PDA

View Full Version : what shoots faster

quazi224
02-28-2004, 10:14 AM
what shoots faster a minimag with x valve,intellifeed frame and dye gas thru forgrip and a 14in barrel or a stock ans gx-4 autococker

magking
02-28-2004, 10:16 AM
the minimag with x valve. the x valvee can reach 26 bps

DaosBeoulve
02-28-2004, 10:21 AM
It can reach those speeds without noticeable shootdown.

As for which can shoot faster---whichever you can pull the trigger faster. The reactivity of the xvalve probably makes it easier to shoot the mag faster though.

NJPaint
02-28-2004, 10:46 AM
If you put a ULT on the minimag, I think its safe to say that you could shoot faster than the cocker. However, like the person above me said. Its the user pulling the trigger that defines how fast they shoot on any gun.

I like e-mag triggers and find them easier to shoot than say mouse click triggers. Its just my fingers are that way. Granted trigger pull plays a role in this, but tuning that is always possible.

personman
02-28-2004, 10:50 AM
I can shoot just as fast/faster with my RT than I could with my emag.. doh

I think my fingers like mechanical triggers more than electros :p
It could be that silly 1.37 software I had on it though. ;)

As for the cocker..
God, get ANYTHING but ANS. ANS stands for 'always needs service'. You DONT want ANS. If you want a cocker, try a CCM or blazer.

Wc Keep
02-28-2004, 11:22 AM
actually ans stands for another newb suckered.

punkncat
02-28-2004, 11:34 AM
The ANS GX series are very nice cockers.
Don't believe the (lack of) hype.
Both of those markers will fire as fast as you can possibly pull the trigger w/o noticable shootdown.
The cocker will be more consistant over the chrono, than an RT would, can't say about the ULE trigger though...
The only disadvantage to the ANS is the weight.

Wc Keep
02-28-2004, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by punkncat
The ANS GX series are very nice cockers.
Don't believe the (lack of) hype.
Both of those markers will fire as fast as you can possibly pull the trigger w/o noticable shootdown.
The cocker will be more consistant over the chrono, than an RT would, can't say about the ULE trigger though...
The only disadvantage to the ANS is the weight.

actually my mag is more consistent over the chrono than most cockers, including mine, are

felony
02-28-2004, 01:40 PM
Yeah the mag w/ xvalve can shoot 26 bps, a larger majority of use cant get there. You MAY need to drop some more money on other goodies to get it all the way up speed.

Dont get me wrong, I loved my mini mag + x-valve, but could shoot my friends cocker just as easily.

dan

-=Squid=-
02-28-2004, 04:51 PM
Physically, the X valve is much faster... but beyond that, I found the RT pro I shot to be EXTREMELY fast... I could shoot it even faster than an emag. I have shot gen X's, and to say the least, I wasnt impressed. I think that gen X stuff is just about the looks.

RtDaNiMaL
02-28-2004, 09:45 PM
mini mag would have to be a little faster (maby 3-4 bps0