PDA

View Full Version : thinking about getting a tactical vest?

judster
02-26-2004, 03:16 PM
ok i just got this email from robert of www.cops911.com

Flurry Industries for lack of a Better Word, "My Competition"

has Bought the URL COP911.com not COPS911.com its missing the "S"

and it is Directed to his site

He is Purposefully Deceiving People to go to his site vs COPS911.com

i want to pass this info along to the AOers here and let them know what Flurry has done. in the end, if you are looknig for a vest it is your choise of who you buy it from. Flurry might have a good product, but in doing this, buys a domain name simular to that of roberts www.cops911.com shows what kind of people that they are in my book. robert makes a quality product and has no quams about having competition, but to me Flurry doing this is a low in my book. i have been a cops911 fan for quite awhile and this saddend me that some other company would do this. to show you how good a guy robert is( and his company) he is giving away 2 free vest to the commanders of the MXS games. yea thats right 2 vest each game just for commanding. i know there are quite a few people out there that uses cops911 stuff and i would encourage those of you to pass this info along, if you feel the need. thanks for hearing me out

punkncat
02-29-2004, 08:28 PM
Several of the guys I play ball with have purchased the vest from cops911 and have enjoyed them vey much.
It a great quality product and he will make them to order.How much better could it be?