PDA

View Full Version : To all donuts surfing on AO

punkncat
02-23-2004, 07:19 PM
I posted this to your site and thought it fair to post here.
I realize mods that this is borderline.If I am crossing the line please let me know.I have played paintball with many of the donuts.I have had much respect for them, but had to state my opinion on this nonsense.

Well , I know that you all are no great fans of Bed.
I have not spoken to him in quite some time myself.
I do not see it as Donut responsibility to come over to another board and post negative things about him though.His actions will speak for themselves.He made no mention of ANY donut until AFTER Jeff came on and made negative comments.

He made his decision to post negatively and attack you here.You banned him.Fair enough.
It is not fair of you to go to another board and flame him.Its underhanded and ****ty.Just like he was here and on 24.But I would think you guys were bigger than that.....?

Actually I have to correct myself.

Its underhanded and ****ty.Just like he was here and on 24.

He may have been ****ty, but he was never underhanded.That stunt WAS underhanded.The few of you that dragged that skeleton out of the closet really should consider your own actions.
AO has nothing to do with 24 or the donuts.It neutral ground.The mods have closed the topic and I think that more than displays their intrest in the subject and the flaming.

-=Squid=-
02-23-2004, 07:23 PM
I am ENTIRELY lost, confused, and wanting to know what the hell your talking about. :confused:

punkncat
02-23-2004, 07:27 PM
It just me being a study in Hypocrasy.

Those who are involved will know what I am talking about.

Sorry for the smell from the laundry basket.....

-=Squid=-
02-23-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by punkncat
It just me being a study in Hypocrasy.

Those who are involved will know what I am talking about.

Sorry for the smell from the laundry basket..... Could you just explain "donut" to me? That would clear a lot up.

Kevmaster
02-23-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
I am ENTIRELY lost, confused, and wanting to know what the hell your talking about. :confused:

me too...except a dont give a damn about what hes talking about

member#10,261
02-23-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Could you just explain "donut" to me? That would clear a lot up.

Round pastery, hollow in the middle (shaped like a tire) commonly bought by the doz. krispy kreme...mmm...uh...sorry I'll stop now.

dansim
02-23-2004, 07:43 PM
hey take you trash somewhere else, and dont cicumvent the cuss filter

punkncat
02-23-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by dansim
hey take you trash somewhere else, and dont cicumvent the cuss filter

If it involved you,you would understand.If it doesn't and you aren't interested , then not replying is easy.It requires no further action by you.

As far as the cuss filter , it took care of itself.I posted it here as I posted it there.

Not trying to be a butthead, just a little tickled right now.Sorry for the attitude.....

dansim
02-23-2004, 07:50 PM
try using the pm feature, or maybe even an email, you bring your dirty laundry into public, the public gets to comment on it:p

punkncat
02-23-2004, 07:52 PM
And when you comment I get to reply.
Thanks for the info.:D

dansim
02-23-2004, 07:57 PM
np just ignore me in in a pissy mood, dinner wont be ready for another 45 minutes and im starving(that and the dealer ship didnt get the title to my new car in yet)

Gunga
02-23-2004, 08:24 PM
This is stupid. Keep whatever drama on your forums there. Enough people are trying to spread it here to AO.

Closed.