PDA

View Full Version : bounce on my emag?

FutureMagOwner
02-22-2004, 03:36 PM
i was getting ready to play the otherday and was messing with my emag because the last time i used it before i ran out of air there was a leak down the barrel. when i got my tank filled again no problem there. but when i pull the trigger slowly by the bump i would occasionally get 2 3 shots on e mode. now i know the full auto thingy with 3.2 but mine wasnt having that problem so im wondering what exactly could be causing this?

gibby
02-22-2004, 03:59 PM
So you have 3.2 on your board? Have you done any trigger adjustments? I know both my emags with 4.0 didn't have the FA issue...until I adjusted the trigger on one of them. Granted, it's fairly difficult to do but if I concentrate hard enough, I can get it to happen. The FA issue isn't bounce, I can tell the difference. That and I can make it happen without air and if the solenoid is enabled. With the solenoid disabled, it's impossible...but what good is that?

There's a spot right before it hits the stops when I pull the trigger. I doubt I can do that in a real game but it does happen. I really do hope they can find a fix for this...but really, it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

FutureMagOwner
02-22-2004, 06:59 PM
i havent touched the trigger when tuna put my emag back together after it was ano'ed he put in a new one since mine was apparently stripped and he adjusted it and said "dont touch it" so i havent :)