PDA

View Full Version : pro team products grade A company

tdogreb
02-24-2004, 06:03 PM
just want to let everybody know, pro team went out of their way to help me with my micro emag! they are good folks,thank you, forest and steve.

Magglerock
02-24-2004, 07:34 PM
I ordered a forgrip from them. They sent me the wrong one, so I sent it back to be exchanged. After about four weeks, I called and asked where it was. They said they didn't know, but that they'd call me back. Another month passes, no call. I call them again, this time they say they never recieved my forgrip, and if I wanted another one, I'd have to pay for it. Sufice to say, I didn't.

barberjohn
02-24-2004, 07:36 PM
pro team products sucks. they didnt help me at all when my micro e was messing up. i would probably put them at my lowest on a scale of customer service, but i guess i just them on a bad day.

EZbunker
02-25-2004, 07:13 AM
magglerock & barberjohn;

perhaps you did get in touch with us on a bad day - we pride ourselves on our customer service.

If either of you still has issues, please get in touch with me so that I can sort them out: sometimes when product is sent in for work, it comes in without an RA number, without return contact info and etc and we're left holding the bag as it were.

You can reach me at 386-437-3375 - extension 22 - or via email at info@proteamproducts.com

As todogreb found out - two people spent several hours each of personal time working with his marker; we even included him in our lunch order (chinese; he had shrimp, I had sweet-n-sour pork and Forest had hot-n-sour soup - but neither of us got to finish it as we were working on the gun...)

Thanks for the mention todo.

shaunyoung000
02-25-2004, 12:06 PM
ezbunker, hey is there anything I need to do to my micro before I hook it up on nitro. It's a stock one from you guys. It has an x chamber, do I need to put a gas thru on it?

TheTramp
02-25-2004, 12:30 PM
I called these guys about ordering the PTP Micro-Emag battery cover (nice little way to spruce up my E-Mag) and they were more then happy to come up with a price (they don't normally sell them separately) and got it right out to me.

TheTramp
02-25-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by shaunyoung000
ezbunker, hey is there anything I need to do to my micro before I hook it up on nitro. It's a stock one from you guys. It has an x chamber, do I need to put a gas thru on it?

Just screw in the N2 where you screw in the CO2 and off you go!

shaunyoung000
02-25-2004, 12:34 PM
Thanks tramp.......er well thetramp, hmmmm... that sounds kind of well, weird, but thanks.

TheTramp
02-25-2004, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by shaunyoung000
Thanks tramp.......er well thetramp, hmmmm... that sounds kind of well, weird, but thanks.

Think of it like "TheDude." :cool: ;)

dansim
02-25-2004, 01:23 PM
proteam has their off days, a year or more ago i had a micro that wasnt really working at all, they said to send it to agd, but they did send me a new charger overnight(i bought the charger but not the over night):cool:

Magglerock
02-25-2004, 04:50 PM
I spent many, many minutes in a series of calls trying to get the issue straightened out, and I have no intrest in wasting any more time with Pro Teams or your products. If I cought you on a bad day, then I cought a variety of different people on a bad day, as I delt with more than a couple different individuals. Bottom line, you took my money and I will never do business with you again. Was it worth it for $29?

PS: I am intametely familiar with your email address. In fact, I sent several emails to it, never to recieve a single reply.