PDA

View Full Version : The Winner of the Devil's Den Paintball Logo Contest is........

GA Devil
03-01-2004, 07:12 PM
.......those of you who entered, is the suspense killing ya? I know my pm box said so...lol. To be continued.......

Be sure to go sign up for your account at Devilsden.tv Its free and you wont missout on any deals.

GA Devil
03-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Joe Tackett
AKA Phantomhitman

http://devilsden.tv/catalog/images/Logomed.jpg

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be notifying you for your prize.

Thank you all who entered. alot of great work but this is what caught my eye the most. Keep an eye out for new contest to be offered and sign up for your account to make sure you dont miss out on any deals or customer contests. Its free to sign up! And be sure to add your AO name in the comments box for special deals as well.

Amea
03-01-2004, 07:47 PM
How that could be used as a web banner, who knows... But yeah, good job mang.

GA Devil
03-01-2004, 07:47 PM
i didnt ask for a banner....i asked for a "Logo"

phantomhitman
03-01-2004, 07:51 PM
lol, i am going to get flammed to death here. thanks to you chris and devil's den.

sorry to anyone i have seemed to make mad :confused: if you would like i can create a web banner or photoshopped sig?

Cryer
03-01-2004, 07:52 PM
Awesome, Good job!

Lets see the other entries?

Amea
03-01-2004, 07:52 PM
"The graphic will be used on the site"

Meh... My bad, I assumed you meant a banner..... All well.

Digits
03-01-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by phantomhitman
lol, i am going to get flammed to death here. thanks to you chris and devil's den.

sorry to anyone i have seemed to make mad :confused:

Hah if anyone gets mad it's just cause there jelous..

Good job

GA Devil
03-01-2004, 07:55 PM
lol I will try to post the other entries later. Im not that computer savvy so that 1 took me long enough to host. But I will very soon. Once again great work to all of you.

Halliday
03-01-2004, 07:56 PM
I'm not a fan of devils, but the logo looks good.

Amea
03-01-2004, 07:57 PM
GA, if you want, you can e-mail me all the pics and I'll host them and post them for you.

phantomhitman
03-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
Awesome, Good job!

Lets see the other entries?

my life is complete, cryer approved-seriously :D however i do not want to be compared to him ;)

thanks for the compliments guys/gals. i want to give some info about this logo so everyone gets what i was after. i am not a "photoshopper" so more of my stuff is hand drawn artwork which is then scanned into the pc. i can do graphics type of works like cryers awesome work but i am not that type of artist. i just go from the hand drawn scan to create what i think is right. i felt the devils needed to be kind of dark anyways, so this is what i ended up with. thanks again to everyone.

dansim
03-02-2004, 07:21 AM
i not sure i get the wording,

being good(devils arent good)has never been so bad??
i think it should read

Being bad has never felt so good but thats just me

phantomhitman
03-02-2004, 07:44 AM
lol, i still do not know which way sounds best. it has multiple meanings, how about that :confused: ? i can change it very easily anyways. besides the logo is the main focus for me.