PDA

View Full Version : digital paintball

quazi224
02-29-2004, 06:07 PM
does anybody know where i can download digital paintball.and can give the exact site and tell me what to click on

Skywalker
02-29-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by quazi224
does anybody know where i can download digital paintball.and can give the exact site and tell me what to click on

I'm pretty sure you need the game Half Life to play it b/c it is a mod. I tried to download it and I had no luck.

TheDoveDecends
02-29-2004, 07:00 PM
A) you need a HL Client (Either retail version, or Steam)

B) If you have that, or when you get that.. go to: http://www.digitalpaintball.net/?site=1&page=download&sid= And click on one of the Download links.

That is all.

coolcatpete
02-29-2004, 07:25 PM
I just got half life counter strike (I think it was cheep so it did not matter) Will that work for digital paintball.
Pete

dyst0pia
02-29-2004, 07:30 PM
you don't have to buy anything to play digital paintball. just download the steam hl installer, then download the digital paintball steam installer from www.digitalpaintball.net

coolcatpete
02-29-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by dyst0pia
you don't have to buy anything to play digital paintball. just download the steam hl installer, then download the digital paintball steam installer from www.digitalpaintball.net
Really I thought it was a mod for a game

Skywalker
02-29-2004, 08:05 PM
dyst0pia, can you tell me exactly what to do to get it, i'm lost

LittlePaintballBoy
02-29-2004, 10:32 PM
Read this, i'm Ninja on AIR and this has a pretty easy step by step guide, And you DO need HL or some form of it (IE CS, DOD, HL, BlueShift etc.)
instructions (http://www.air-powered.com/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=14058&st=30)

TheDoveDecends
02-29-2004, 10:58 PM
wow i really thought i summed it up. Just get steam, follow the link I posted and install.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-01-2004, 12:40 AM
he might be confused because www.digitalpaintball.net leads to a site but doesnt display the download section.

You need to click "DIGITAL PAINTBALL" on the upper left menu and then you should see "DOWNLOADS" in bolt on the left side. From there download the full version. once that's done open the file and install it. This version works for both 1.5 and steam.

DPB is a modification of counter strike. You must have counter strike in order to play.

LittlePaintballBoy
03-01-2004, 10:10 AM
You don't have to have Counter strike, it can just be halflife. As long as it is one of the games playable online, so no Blue Shift or Opposing force.