PDA

View Full Version : ANS Phase II CHARGER ?

OysterBoy
03-01-2004, 05:58 PM
TO LOCATE THESE ITEMS, GOTO GEAR, MARKER UPGRADES, AIRGUN DESIGNS

http://www.gto-paintball.com/index.htm?catalog.htm&1

The first is the PhaseII Charger, on the second page.
Ive seen and heard of the valve, and the bolt, but this is neither.

Its not on pbreviews sitem so I ahve no clue about it.

Odds are, its not very good, but who knows, maybe it IS good. If I had money to blow I'd buy one but since I don't, has anyone ever used or seen this?

Thanks.

[EDIT] Also, what about the 'Reactor Valve' located on the bottom of the page...??? And last one, the Full-Flow Valve located on the prvious page (press 'previous', on the bottom)

Thanks

personman
03-01-2004, 06:01 PM
Nope, its crap.

Edit:
They're all crap. :)

OysterBoy
03-01-2004, 06:04 PM
I'm going to disregard any and all comments of that nature; Im looking for facts and reasons, not opinons, unless they have been backed up.

personman
03-01-2004, 06:07 PM
Ok. They are crap because no matter how many holes you drill in the regulator, there is still only one that goes to the On/off. Those parts are not made to AGD spec, and therefore they will ruin their gun.
If you want to ignore me, go ahead. It isn't my gun.

mcveighr
03-01-2004, 06:10 PM
Diamond Labs. The guy above me is right.

yaddatrance
03-01-2004, 06:12 PM
I inherited an all ANS mag from a disgruntled former
owner and I wasn't impressed by the quality of workmanship,
but it shoots just fine. Well except for their on/off
valve. I had to replace that with a stock .750 unit because
it kept starving the gun and causing a chuff chuff.
My only real beef would be that all of their parts feel
really cheap. I mean fake plastic chrome cheap. Worse than
a K-mart blue light special cheap.

If you inherited one, then I'd say keep it unless you have
problems, but I'd never ever voluntarily go out and actually
pay even a dollar for one. The stock valve is just as fast
and feels more robust.

RRfireblade
03-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by OysterBoy
I'm going to disregard any and all comments of that nature; Im looking for facts and reasons, not opinons, unless they have been backed up.

K :)

It's a replacement Reg body.It currently serves no purpose.It was developed at a time when there were rare occasions that the air transfers in the stock Reg half and front half of the valve may not have aligned perfectly and this part(AKA the 8 hole mod)was designed to eliminate the concern for a misalignment between halves.

Automaggot68
03-02-2004, 01:43 PM
>>Automag Full Flow Valve Al
The full flow valve provides a fully open face. This dramatically increases the re-charge time of the gun eliminating drop off. <<

..Uhm......:D :D :D

spazzed
03-02-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm going to say the only thing that needs to be said...

Paperweights.

:cool:

bryceeden
03-02-2004, 03:02 PM
I have one you can have if you'll pay shipping.

BlackVCG
03-02-2004, 06:00 PM
All I do when I want to prove that aftermarket 8-hole mods do nothing is I take out the reg. valve pin and put it in the hole of the reg. body and hold it upright. You can see a gap inbetween the reg. seat and the pin and that's your flow area into the reg. body. It's actually smaller with dynamic pressure but it's enough to get the point across.

Also, there's next to no expansion area in the piston cavity so you can't argue that you're moving more volume out of the reg. body.

Benfica4ever
03-02-2004, 06:28 PM
I personaly have one (Gun came with it) and there is nothing bad about it but it is a waste of money becuase it doesent do a thing to help out the performance of the gun.