PDA

View Full Version : Needing some help....

SpydermanN9
02-25-2004, 05:29 PM
I need some help.

I have problems with someone not following through with thier end of a trade. The deal was for them to send me a Tippman and $60 and I would send them a Sx cocker; then after they got the cocker they were supossed to send me $100 more dollars. Well, they didn't send the $100. Its been more than two weeks and I don't have the money. What can I do to stop others from trading with them and hopefully get my money????

No, this wasn't on this forum it was on PBnation so don't worry about it being here. I know AO is a good forum thats why I came here for help.I have thier address and everything is thier something I can do???

PyRo
02-25-2004, 05:49 PM
Dont' trust people in the classifieds just because its on AO, people get ripped off here to. I would suggest driving to the guys house, and asking him personally where your money is? Then if he gives you some BS excuse just take a bat to his car.
There isn't much you can do, the law will do nothing for you. Your only hope would be to bring it to small claims court but by the time you took a day off from work, paid the court fee and did all the paperwork it wouldn't be worth it. Hence we go back to the go to the guys house and ask niceley for your money :)
What happend, does he claim he sent it, claim he is going to send it, or just not responding?

SpydermanN9
02-25-2004, 09:03 PM
he says his dad sent it out and I'm 16 no job still in school. I can't drive from nc to texas.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-25-2004, 09:11 PM
get his number and call him