PDA

View Full Version : Experimental electronic hardcore group.

TecnoRobo
03-01-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey- My friend Albert and I, have been making some music. Just like the title says. We are Fire for Effect

Its kinda like a mix of hardcore, electronica, some of the drum beats are kind of 90s hip-hop, and has a flare of 80s pop rock too.

I'm the vocalist

Tell me what you think, constructive criticism is a good thing.

linky- http://www.purevolume.com/FireforEffect

by the way, the third one is my favorite just to let you know

-=Squid=-
03-01-2004, 06:12 PM
I really liked the sound of the second ones, but the first one didnt really catch me. Then again, I dont care to much for vocals like that.

Kai
03-01-2004, 06:14 PM
It's actually pretty cool. I wish I had better speakers to listen to it on.

Crits:

Maybe a little less distortion in the voice. There needs to be SOME of your personality showing through. Also, if you could pick up a guitar player, that would be pretty slick.

Oh, and my favorite is the first one.

TecnoRobo
03-01-2004, 06:20 PM
the third one is completely distorted beyond reason
the first one sounds more like me

if you would like to listen to more of our stuff catch me up on aim

iwrk4mrgoodcents is the name
i'll give you some samples of what my voice really sounds like

poolshark5226
03-01-2004, 08:11 PM
cant say Im really feelin it :-/

chizle97
03-01-2004, 08:20 PM
good stuff, im more into trip-hop, drum and bass, and acid techno but that was good stuff. what equipment do you use?

if ya like har techno try THIS (http://www.musicv2.com/artist/stripe) scroll down to "old hard acid"

TecnoRobo
03-01-2004, 10:33 PM
lets just say keyboards with a bumload of syntheseizers

cant spell for crap

Barfly
03-02-2004, 12:53 PM
whoa nelly, give me some frickin' LSD and I would probably like it. I don't really know for sure, because I have never dropped acid before.

Flamebo
03-02-2004, 01:11 PM
Could be cleaned up a bit, but overall I'd say there's a bit of potential there. It's great kinda stuff to listen to while wasted.