PDA

View Full Version : retro problem/lvlx?

dansim
03-02-2004, 04:58 PM
okay i gas up the ole paintslinger and the sear doesnt come far enough forward to fire the gun this cant be caused by lx can it, i havent messed around with it just drop what i had in my x in it, wich i know i will adjust but whats up with the sear problem ehh?

dansim
03-02-2004, 05:38 PM
ok anyone have a lx readily availible it seems my bolt doesnt go all the way on, it sits about 1/4 inch above the bumper, and even when i took my lx power tube tip off it still sits 1/4 inch above the bumper, is this normal?

dansim
03-03-2004, 07:43 AM
help me please

CaliMagFan
03-04-2004, 01:10 AM
ok, i dont see why your bolt is doing that... maybe you have a really, overly small carriere on your LX, this might "stop" the bolt cause its so tight, but you could probably push it all the way down if you wanted to, since its an O ring holding it... the other option is if its lvl 7... i forget what you said as i am writing this, then you have a messed up o ring in the powetube... the LX bolt should contact the bumper when slid on to the power tube... as for the lvl 7 bolt, it should have about 1/16 to 1/8 inch of space where it "hovers" over the bumper on the powertube... botl of these bolt positions are implying that you arent pushing the bolt onto the powertube, just letting them rest, of course with lvl 10 you're gunna feel 2 stages of resistance as the bolt slides into the carrier about 1/4 to 1/2 inch from the base of the powertube... i hope this helped some... i hate when i post and nobody says squat.... even if its missinformation, its somehting.... lol

-kyro