PDA

View Full Version : Kidnapped, Phils Grips APB

Emily
02-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Nope... They didn't MAKE finals... and you know why? Cause you guys knocked them out by almost rolling them. After that they fell apart and lost thier last game too. They went from 2nd to below 16th after you beat em. They only got 4 points that game agianst you guys. You guys got 57 against them. (I forget exactly where they ended up but it wasn't finals I do know that) I think that makes up for the fact that you stole my grips!

Phils grips were last seen at New Gen in Easly SC. They are almost black (TAG says they are Black), They fit a Logic Frame or an IR3. They were last seen attached to BarberJohns logic framed Mag. A sketch artist has beed called in to do a composit drawing of Phils Grips. His AGD vendors Mag is now naked from the waste down. Please help his grips get home

cphilip
02-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Not to worry. I called in the FBI. They know about this guy already. Seems he poses as a Paintball player and asks to borrow grips. Then cunningly he has to leave quickly. And then... well... we all know the story after that! :D He will be brought to justice.

I think that now its a clean sweep. EVERYONE out there owes me something! :(

Cept you Emily.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
02-28-2004, 09:41 PM
gosh phil, you should have read my top 10 ways to not get your gun stolen thread

Enigma4you
02-28-2004, 09:51 PM
I was out beating the bushes for phils grips when I found these, I know that new grips will never replace the empty space in your heart that the old grips had filled but when I saw these I thought of you Phil...Grip for Phil (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=89310)

Emily
02-28-2004, 10:29 PM
There you go Phil, new grips that can't be stolen by a minor. He'll be questioned if he has beer grips.