PDA

View Full Version : bike week, daytona beach.

felony
03-02-2004, 10:38 PM
well, i guess this is the time of the year for the bikers to come to daytona beach. it is my first year down here, and already getting a bit annoyed.

anyway, check this out.

http://www.wftv.com/news/2888490/detail.html

i may just be down at the beach sunday instead of paintball..

ahah

dan

CasingBill
03-02-2004, 10:42 PM
You're gonna get some pics.... right???;)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-02-2004, 10:50 PM
all I caught in that article was
"exposed breasts"

why wouldn't anyone want to live there?

RRfireblade
03-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by felony
well, i guess this is the time of the year for the bikers to come to daytona beach. it is my first year down here, and already getting a bit annoyed.

Give it another 10 or 12 years.;)

There IS a few perks though.

For one,Bikers(cruiser,Hog)are relentless in thier pursuit of a race victory over a Jap Bike.It doesn't matter how bad you kick the ever livin' crap out of thier 50 thousand dollar chrome sled,they STILL will line right up with you at the next light.

Their persistance is quite inspiring......and sad at the same time. :)

'Specially when you smoke 'em on one wheel,still cracks me up every time.

Oh, and the half naked chicks except you DO have to deal with the half naked chicks that AINT GOT NO BUSINESS lettin' hang out like that.Some of those scars may never heal.

Anyway..........

deathstalker
03-03-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
why wouldn't anyone want to live there?
I guess you've never been down there during the off-season. The off-season consists of any time of the year that is not spring break or a race weekend. Probably about 40-45 weeks of the year. The off-season in Daytona is like Atlantic City 52 weeks per year. If you've never been to AC, consider yourself lucky. :D

felony
03-03-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by deathstalker

I guess you've never been down there during the off-season. The off-season consists of any time of the year that is not spring break or a race weekend. Probably about 40-45 weeks of the year. The off-season in Daytona is like Atlantic City 52 weeks per year. If you've never been to AC, consider yourself lucky. :D

word. i agree, and it is my first semester down here for college.

Are you actually in the city, or the suburbs. I grew up in the western suburbs of chicago .. just wondering :]

dan

deathstalker
03-03-2004, 01:48 AM
In the city, NW side. I spent a bit of my childhood in the northern suburbs and currently work in the western suburbs in Westchester.

I have an issue with anyone who says they're from Chicago and doesn't have a 606XX ZIP code. ;)

Rooster
03-03-2004, 08:45 AM
"For one,Bikers(cruiser,Hog)are relentless in thier pursuit of a race victory over a Jap Bike.It doesn't matter how bad you kick the ever livin' crap out of thier 50 thousand dollar chrome sled,they STILL will line right up with you at the next light."

Crotch-rocket riders amuse me. Have fun humping your gas tank? Maybe someday you'll get a big-boy bike.

felony
03-03-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Rooster
Crotch-rocket riders amuse me. Have fun humping your gas tank? Maybe someday you'll get a big-boy bike.

If I had one to hump, then yes it would be fun. I would get a humpable bike 10x faster then a "big - boy bike"

dan

RRfireblade
03-03-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Rooster
[B
Crotch-rocket riders amuse me. Have fun humping your gas tank? Maybe someday you'll get a big-boy bike. [/B]

I have a big boy bike too but I'm fully aware of it's capabilities.;)

If I could only have one bike it sure as heck wouldn't be a Harley.