PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of The Bulge Ii

PRPB
03-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Anyone here going.I know I'll be there for sure. I'll probalby have to ref half of it, but I will be playing.

Game information.... www.skirmish.com
DATE: Saturday, March 13, 2004
RATE: $35.00 per person, pre registered by 03/01/04 ($45.00 if you register late or at the gate!)
PAINT: Event Paint Only! Cases $70.00 and up depending on quantity purchased.
FILLS: CO2 and N2 Fills available - 15 fills for $10. or 7 fills for $5.
RENTAL EQUIPMENT: If rental equipment is needed, there will not be an extra charge. However, you must have a major credit card to use as a security deposit until the equipment is returned. If no credit card is available, we will accept a cash deposit.

SCENARIO: The Americans are dug in, tight and tough, in and around the small village of Bastogne. Their mission is critical…they must stop the armored push of Nazi Germany. The weather is brutally cold, supplies are dwindling, and the defenders are vastly outnumbered. One long cold day follows another. No one wishes for warm meals or a comfortable place to get just a few hours sleep…anymore. You just pray that your feet aren't frozen too badly and you sure wish you could feel your icy fingers on the trigger of your weapon. American forces will continually attempt to transport provisions into beleaguered comrades. The Nazi will mount a sustained and furious attack. YOU GOTTA BE THERE!!!

ALLOWED: Lights, Paint Grenades, Perimeter Warning Devices, Night Vision Scopes, Thermal Imagers.
PROHIBITED: Guns over 280 f.p.s., Hot Burning Smoke, Knives, Firearms, Flares, Rope, Wire, Portable Shields. No Laser Sights, No Pyrotechnics, No Drugs, No Alcohol

SCHEDULE:
9am - 10am - Check-in, Paint Sales, Team Assignments, Field Map Distribution
10am - 10:45 am - Game Orientation, Objective Assignments, Rules Briefing, Chronographing
11am - Game Start 7pm - Game Ends and Awards Begin

RESERVATIONS: Can be made by calling us at 1-800-SKIRMISH (1-800-754-7647). Make your reservations early, especially if you want to be on the American side!!

RecklessFable
03-03-2004, 10:32 PM
I'll be joining two of my buddies on the American side.

Coal-Cracker
03-05-2004, 01:14 PM
I'll be there. Myself and 15 others (Team Wolfpack) have signed up as Germans. Played this one last year and it was pretty decent. Close to 700 players - which wasn't bad considering it was the first year this scenario game was done at Skirmish.

Hoping the weather is a little more accomodating. Last year the weather was a little too historically accurate. Cool at first, but the novelty of 2 foot snow drifts wore off pretty quick.

Last year there were 5 of us, this year there is 16. How's that for an endorsement.

PRPB
03-05-2004, 02:04 PM
I've seen some of the wolfpack. I was reffing the group they was in one day.

As for the weather it's suppose to be sunny around 40 that day and i hope it stays like that. Most of the snow should be gone by then.

I'm not sure which side I'll join. If I do ref some of it I'll join the side that isn't doing so well.

I'll be shooting my warped minimag. So if you see that, thta be me. :D
http://mywebsite.register.com/db5/00459/blackoutpaintball.com/_uimages/mag001.jpg