PDA

View Full Version : My mag is a ball chopping machine!

spyderkiller
09-22-2001, 06:37 PM
Today I spent about 5 hours at a local field playing. Oh gosh was I ticked off. During that 5 hours I managed to chop about 5 balls. That is a heck of a lot! And boy was it a mess. Now this is what I'm asking. Why? I know I'm not short stroking the trigger cuz I've never had this problem before. What else could cause this? For a little while when I pulled the trigger there was this hissing sound and a ball wouldnt shoot. I kept pulling the trigger and it finally started shooting but chopped a ball right away. Could the paint have something to do with it? It was pretty crappy paint. Any help would be appreciated.

mac2k4
09-22-2001, 06:46 PM
well probablly whats happening(since ya said its really crappy paint) your paint is just getting stuck and the bolt is just clipping the ball, and when one chops, the next balls will get stuck worse and worse untill paint just woin't go through.
Try a different type of paint and see how it works out.

MaGSkEr
09-22-2001, 08:29 PM
Since you weren't short strokeing it was MOST LIKELY the "crapy paint" However you still may want to check the following parts for anything out of the ordinary...

-Bolt
-Nubbin

Any of those could have something to do with you chopping.