PDA

View Full Version : question about revi and bolt

rtpro28
02-23-2004, 10:21 AM
yesterday i was out playing some pb and the first game i chopped a ball. i have never done that before using my rtp.
but it was the first time using the intella frame. could it be that my revi is just too slow. maybe it's b/c i don't have the level 10 bolt. i was also shooting "big ball" out of a dye boomstick. could that have mattered? what do you think?

TSalPaintball
02-23-2004, 10:24 AM
Well, the reason you chopped the ball is most likly you out shot your Revy, by the way is it a 12v or a 9v? The level ten would have helped you out there, eathier get a LX or get a faster hopper. Also, Big Ball is some of the crappiest paint out there.
Tony.

rtpro28
02-23-2004, 11:31 AM
it's a 12v, what hopper would you recommend? i think the halo looks pretty nice but how much better is it? and don't they have a halo now that aggitates on every trigger pull? and how fast would that kill your batteries. i was thinking of wiring my trigger to my hopper but a little worried about battery life...

TSalPaintball
02-23-2004, 12:24 PM
I would recomend the Egg, I know people say bad things about it, but they are nice hoppers for the money, you won't have to worry about out shooting it. The Halo is really heave and can only hold 140 balls, and are pretty exspencive. I would recomend the Egg.

f3rr3+
02-24-2004, 05:55 PM
hmm... it seems to me kick'n is by far the worst paint ive ever shot...

trains are bad
02-24-2004, 06:10 PM
I played a tourney last week in Canton that had Kick'n, and I didn't think it was all that bad. I never broke one the whole time and never had any accuracy complaints, but it was small field.

robertjuric
02-25-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by TSalPaintball
Also, Big Ball is some of the crappiest paint out there.
Tony.

I beg to differ. I love shooting bigball. Its a great premium paint. Played a tourney with it a few weeks ago and didnt get a break or chop with it the entire time.

tonybhall
02-25-2004, 06:57 AM
Big ball is cheap paint. It is basicly the bottom of the line for RPS. However, they tend to be pretty good paintballs in my experience with them. You can get a bad batch sometimes though. I have shot probably 5 or 6 cases of the stuff in the last 6 months and I did get one case that was awful. You could just look at the balls and tell something was wrong with them. That made for the worst day of paintball I have ever had.

Bryan

TSalPaintball
02-25-2004, 07:24 AM
I guess I got a really, really bad batch. The sucked big time when I shot them.

zeke1975
02-25-2004, 07:31 AM
Bigball uses the same shell as pmi premium, and marballizer, they all use the advantage shell, just that bigball uses the stuff that's left over (gelitan) so the color of the shell is a bit off.