PDA

View Full Version : News that only a few people could care about!

aaron_copland
02-22-2004, 11:41 PM
:D
Well, I know a few people here might actually care 'bout this, but I'm gonna post anyway because I'm happy about it.
My VM-68 is finally up and working. For those of you who dont know, my VM had been having some issues for about 2yrs. First it wouldnt recock, then it would dump a full charge before ya even cocked it, then it wouldnt recock...... But, Its all better and already has a new life planned for it. Dont know how many of you will actually care, But ya never know.
Andrew

goat
02-22-2004, 11:43 PM
congrats! Have fun with it.

post #69:D

Cort95
02-23-2004, 07:23 AM
That's pretty sweet, I always loved the look of the VM, and had one for a few years. It also had recocking problems and a leak I never could get rid of, so I gave it to a friend who was able to fix it up (ah the days when I could afford such extravagance...). I now attribute those problems to the fact that I never could leave the silly thing alone once I got the valve adjusted. Enjoy it!

warpedside671
02-23-2004, 09:16 AM
Vm's are classics man did you know that even Dan bonebrake tricked out some vm's.I have a ton of vm's but I need to find a place where it could get some info on them....

Crighton
02-23-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by warpedside671
Vm's are classics man did you know that even Dan bonebrake tricked out some vm's.I have a ton of vm's but I need to find a place where it could get some info on them....

http://www.vmempire.com

ASDadam
02-23-2004, 09:56 AM
www.vm68.com as well

Congrats on the VM, getting them to work can be a beast at times. Mine has a slight leak and velocity issues right now, but when i get the Pro Comp kit in i'll tear everything down and figure it out. Old school for life.

warpedside671
02-24-2004, 07:36 AM
Hey thanks for the info and good luck on your vm .some times old school markers come back to haunt the filed..:)

aaron_copland
02-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Oh yeah, as soon as it clears up a little, the fields are gonna learn of the VM....lol. Anyway, I'm glad that people actually pretend to care 'bout my little buddy.

warpedside671
02-25-2004, 01:38 AM
LOL I too use some old school markers when I hit the field .Some times you would hear people trash talkin you
because you have a old school marker in your hands ,but when the game starts and you hit that trash talkin player
off the break .Ohhh boy you put them in there place...
the dead box...LOL

ramenjames
02-25-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by warpedside671

want to sell about 4lbs of that ton?

aaron_copland
02-27-2004, 12:07 AM
LOL, very true indeed. OF course, they dont trashtalk me anymore....Not after I brought in my oldschool PGP. They trashed me right up to the first game, then I started popping them right off the break. More then a few jaws went slack. So, they respect whatever I bring out there....so I have to resist the urge to get a Blade and head out there. lol

Grasshopper
02-27-2004, 01:19 AM
Congrats... those things are schweeeeeeeet! :)

warpedside671
02-27-2004, 01:20 AM
LOL I still play with my classic 68 mag .You will not get a fast ROF out of this marker ,with my 16 inch AA and my 16 inch DYE stainless I get great acuracy and thats all
I need.Play safe ,play fair and have fun