PDA

View Full Version : Max Flo's

FreakBaller12
02-28-2004, 11:52 AM
so i jsut made a deal with a guy regardign a max flo. I am tradign ym crossfire hp 68/45 and 65 for his 88/45 sutbby max flo.

The hydro's are fine.

So i was just wonderign how everybody likes their max flos. The weight. The reliability, etc.

Thanks

Seth

Xyxyll
02-28-2004, 11:57 AM
Max-Flows are pretty convenient. It's adjustable and very consistant. My only complaint is the weight. They are heavier than most other tanks. Nothing too bad, but put it on a heavy marker with a lot of paint and you've got a heavy gun. SP made a lighter tank with the 2k4 (supposed to be 2k3) Max-Flow which is now for sale. $450 is too much for it though. I personally like the flatlines and conquests. :D

FreakBaller12
02-28-2004, 12:23 PM
is that a good deal i am getting?

Z-man
02-28-2004, 12:42 PM
I think that is a nice deal. As stated above, the (now) old) 2 step design Max-Flo's are heavy. I dont mind that because I am so happy with the great performance they give on the RT Valve. Even if you don't get into the whole, rapid-fire thing, you WILL notice a big difference in the feel of the trigger.

FreakBaller12
02-28-2004, 01:00 PM
thanks guys

jeez how heavy are the tanks? say compared to my old crossfire 68/45?

thecavemankevin
02-28-2004, 01:01 PM
i've been running a maxflo for a few years now. It has been a great tank and very trouble free. the only problem other than an occasional fill nipple oring, is sometimes the on/off lever will jam about half way down or up. The oring on the inside of the lever can sometimes get partially unseated and cause this jam. Usually it will remedy itself, but i have had to replace it once because it was cut. However, it is very easy to replace too.