PDA

View Full Version : Its been a long time.

Cornmuffin87
02-22-2004, 02:57 PM
Hello everybody,
I used to post here a long time ago. I remember when powerfeed was advanced technology. I had an old TKO LX mag...but then I sold it and got a phantom..and then a pgp (yeah I've been stuck on pump play). With the coming of a new job and therefore money, I am going to buy a mag for when I feel like hosing.

I think I'm going to order the "RT ULE custom" package from agd once they come back in stock.

I have a few questions (bare withe me please).

1) I am right handed...therefore I would want a hopper right body for my warpfeed, correct? (this will put my warp on the right side and out of my way?)

2) If I get the rt ule custom package, upgrading to the ULE body also includes an upgrade of the rail to ULE, correct?

3) It says the package comes with LX. Will the gun come with the bolt installed with correct carrier (it has been a while but i think that is what they are called), and if it does come installed, do the extra carriers, springs and orings come along with the gun?

4) Does the warpfeed come with something that keeps it from flapping around, I.E. some way to tether it to your gun to keep it from swinging around?

Thank you for your help and time. Hopefully It won't take me long to get back in the mag know-how.

Mag Master 04
02-22-2004, 07:37 PM
1.) if yur righty then u want yur warp on the left side of the gun so stay out of the way of yur trigger hand, so you want a left body, think about it
2.)im not sure
3.)it will come with all the parts needed for the level 10 but you have to tune it yourself. (its not hard at all) but make sure you do it yourself so you know what yur doing in the future.
4.) the warp comes with a mounting bracket, no worries there

Cornmuffin87
02-22-2004, 09:26 PM
why would I want my warp on the left...my left arm is the one that has to reach around to the foregrip...so why wouldn't I want all that junk on the right?

Mag Master 04
02-22-2004, 10:32 PM
well then how are u gonna pull yur trigger with all that junk in the way

coolcatpete
02-22-2004, 10:51 PM
here is an example of a righty shooting with a warphttp://www.airgun.com/Images/snake-180.jpg

Mag Master 04
02-23-2004, 09:11 AM
yepper, look at the pic, hes shooting w his right hand therefore his warp is on the left side