PDA

View Full Version : Good barrel system

dj_pizzim
03-02-2004, 08:29 AM
Im in the market for a nice barrel system i was looking at the freak but i play both hyper / air ball and woods games so i was looking for a system with not only numeriuse bore sizes but also barrel lengths which ones do you suggest? Oh ya i shoot ff eblade if that makes any difference.

Joni
03-02-2004, 08:49 AM
Systems with different barrel lengths (of the top of my head)
wgp kaner
empire barrel kit

I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember now. Mind you, I have never used any of these, so I can't say anything about performance

dansim
03-02-2004, 08:50 AM
freaks have really gone down hill they were great when they came out but tolerance issues have really started to show them selves, money not an option go for a 5 bore scepter kit and buy some extra fronts, but if your budget is tight id recomend getting a wgp kaner kit from roguefactor in the dealers form they absolutley shoot darts and have 3 different length fronts and 4 backs, great kit for the price head and shoulders above the freak in everyway and you wont have to buy any of that smart parts garbage

athomas
03-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Almost all the multible boare systems have different tip lengths available, so you can pick the length you want to use in any given day.

There are so many good systems available these days. Pick a design that like. You might want to consider using stainless inserts in whatever type you do get. They will last longer and be less prone to damage than aluminum inserts.

dj_pizzim
03-02-2004, 09:07 AM
Money is is a slight issue i was pricing a freak with a few fronts and it was gona be almost $400.00 and dont wana spend that much i was looking at the kaner kit those dont use inserts right? just different backs? how accurate are those anyone else have feedback on them.

thanks for all the help so far guys

dansim
03-02-2004, 09:35 AM
kaner=very accurate

chairman_mao
03-02-2004, 10:11 AM
I just got an Evil Pipe and I couldn't be happier. I'm not sure about getting different fronts but can't see why it would be a problem. I've only played a couple of days with it but so far so good. Just another option for you