PDA

View Full Version : Combine Ano? Is this allowed.

Echo419
02-26-2004, 07:52 PM
Are you allowed to like you and friend both split the cost for an anno batch? Like when they say maximum 15 pieces could i send my body to my friend when he gets his cocker annoed? OR will the company get mad at you for this

Skoad
02-26-2004, 08:15 PM
as long as you send them in the same box, and the same return address it doesn't really matter.

punkncat
02-26-2004, 08:54 PM
I had always thought it was implied that it were pieces of the same marker.
I would be awesome to send in 7 ULE bodies and feed necks to be annoed.......

barberjohn
02-26-2004, 10:31 PM
yea, i think if you send in two bodies, they will get mad. why not just try and get your friend to call up and ask the company if he can just send his other body in with his cocker body, and see if they say yes.

Dayspring
02-26-2004, 11:32 PM
You're kidding right? They don't care. Pieces is pieces. So long as you stay within your part count, they don't care.

Remember though, batches are usually the SAME color. Hence the word batch. If you start wanting a seperate color from your buddy, then they will have issue and charge you for your own batch.

Originally posted by barberjohn
yea, i think if you send in two bodies, they will get mad. why not just try and get your friend to call up and ask the company if he can just send his other body in with his cocker body, and see if they say yes.

RT pRo AuToMaG
02-27-2004, 02:29 AM
The reason Anodizing cost so much is that every time you do a batch, you have to set up dye, acid, ano stripper, and everything else. Most of that stuff can only sit for around a month before it goes bad, and dye is not cheap. They probably wouldn't mind as long as it's the same color, but some companies state that all pieces have to be from the same gun.

TheTramp
02-27-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by RT pRo AuToMaG
but some companies state that all pieces have to be from the same gun.

I've definitely seen sites that say this.

Kevmaster
02-27-2004, 05:19 PM
i would call and ask before you send your baby away like that...

always good to dobule check...

Southparkrocks
04-17-2005, 08:21 PM
I hate to revive a long dead thread and if this is against the rules sorry, but does anyone actually know of any place that allows this.

Conversekidz
04-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Use PK Selective, they just have a part count, they are pricey but they do really good work. So if you have 100 pieces they don't care, as long as its the same color.

Chronobreak
04-17-2005, 08:51 PM
wwa will do it :ninja: