PDA

View Full Version : AAHHGH Emag Probs...

acropilot19
02-24-2004, 09:04 PM
Okay, heres tha deal...
I have an Emag with Xvalve, ULE body, Air America adjustable tank set at 700-750 input press & 1.37 software. It was shootin great in manual & electro last time it was cleaned & tested.
Just got a new C&C batt pack & Battery. also tried adjusting trigger stroke length & firing point as per instructions on Havoc-online.com.

Heres the problem...

Pre-lubed & Aired it up & it shoots great in Emode for 20-30 shots then "clik-clik-clik" the trigger is activating but not firing the marker. shots are registering on the counter also. Switch to manual & it shoots fine. Switch back to Emode, it fires fine 6-8 times then "clik-clik" again. Switch to manual & repeat...

could this be a low battery prob? From what I understand 1.37 has a low-batt indicator, but I got no such indication.

also tried readjusting trigger back to where it was & same prob.

Again, was working great before the new batt & trigger messing.

All help GREATLY appreciated.
:)

acropilot19
02-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Anyone...?
:(

Cthulhu
02-25-2004, 10:26 PM
That sounds like your battery might be dead or not holding a charge. You said you just got a new battery, charge up your old battery over night and try that. to my knowledge 1.37 doesn't have a battery indicator. I could be wrong, as I only have 1.35... yes, us canucks are being left in the dark as far as flashing locations go. Hopefully my sponsor will be able to change that soon.

Cheers

Tunaman
02-25-2004, 10:29 PM
Its really hard to tell over the internet what might be causing that. It very well may be a low or bad battery. Try charging it up and see if it does it. If the battery is that low, it may be regaining a slight surface charge when you switch to manual...enough to fire it a few times and then quit. If you cant get it working I would be more than happy to fix it for you. Send it here if you get stuck.;)

acropilot19
02-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Thanks Tuna
Btw- does the 1.37 software have a low batt indicator?

lamby
02-26-2004, 04:15 AM
if you hear the solenoid "click" and it is still not firing, I would check the solenoid plunger length. It might be a little long keeping the sear from tripping consistantly. I do not know the length, but it is posted somewhere (you sould have to search for it)