PDA

View Full Version : No more flatlines?

jayloo
03-03-2004, 01:47 PM
Got it from this (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127712) AO thread.

No more flatlines? Is it true? My X comes soom and I wanted to get another flatline.

-=Squid=-
03-03-2004, 01:50 PM
I to am looking for the answer to this question... steelrat posted it, care to fill us in on some obviously missed details?

RoadDawg
03-03-2004, 01:57 PM
Now I'm not sure if this is true but I think I heard they are. I think the reason was that they had some contract with the law enforcement air guns that AGD was helping with and they ended up going for another type of gun and AGD's flatline was designed for that one specific gun and now that they no longer need it they've decided to hack the tank line in general. Now remeber this is hear say but I'm sure someone has got to know something. My gripe about the flatline is finding one in the size I want/have.

Gadget
03-03-2004, 02:22 PM
From the fingertips of the man himself:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1322570#post1322570

Originally posted by AGD
Guys, I have made it clear to many people around here we are completely revamping our product line. The concept is "out with the old"

That means all the stainless parts are going as I have said before. The Flatline has been on low production for a long time. We only kept it around because it had interchangable parts with the military gun. It will be fased out too.

We are trying to ONE, get rid of the Mag name and connotations and TWO, become more focused on fewer products.

For the near future we will be making:
Tac-ones
RTpros
Warp Feeds
and lots of accesories.

Everything else is going.

AGD

Creative Mayhem
03-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Now with that being said, are parts for flatlines and anything else that they "phase" out going to be available?

That's my only concern.

jayloo
03-03-2004, 07:37 PM
Then I suppose I will hold off on gettin another flatline and just get a preset for now.

I kinda understand whats up but for me this kinda sucks.