PDA

View Full Version : I got into University of Nebraska Lincoln.....CAUSE IM BLACK!

Automaggin2
02-25-2004, 07:22 PM
Yea, you heard it right. I guess admissions misread my app and thought i was of African American descent, so they excepted me and offered me all types of money....for being black.

I was all happy, getting excepted to UNL, but a few months after being excepted, I recieve a letter about being black. Ridiculous!

This is soooooooooooooo stupid. I cant wait to hear there reaction when I tell them i'm whiter then the sun!

CasingBill
02-25-2004, 07:26 PM
No Way!! You could be soul man the second!!!:p

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-25-2004, 07:27 PM
Hopefully you dont lose your acceptance

Restola
02-25-2004, 07:34 PM
I doubt they'd have the guts to un-admit him after a mistake like that.

But you never know.

CasingBill
02-25-2004, 07:36 PM
I would just play dumb and show up like any other kid. Just don't join the all black fraternity or you might end up on stage dancing a jig.:p

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
02-25-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by CasingBill
I would just play dumb and show up like any other kid. Just don't join the all black fraternity or you might end up on stage dancing a jig.:p

I think they might notice:p

redzone
02-25-2004, 08:08 PM
just say your related to bill clinton and smoke alotta dope
am i aloud to say the word dope??

Butterfingers
02-25-2004, 08:40 PM
I know a guy who got into SUNY Bignahmaton cause he put on his application that he was Black. He was whiter than a bounty paper towel.

He got a 800 TOTAL on his SAT and was a C student.

Everybody called him white chocolate.

A person like me needed to get a 1300 to get into this school!

Talk about double standards... Kinda pisses me off. We must END discrimination... Equal rights means equal standards.

p8ntball1016
02-25-2004, 09:20 PM
just say that you have that skin disease that michael jackson has.

redzone
02-25-2004, 09:22 PM
yah

1stdeadeye
02-25-2004, 09:52 PM
I saw the title and was going to post that Colin is whiter then Casper, but that is kind of funny.

Hey take the money and go there. Dare them to challange you and then you can sue them for reverse discrimination when they do!;)

fcpchop
02-25-2004, 10:08 PM
dude just cus ur white doesn't mean your not african america, tell them your family moved their from Europe a long time ago or suttin, and they lived there, there for their kids would be technically african but white, say that was like your grandparents or suttin

Automaggin2
02-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
I saw the title and was going to post that Colin is whiter then Casper, but that is kind of funny.

Hey take the money and go there. Dare them to challange you and then you can sue them for reverse discrimination when they do!;)

Haha! I was seriously thinking of that!

I could always say I'm albino african american :)

p8ntball1016
02-25-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by fcpchop
dude just cus ur white doesn't mean your not african america, tell them your family moved their from Europe a long time ago or suttin, and they lived there, there for their kids would be technically african but white, say that was like your grandparents or suttin yeah, kinda like the 'my grandmother was dutch' thing from blazing saddles.

Barfly
02-25-2004, 10:35 PM
haha, this thread gives me lots of bad ideas. :D Just tell them you are black norwegian or that you are 1/16 african.

Lohman446
02-25-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Have to agree... they wouldn't dare. And if they do, get a good lawyer, cause you won't have to worry about a job after college.

Automaggin2
02-25-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Lohman446

Have to agree... they wouldn't dare. And if they do, get a good lawyer, cause you won't have to worry about a job after college.

Yea, someone needs a 2005 Mustang....hmmmmmmmmmmmm......... :D

grw4w34
02-26-2004, 12:41 AM
There is this kid at my school that is of russian decent. TEchnically russia is in asia, so it would be ok for him to put asian on his college apps. or atleast we joke about it.

Rooster
02-26-2004, 09:03 AM
"I could always say I'm albino african american"

Waaaay off topic here, but I saw one once. I can honestly say now I've seen everything.

Butterfingers
02-26-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by grw4w34
There is this kid at my school that is of russian decent. TEchnically russia is in asia, so it would be ok for him to put asian on his college apps. or atleast we joke about it.

Hehe, It dosent work that way though he might as well put down he's white...

Theres no quota for asians... Talk about sideways discrimination.

Thats why Im a republican.

Python14
02-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Rooster

Waaaay off topic here, but I saw one once. I can honestly say now I've seen everything.

Baw, that's nothing. There are two Albino African American Brothers from here in Roanoke. Not one, but TWO. Talk about lucky me.:p

PyRo
02-26-2004, 02:16 PM
They won't unaccept you because your white. And heck if they do you will probably have lawyers lineing up to take that one :)

coolcatpete
02-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Rooster

Dont worry I have one of those in my school she is in my friends Math class. It is really confusing making interactions with her.
pete

FutureMagOwner
02-26-2004, 09:47 PM
i think it would be even more interesting if you had a name like i dont know... conan o'brian for example where it just reeks of "you dont tan you just turn red" lol.

how did you do in school and such btw wondering if you would be accepted if they didnt think that lol

CasingBill
02-26-2004, 10:13 PM
Wait...is that who I think it is????:p :D

http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/pages/eiga/MI/Previews/Plans-37738.jpg

UltimatePaintballer
02-26-2004, 10:29 PM
yea you guys say you have albino african americans, well i have a "burnt cracker"(can't think of any other name for it) in my school. his parents are white but he's black......or maybe he was adopted:eek:

tony3
02-26-2004, 11:59 PM
Just say you are from South Africa and both your parents moved there before you were born. They had you, you moved back to America, bamo, you win.

grw4w34
02-27-2004, 12:31 AM
we can also technically say we are all african because didnt the first man come from africa, or so thats what i think. I want to apply to a school i wont go to and put eatrhling and see what happens.

RT pRo AuToMaG
02-27-2004, 02:04 AM
Actually, there are a lot of white people in south africa. Something with the English taking slaves, but anyway, just say you are from south Africa.

m0l0t0v
02-27-2004, 08:19 AM
Wow, this is really sad, yet funny... I wonder if I put that I'm hispanic in a college app they'll do the same thing... I'm white, but from a Hispanic country, so "legally" it'll be correct for me to put Hispanic.

Brak
02-27-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by m0l0t0v
Wow, this is really sad, yet funny... I wonder if I put that I'm hispanic in a college app they'll do the same thing... I'm white, but from a Hispanic country, so "legally" it'll be correct for me to put Hispanic.

yes it would! DO IT!

m0l0t0v
02-27-2004, 10:21 PM
I should, and I could probably apply for scholarships and financial aid easier.. ahhh, i love america :p

OysterBoy
02-27-2004, 10:41 PM
Not quite the same but I was accepted into a high-level-highschool program, because they thought I was asian :D :D :D (Last name is Hnatiuk, but I'm of Polish/Romanian decent) lol first day they call 'Alex Hnatiuk' I raise my hand and they say 'Really, Alex Hnatiuk??? Is He Sick Today???' hahahaha took me a full period to prove I was said student. :D

ERut
02-27-2004, 11:14 PM
I wanted to put Native American. Hey, I was born in America... that or turtle

felony
02-28-2004, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Butterfingers

Talk about double standards... Kinda pisses me off. We must END discrimination... Equal rights means equal standards.