PDA

View Full Version : Thank's AO and AGD

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-01-2004, 05:34 PM
Through all these hard times and current hard times you guys are you still with us. I would like to thank AGD for everything that they have done and everything they are about to do. It's been fun and i hope that it will be even better!

Thanks AGD and AO!

SnYpER

shartley
03-01-2004, 05:40 PM
I agree and would like to echo that.

I would also like to add that I hope what OTHERS are doing in the industry does not cause hate among fellow AO members who are not even involved in it. We all have different views on business, and what is happening, FINE, just be happy AGD is making decisions they feel are best for them and trust that they are the correct ones.

frenchman309
03-01-2004, 05:47 PM
I think you guys have summed it up best. All I can say is I agree whole heartedly.

Thank you AGD and AO.

S.S Bandit1
03-01-2004, 05:52 PM
Thanks AGD for providing me with the best line of markers I have ever used!

Thanks AO for all of your support!

Cant wait to see what Tom has in store for us next!

p8ntball1016
03-01-2004, 06:10 PM
thanks for providing me with a mech that can shoot faster than my friends's electros.:D

punkncat
03-01-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by S.S Bandit1
Thanks AGD for providing me with the best line of markers I have ever used!

Thanks AO for all of your support!

Cant wait to see what Tom has in store for us next!

What he said.....
Thanks

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-01-2004, 06:19 PM
I think its brilliant. Maybe not the e/x-mag and flatline part, but recreating a whole new gun.

nuclear zombie
03-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Thank you TK and the rest of AGD, for putting the time and effort into supporting the markers you built and the people who use them .

TheDoveDecends
03-01-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
Through all these hard times and current hard times you guys are you still with us. I would like to thank AGD for everything that they have done and everything they are about to do. It's been fun and i hope that it will be even better!

Thanks AGD and AO!

SnYpER

Amen. Long Live AGD! AO is like a 2nd home to me. I spend endless hours reading the posts.. without AO id be lost in life. lol. Thanks AO, and AGD

tyrion2323
03-01-2004, 09:32 PM
I will jump on this here - AGD and friends, you guys have stuck through a bunch of crap that other companies wouldn't be able to hack. You have introduced more to this sport (hoppers, p/f, nitro, masks, etc) than SP could even HOPE to dream of introducing.

I will stick with ya through this crap, and I will be waiting for you and Nicad to collaborate and bring this pneu-mag out to kick arse!

Jacob

Jonesie
03-01-2004, 10:10 PM
Like many, I have had the pleasure of meeting Tom. His picture should apprear in the dictionary next to the word CLASS.

He has a true love for the game, and the industry. I can only imagine how heart-breaking it must be to have to abandon his name sake, 'AGD', 'Mag' and the AutoMag to escape a vicious sewing circle of rumors and lies.

I'm anxiously awaiting what's next, Tom. Patiently with my X-Mag and my SFL E-Mag by my side. :)

magmonkey
03-01-2004, 10:21 PM
thank you AGD
2 emags
1 rt
2 rtpros
2 pump mags
1 clasic
7 retro micros

0 problems and a lifetime customer

Destructive Customs and Mass Destruction belive in you

Chojin Man
03-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Jonesie
Like many, I have had the pleasure of meeting Tom. His picture should apprear in the dictionary next to the word CLASS.

That or Innovation

Thanks TK and company. I can't imagine shooting anything else but a mag.

AGD
03-02-2004, 05:09 AM
Thank you AO for everything you have done for us and for what and who you all are! I am honored and privileged to have such great customers and friends!

All of us at,

AGD

Butterfingers
03-02-2004, 06:18 AM
AGD I would also like to extend my warm thanks I have NEVER seen a company that cars so much for its customers...

I am HONORED to be associated with such a fine group of people and to be shooting your product.

dansim
03-02-2004, 07:02 AM
Thank you AGD

Fixedbarrel micromag
2 68 powerfeed mags
micro e
1 emag
2 minimags
zgrip
4 warpfeeds
Xmag 190
Sfl emag
Custom Ule with ygrip
Xvalve
3 Retro valves

Cant wait to pic up the next one either:D

chairman_mao
03-02-2004, 10:30 AM
VIVA AGD!!! VIVA TK!!!!

fallout11
03-02-2004, 10:37 AM
I agree 100%.

Thanks, Mr. Kaye!
Thanks, AO!
Thanks, AGD!

Thank you for almost 10 years of joy with a quality product.
Keep up the great work!

jayloo
03-02-2004, 10:42 AM
Thanks AGD for my pimped out E-Karta, warpfeed and 68/45k flatline!

Lifetime Customer,
Jayloo

Phobos
03-02-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
thanks for providing me with a mech that can shoot faster than my friends's electros.:D

Thank you AGD for coming up with innovative new designs that don’t follow the heard. (Z-grip, Y-grip, warp feed, etc) Thanks Tom for your Tech tips!

ZSigErik
03-02-2004, 10:55 AM
I, too, extend my thanks. Ever since I ripped off the green and red wrapping paper on Xmas a few years back, I havent looked back. I can still remember looking at that little slip that came in the box for AutoMags.Org and trying to peel it like it was a sticker:rolleyes: .

Thanks for everything AO and AGD!

Major Jam
03-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Thanks Tom. My Emag arrives today.

Automaggot68
03-02-2004, 12:51 PM
Lol, I remember doing something like this months ago,and no one seemed to join in. Hmm....