PDA

View Full Version : Micromag RT

Triath
09-23-2001, 09:55 AM
The owner of our field up here, has a friend who is selling a Micromag RT for $150. The thing is he says it needs trigger work and general maintenence like a new hose, and other things, Im gonna get it, and eventually find someone to fix it. Is this wrong should I not buy it, I mean $150 for a Micromag RT.

And is there a way I can just send it in to AGD and have them fix everything to get it working again?

jah871
09-23-2001, 09:59 AM
u probably could send it back to AGD but u would most likely be charged if u need all that stuff. thats a great deal if everything on the gun can be fixed

PyRo
09-23-2001, 10:02 AM
Buy it, if you don't want it tell him to e-mail me, and ill buy it.
$150 for a micromag rt is probably the best deal youll ever see. Just make sure its not stolen, or has the valve dremeled out or something. That valve along is worth $200.
Are you sure its a retro valve, and not a reactor valve. Sounds too cheap, be sure of what you are getting.

Triath
09-23-2001, 10:18 AM
Its a Retro Valve, And im not sure about the dremeled thing, but i will check, Im gonna ask to look at it before i buy it tho. And he said that it was a trigger problem, wouldnt just buying a whole new trigger frame be less expensive?

PyRo
09-23-2001, 04:07 PM
No, don't ask about the dremled thing, it was a joke. A dremel is a little drill-grinder thing, noone is stupid enought to drill into and grind down their valve. Also, trigger work is usually just ajusting a trigger rod back to factory specs, which is not difficult.