PDA

View Full Version : Xmag Warp Breeches?

theraidenproject
03-02-2004, 01:15 AM
Now that Xmag is production is done, I'm not guessing these are too high up on the priority list, but I'm confident you wouldn't leave us X owners in the cold. An ETA so I could coordinate getting the new breech and some other stuff annod to match would be great. Thanks a lot.

theraidenproject
03-02-2004, 02:18 PM
I can't be the only other one interested.

Tobe2be
03-02-2004, 02:21 PM
ive contacted AGD a couple of times about the same thing there is no date tentative on the warp breeched ive been on the list since i got my xmag which was shortly after SEAO. and now that the xmags are not beeing produced i think we are left in the cold but what do i know. just saying what i was told and what i think

Jonesie
03-02-2004, 02:35 PM
I bought my Pewter X with the vert and warp breech. :) Now I need to find one for my SFL, anyone?

S.S Bandit1
03-02-2004, 03:40 PM
If im not mistaken, you can buy cnc warp breeches from AGD Europe. I have seen them on their website before and they did have the option to ship to US. I would just get one from them.

Here is a link: AGDE Store (http://store.securehosting.com/stores/sh200074/shophome.php)

*cant get it to go right to the item, so click on "Airgun Designs Europe" first and then "Xtras" after you go to the link.

darwin
03-02-2004, 06:36 PM
i wonder if they are in stock