http://www.flagpull.com/comment.php?152

Why is that?

AKA doesn't make mags.

paintballguy59
03-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux

Why is that?

AKA doesn't make mags.

Because AGD also stopped producing E-Mags and Xmags because of SP.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
03-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Wow....that is crazy...I didn't think it would turn out like that.

Mindflux
03-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by paintballguy59

Because AGD also stopped producing E-Mags and Xmags because of SP.

PURE speculation. That is not confirmed.

Butterfingers
03-01-2004, 05:04 PM
you think SP is gonna let AGD slide by?

They are about as moral as satan.

Tom already announced that due to the current legal situation that There are about 300 e-mags left and they will not be making any more.

wyn1370
03-01-2004, 05:07 PM

PURE speculation. That is not confirmed.
or is it?

Originally posted by AGD
Guys, I have made it clear to many people around here we are completely revamping our product line. The concept is "out with the old"

That means all the stainless parts are going as I have said before. The Flatline has been on low production for a long time. We only kept it around because it had interchangable parts with the military gun. It will be fased out too.

We are trying to ONE, get rid of the Mag name and connotations and TWO, become more focused on fewer products.

For the near future we will be making:
Tac-ones
RTpros
Warp Feeds
and lots of accesories.

Everything else is going.

AGD

Mindflux
03-01-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by wyn1370

or is it?

Yes, it is.

AGD has neither confirmed or disconfirmed their reasoning to stop making emarkers based on Smart Parts. Their bread and butter has always been mech mags. The emag is aged, the Xmag is too expensive / not very profitable.

Yeah, he might as well lay low while Smart Parts goes and sues everyone. But is that the reason he stopped making them?

:confused:

wyn1370
03-01-2004, 05:12 PM
NO IT'S NOT
tom's already said it about 3 threads, and I really don't feel like digging anymore for you
he's not dumping money into research something that he may not be able to make

editing:
now that I read what you're saying closely, he hasn't come right out and said that the e and X are going out because of SP
but he did say that he's not doing anything new electronically because of SP

shartley
03-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by wyn1370
NO IT'S NOT
tom's already said it about 3 threads, and I really don't feel like digging anymore for you
he's not dumping money into research something that he may not be able to make
Sorry Wynn, but he also said the opposite in the same post.

Everyone is taking posts made by AGD and AGDE that not only contradict each other on basic issues, but also contradict themselves in the same post, and then drawing from it what they WANT to draw. And I think Tom WANTED that.

For every time someone quotes Tom as saying he is not doing something concerning electric markers, it is easy to quote him saying the opposite.

trev_pbller
03-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Totally agree with Wyn. Lets face it guys, the e market is starting to come to an end as we know it. SP will own or own rights to every single electro pb gun made. The e and x mag are both done. AKA is done. It's all a matter of time. I guess when you really want it all, you want it all. The e/xmags are only coming to an end because of the agde body situation and the e becoming outdated, and with SP and there rights bullcrap, it would be an ungodly cost to introduce a new electro into the market.

dansim
03-01-2004, 05:17 PM
mindflux, they are not making anymore e/xmags because of the current legal situations, do a quick search you'll find it

shartley
03-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by dansim
mindflux, they are not making anymore e/xmags because of the current legal situations, do a quick search you'll find it
And while he is at it, he should look at all the other reasons Tom and AGDE listed as well.

paintballguy59
03-01-2004, 05:29 PM
I will quit paintball if the only electro is made by SP

Mindflux
03-01-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by paintballguy59
I will quit paintball if the only electro is made by SP

OR use your skills and a mechanical marker?
:rolleyes:

Mindflux
03-01-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by shartley

And while he is at it, he should look at all the other reasons Tom and AGDE listed as well.

Quit trolling.

ADGE has an agreement with NPS in Europe.. woo-hoo. So what? They can still make X-mag bodies.

Tom has listed many other reasons, and 99% of them did not revolve around the smart parts litigation.

shartley
03-01-2004, 05:35 PM

Quit trolling.

ADGE has an agreement with NPS in Europe.. woo-hoo. So what? They can still make X-mag bodies.

Tom has listed many other reasons, and 99% of them did not revolve around the smart parts litigation.
I was not trolling pal. And in fact you proved MY point. Thanks. :rolleyes:

FreakBaller12
03-01-2004, 05:39 PM
i can't explain in words how Pissed off i am.

Who said SP wasn't doign anything to the PBALL industry?
psh you guys i suggest we hang onto our e's X's and excal and vikings. They be....collectbles:(

AGHHH!:mad: :mad:

Mindflux
03-01-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by shartley

I was not trolling pal. And in fact you proved MY point. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Edited out. You just got a three day vacation for flamming and avoiding curse filter - cphilip

[/conversation]

I'll see you one :rolleyes: and raise you two more. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shartley
03-01-2004, 05:44 PM

FUSH and

Troll.

[/conversation]

I'll see you one :rolleyes: and raise you two more. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
You prove my point yet say I am trolling? Then you use an acronym that is against AO rules and a direct insult to me?

Because you are mad at me for what? What did I do?

Grow up and follow the rules. You HAVE been reported.

phantomhitman
03-01-2004, 05:45 PM
lol, a thread about aka going under brings about a civil war between maggers. it is more or less a reality that agd is watching what they do in the electro world. i cannot wait to see what is in store though.

shartley
03-01-2004, 05:55 PM
Mindflux-
It just dawned on me why you are being the way you are….. you think my post to Dansim was aimed at YOU. It wasn’t. It was aimed at Dansim’s comments.

Have you read any of my positions on this matter? Yours are almost identical.

penguinpunk555
03-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Dye bought rights to sel and manufactor Matrixs markers. ICD is still producing. We will not see a death to electros,but I see an increase of mags being used coming soon.