more!

Your sig is so damn out of spec. You better resize it before a mod gets you.

Gabriel
12-26-2004, 12:56 AM
Your sig is so damn out of spec. You better resize it before a mod gets you.

Please sir, such trivial matters shall be kept to PMs in my thread, or I shall report you to that even more commanding power than I, that being the Moderators. May this serve as thine warning.

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

Come on guys! Who can help with the siggy?

Automaggot68
12-26-2004, 01:21 AM
Please sir, such trivial matters shall be kept to PMs in my thread, or I shall report you to that even more commanding power than I, that being the Moderators. May this serve as thine warning.

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

Come on guys! Who can help with the siggy?
.....Then report me, I did nothing wrong. Go for it.

Gabriel
12-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Live! LIIIIIIIIVE!

Glickman
01-02-2005, 01:28 PM
was reminicing in my old pictures folder, and found this.
http://img113.exs.cx/img113/5264/knights2eu.jpg

dunno when, who or what, but i believe it was a quick chop for you guys

bballe336
01-02-2005, 03:24 PM
i have a low pressure spyder with eyes and pred board. am i in?

Gabriel
01-05-2005, 09:39 PM
was reminicing in my old pictures folder, and found this.
http://img113.exs.cx/img113/5264/knights2eu.jpg

dunno when, who or what, but i believe it was a quick chop for you guys

That looks good. Could you do something with that link I posted above?

Bballe, thy entrance into the sacred order of the spyder has been procured. Go forth my subject, and ball it up. This is thy noble challenge.

Lord Gabriel the Jacob

MidnightRider
01-05-2005, 10:33 PM
This order of the not-so-round-rather-more-elliptical-table is open to any soul who has even the mildest of internally modified spyder/pirahnah/or any clone thereof.

Tis I who goesth Bump in the night. Rocking my Avenger.

May I good sir join your band of merry men and enter thee hallowed halls.

MR :cool: