PDA

View Full Version : Jim Drew.... WAS Warp Board...

Kevmaster
02-26-2004, 12:54 AM
Any news on that front buddy?

Jack & Coke
02-26-2004, 01:27 AM
Man that guy dropped out of the paintball internet scene in a big way. Especially for someone who posted soooooo much about how his products magically worked *cough*artificial intelligence*cough* ;)

QUINCYMASSGUY
02-26-2004, 02:35 AM
I heard that using a WAS board in your warp can make the spin break the sound barrier..... no one can prove it of course (jk)

PsychoBaller
02-26-2004, 05:26 AM
I also heard some things down the line... sure if u then dropped in a 12volt Regulator Mod to a WAS'd Warp, the spinning will increase at an unstable rate of inverted motion or something, so fast the Warp causes a rip in space/time itself, and you end up in some time you dont wanna be in, not one of those crazy time machines where u can choose ur time of destination.

-da "crazy crazy" baller

felony
02-26-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by PsychoBaller
I also heard some things down the line... sure if u then dropped in a 12volt Regulator Mod to a WAS'd Warp, the spinning will increase at an unstable rate of inverted motion or something, so fast the Warp causes a rip in space/time itself, and you end up in some time you dont wanna be in, not one of those crazy time machines where u can choose ur time of destination.

-da "crazy crazy" baller

Yeah, what he said.

I was playing 2 weekends ago and all of a sudden I started getting really heavy. Then snap, I was in McDonalds eating ice-cream

Very strange, but well worth it. My warp was feeding at 76 bps.

rkjunior303
02-26-2004, 08:25 AM
..Just as long as the warp doesn't hit 88 bps...

(name that reference :) )

Pacifist_Farmer
02-26-2004, 08:48 AM
besides the fact that they didnt have warps in Back To The Future let alone paintball guns?

:)

Bolter
02-26-2004, 08:50 AM
"Great Scott.....21.8 gigawatts!"

"no-body calls me chicken...."

dansim
02-26-2004, 09:04 AM
i heard by putting the was board in your warp that you wouldt even need a gun just epoxy your barrel right to the feedneck, the speed of the warp throws paint a steady 285fps

lopxtc
02-26-2004, 09:17 AM
Actually its 1.21 not 21.8 :)

Aaron

Originally posted by Bolter
"Great Scott.....21.8 gigawatts!"

"no-body calls me chicken...."

xadamx
02-26-2004, 10:12 AM
your thread got jacked. :D

Jack & Coke
02-26-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by xadamx
your thread got jacked. :D

I'm innocent!:D

shartley
02-26-2004, 11:05 AM
He may have realized that he was not selling his product to individuals, but to companies. Individuals for the most part were not “buying” his explanations and claims for things (this is different than admitting the product works well… but WHY it does, and how well it REALLY works).

And as such, it is easier to “sell” a product to a company in private than it is to “sell” it to so many individuals on internet forums. It is simply a matter of controlling the situation and the information available at any given time.

But I could be wrong….

xadamx
02-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke

I'm innocent!:D

liar! you are guilty!!

Digits
02-27-2004, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke
Man that guy dropped out of the paintball internet scene in a big way. Especially for someone who posted soooooo much about how his products magically worked *cough*artificial intelligence*cough* ;)

Actually I think he stick to his www.wickedairsports.com (I think thats its) website.. Because he's been clowned off every other one