PDA

View Full Version : Need Someone With Good/Decent Skills In CAD To Help Out

OysterBoy
02-25-2004, 07:41 PM
OK, heres the deal;

a friend and I are starting up a business which would specialize in cocker, and mag bodies, barrels, and hoppers.

We have great ideas and I'm a talented sketcher, but the problem is; we both cant handle CAD to save our lifes.

So, if anyone would like to volunteer and make some crude but effective CAD mockups of the sketches (I'll send), we'd be much apreciated.

Thanks a million,
A-Hnatiuk

PevsBalla89
02-25-2004, 07:51 PM
send to Chris.Hughes89@cox.net ill see what i can do

OysterBoy
02-25-2004, 07:53 PM
ok thanks :D

pics coming soon via email, my scanner is messed up
-A-H

PevsBalla89
02-25-2004, 08:25 PM
okay, im waitin for them

OysterBoy
02-25-2004, 08:43 PM
Sent the holy havoc

PevsBalla89
02-25-2004, 09:33 PM
pretty intricate, but give me a few days. would you like me to post the pic?

-=Squid=-
02-25-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by PevsBalla89
pretty intricate, but give me a few days. would you like me to post the pic? Yes, yes, yes! :D

arsonpaintball06
02-25-2004, 09:53 PM
oooo i wanna c i wanna c lol

Dubstar112
02-25-2004, 10:00 PM
Ok first off Id like to wish you luck on making whatever you attempt. A word of advice is to NEVER rely on somone, who is neither affiliated or involved in the actual process. Its not so critical when it comes to getting started, but Ive seen some friends get ripped off hardcore because they trusted somone to CAD some unique, and inventive parts. In this case it was mountian bike parts. Paintball I imagine will share similar happenings.

Learning basic 2d cad will be a great help. Its not hard, and taking the attitude that you stated will not get you far. Trust me. I highly suggest when it comes to getting somthing made, you do the CAD, not a 3rd party internet friend or any thing of that sorts. Heed this advice.

PM me and I will help you if you really want somthing done up. IE some quarter views of a 3d cocker body or somthing..

OysterBoy
02-25-2004, 10:11 PM
Well, maybe its just crazy me but I think I still ahve something called trust :D

The AO'ers seem like a great bunch, besides, I dont minding showing off the bodies, but barrel(s), ESPECIALLY the hoppers, will be kept under-wraps. I showed one off in teh paintball talk forum, as well as an agitating method, both of which TK seemed to really like ;).

Go ahead and post the pic, its not great or anything, but I think with a nice fade, and the cross being gold (white from angel wings, to any other color)