PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who Is Finally Leaving Iraq!!!!!!!!

devildog
03-03-2004, 11:04 AM
thats right, its me, should be home in the next week or so if things go right. but one thing ive learned in the military, dont think youre leaving somewhere until youre actually on the plane and going ;)

but i got orders to another place in the us, and when i get there, im shipping right back out here again :eek: cant a guy get a break???

cphilip
03-03-2004, 11:12 AM
WHOOOHOOO!!!! You will finaly get to meet your baby!!!!

(I was talking about your Shark Attack X Mag bu then again who knows how many women may step forth and want child support?)

:D

Doobie
03-03-2004, 11:15 AM
Congrats! I speak from experiance...coming home feels GOOD!
It is too bad that it sounds short lived though. What unit are you leaving and who is your new unit? It sounds like someone in personel assignments don't like you much:(

Anyway, glad you are almost home. :D

tyrion2323
03-03-2004, 11:18 AM
Congratulations, man! Bummer about having to go back to Iraq.

Question for Doobie - you're a drill sergeant right? Do drill sergeants fight?

Jacob

Beemer
03-03-2004, 11:19 AM
Ya tell em you need a break. Hope you get a chance to use the new Mag. GodSpeed

http://home.comcast.net/~ineedspeednow/dedicate.gif

Tobe2be
03-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Congrats man. now you can see why Unka Phil and I love our X-mags. and Thanks

devildog
03-04-2004, 11:24 AM
haha phil, finally, i cant wait, but technically, i wont be home home until august, right now im going back to okinawa japan where i am stationed. ill be going back in august.

hey doob, thanks for the good words, new unit is out in marine corps air station mirrimar, at san diego. i believe its MACS-1 DET B. its not that no one like me, its just that all macs units are heading over and rotating in.

everyone else, thanks for the kind words, cant wait to actually make it.

tobe and phil, when i get back, at the next ao day we can all make it to, we will have to get together on a team and play just us, itll be fun.