PDA

View Full Version : Steping Up to the challenge, AGD.

Carbon
03-02-2004, 09:01 PM
Smart Parts patent. Now before you roll your eyes....hear this.

With all the hubub a brewing, Im glad AGD steped up to the challenge, by designing the ULT. It could of been another company but it wasnt. Many other companies gave in and did what they "had to do", which is fine and at that point in history, there was only road, follow it or die. Its good to see a company and its associates willing to take the effort and develop, what could possibly be a new realm, even market of an/a ultra-light trigered gun. History has shown, AGD's prevailing dogmatic attitude is, "quit whining and make something better". With the recent devlopment of the ULT, Pneumatically assisted sear and what nots AGD has done more in 6 months, than all the Anti SP stickers and appeal litigations combined. Anyway thats my two cents, im tooting my horn, hope yall are hearing me.

hobbesTZ
03-02-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Carbon
im tooting my horn

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
03-02-2004, 09:27 PM
AGD made the ULT before the SP lawsuit:rolleyes:

Carbon
03-02-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
AGD made the ULT before the SP lawsuit:rolleyes: Whatever, your missing the point. Who will be next to follow AGD's steps?

bleachit
03-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
AGD made the ULT before the SP lawsuit:rolleyes:

actually, he stated that the lawsuit was one of the reasons he pursued the ULT

Aegis
03-02-2004, 09:49 PM
Carbon is the only person I have witnessed that can actually walk a ULE Trigger, for what that is worth.

I am leaning towards the "something wicked this way comes" crowd. A really killer mech is going to be on the market sooner or later.

Eatem Alive
03-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Aegis
Carbon is the only person I have witnessed that can actually walk a ULE Trigger, for what that is worth.
ditto. walk it consistently without chuffing.

Chronobreak
03-02-2004, 11:41 PM
dont quote me but i beleive nicad or someone higher up was getting 12-14 walking consistent with blade intelliframe

11_Mile_TMaster
03-03-2004, 01:24 AM
Eh... I can sometimes walk mine. If I'm having a good day.

Not that my word matters much... and I doubt I'm doing much more than 10-12 when I do.

FreakBaller12
03-03-2004, 07:01 AM
the ult is gonna improve, then everybody can walk it:D

even me:(

Meph
03-03-2004, 08:29 AM
If I recall, probably not, but still... wasn't the other major reason for the E/X mags to help remove the reactivity in them for tournament players. Due to all the hubub about debounce and all that jazz. Only to find out at extreme high rates of fire it wasn't exactly friendly to the operation. So it was then slapped into the mech RT and voila.

mrhooie
03-03-2004, 10:37 AM
well - i wouldn't count out AKA