PDA

View Full Version : Conquest 2k4 reg worth it?

FallNAngel
02-26-2004, 11:39 PM
Well, I plan on getting a Cyborg soon and was wondering if I should pick up a Conquest 2k4 reg to replace the Nitroduck preset (800psi) I have now. What do you guys think?

hobbesTZ
02-26-2004, 11:43 PM
They sell the tank regs. seperate?

GT
02-26-2004, 11:47 PM
yea they do,
if you feel like having a lighter reg and matching wallet

FallNAngel
02-26-2004, 11:55 PM
but do you think it'll be higher flowing or more consistant though?

hobbesTZ
02-26-2004, 11:58 PM
Not for the money...

FallNAngel
02-27-2004, 12:28 AM
Well, the thing is the Cyborg is probably going to be my last marker for some time. I'll be getting married next year and my fiance said if I'm going to get the reg now, since once we're married I'll be spending *our* money. So this is pretty much my last chance to put together *the* marker. Not sure if that changes the answer you guys give or not, but figured I should give the whole story of why I'm asking.

hobbesTZ
02-27-2004, 12:36 AM
If you've got the cash to blow then have at it. I'm sure it'd be better than a screw-in at a high ROF.

RT pRo AuToMaG
02-27-2004, 02:13 AM
get the conquest, it's hella light and pretty consistant, defiantly one of the more consistant if not the most consistant tank reg out right now.

GT
02-27-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by FallNAngel
So this is pretty much my last chance

You have larger issues than what reg to get. Once married their should never be a last anything, except another chick...

one of the more consistant if not the most consistant tank reg out right now

I have never seen any data that compares tank A to B.

FallNAngel
02-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by gtrsi
You have larger issues than what reg to get. Once married their should never be a last anything, except another chick...

True, but at the immediate point in time, I understand what she's saying. We'll be moving in with her parents for a while (they invited), so we can save money for a house. She's going for her PHD, and I may be going for my Masters. I won't be getting a new gun because of a money issue, not because she just doesn't want me to.

Originally posted by gtrsi
I have never seen any data that compares tank A to B.

That's true, but that's why I'm asking here ;)

wyn1370
02-27-2004, 01:23 PM
unless you plan on running it without a inline reg (don't cyborgs come with a macdev gladiator?) don't worry about it. Get a good screw in and let the inline do the work.