PDA

View Full Version : How cool is AGD!!!!

BayouMagMan
09-21-2001, 08:51 PM
Man I can honestly say I will never own another brand of marker. With customer service as good as I just got from AGD why go ANYWHERE else. I just wanted to take a sec and let everyone know how well the folks up there took care of me. My son dropped one of my mags and the field strip screw broke off in the valve, not only did they fix that, but also a couple other things that I had screwed up on my mag. Not only did they do all of these things, but they did it for free and shipped it back to me all for the whopping price of ZERO, ZILCH, NADDA. Like I said, these are some great people and I am glad to own their products.

Pete Castaldi
Calhoun, La

Army
09-21-2001, 09:05 PM
It is not for any little reason that AGD has the most envied and loyal customer and owner base in the industry.

You will find that AGD will help you at any time you need it, and even when you don't!

To make things even better, AGD owns this web-site. The owner, Tom Kaye, is here quite often answering questions and announcing the latest AGD gadget or project, which, I believe, is unique in the paintball industry.

I welcome you and your son to the AutomaG and AO family :cool:

udtseal
09-22-2001, 11:18 AM
I completely agree. Everyone at AGD, and especially Tom, are just a bunch of kick a$$ people. They all get a big "HOO YAH!" from me!

AGD
09-22-2001, 08:51 PM
Yep we are here, thanks for the compliments it really keeps us going!!

all the staff at,

AGD

BayouMagMan
09-23-2001, 10:57 AM
Well like I said I was just REALLY pleased and wanted to let people know that there is a reason why so many people are so happy with this company. Customer service like this sure goes A LOT way toward product loyalty.

Pete