PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Collegeboy!

1stdeadeye
03-03-2004, 03:30 PM
Happy Birthday CB!

:eek:

CasingBill
03-03-2004, 03:38 PM
Is he still alive?? With the assault weapon ban shot down he prolly slit his wrists:D

FactsOfLife
03-03-2004, 04:05 PM
who?

Big'n slo
03-03-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Happy Birthday CB!

:eek:

I find that unnaturally funny :D

Mango
03-03-2004, 04:13 PM
haha he finally got the hint. 1DE and Newt WIN! BWAHAHAHAHA

1stdeadeye
03-03-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
haha he finally got the hint. 1DE and Newt WIN! BWAHAHAHAHA

:D

I think the bananation helped!

spazzed
03-03-2004, 04:22 PM
hahaha..Awesome! :D

edweird
03-03-2004, 04:27 PM
isnt that more like a birthday present for all of us?

FactsOfLife
03-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by edweird
isnt that more like a birthday present for all of us?

It's the gift that keeps on giving...

BobTheCow
03-03-2004, 07:50 PM
Wait, he actually finally got a perm ban?!? Please, somebody explain!!!!1 :eek:

-=Squid=-
03-03-2004, 08:10 PM
Hahahaha... this = hilarious.

Not like im complainining or anything, but what did he get perm banned for?

Restola
03-03-2004, 08:10 PM
Happy BDay CB, you nut. :)

cphilip
03-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Well yes he was banned.

And I will tell yout that I did not and still do not agree with it.

I think you all miss him now don't you?

Restola
03-03-2004, 08:35 PM
I miss him.

Beat the heck out of discussing issues with children (i.e. our current crop of liberals).

cphilip
03-03-2004, 08:44 PM
I never agreed with much of anything he said at all... but I still will defend to the death his right to say it. And to be schooled on it. Without him here there is no opportunity is there?

Dayspring
03-03-2004, 08:54 PM
There is something to be said for eliminating the idiots (StarBase_CGI) and ignorant from our midst. However, it makes the place a little more bland. Granted, you never know what idiots lurk in the shadows. ;)

p8ntball1016
03-03-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
There is something to be said for eliminating the idiots (StarBase_CGI) and ignorant from our midst. However, it makes the place a little more bland. Granted, you never know what idiots lurk in the shadows. ;) even scarier when the idiots live across town.:D

BobTheCow
03-03-2004, 09:25 PM
Jeez I can't believe I totally missed the banishment of CollegeBoy... ten bucks says he's here with a different name. ;)

But really, what happened? Any specific thread somebody could link me up to?

Albinonewt
03-03-2004, 09:40 PM
I say you let him back in.

I miss him.

Python14
03-03-2004, 09:46 PM
I miss the debates too. It never ended, and it drove me nuts, but it was fun.

Happy B-day CB.

FactsOfLife
03-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by cphilip

yeah with every shot so far...

FactsOfLife
03-04-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Albinonewt
I say you let him back in.

I miss him.

SILENCE INFIDEL!

edweird
03-04-2004, 01:31 AM
Happy Bday CB... Your Unbanned?

Sure hehehe nice set up for an april fools joke :P

Restola
03-04-2004, 03:13 AM
Well if CB doesn't get unbanned I guess we could all start watching CNN again...

Mateo
03-04-2004, 07:50 AM
Yeah the endless debates were entertaining, most intelligent fun AO has ever seen. Maybe we should let him come back for a little bit...only to ban him again. You know to spice it up around here:p

p8ntball1016
03-04-2004, 08:00 AM
I miss him.
it helps if you aim:)

-=Squid=-
03-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Jeez! Linkage people! I want to see what he got banned for!

Thordic
03-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
even scarier when the idiots live across town.:D

Hahaha, that was comedy :)

AutomagRT1483
03-04-2004, 11:09 AM
Happy Birfday!:p

Mateo
03-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Jeez! Linkage people! I want to see what he got banned for!

Blatant liberal stupidity.

-=Squid=-
03-04-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Mateo

Blatant liberal stupidity. Good enough for me.

FactsOfLife
03-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Mateo

Blatant liberal stupidity.

Two of those words are redundant.

-Carnifex-
03-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Well yes he was banned.

And I will tell yout that I did not and still do not agree with it.

Yeah, I don't see what he did wrong.

Albinonewt
03-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-
Yeah, I don't see what he did wrong.

He did A LOT that was wrong, but I still miss him and want him back.

If only to beat him a round little more. I love delusionals that can't cope with anything. It makes me laugh.

Lohman446
03-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Yeh... I miss the thrashing of the liberals when you ask them to back up their facts. Lets see CB again, at least for awhile, it was entertaining... Dont make me pretend to be liberal and just pull numbers out of thin air and act like there real

83% of AO wants him back

See, scary, already starting

Jonneh
03-05-2004, 12:02 AM
I like Collegeboy, not only because I agreed with what he says, but because he seems to bring out the worst in people on this forums, the more he argues (very civilly(?) might I add) the more his opposition begin to lose it and make asses of themselves, it's beautiful.

Konigballer
03-05-2004, 12:23 AM
i hated him. he was a complete stereotype snooty, "college boy" who refused to ever consent that he was wrong on anything and would engage in some of the most masterfull backtracking that I have ever witnessed in order to save face in a debate.

however, he was a balancing force against many other active debaters on this forum, most of whom seem to be conservative along with a select few who are extremely right wing. He could also, as others have said, argue very rationally when his opposition sometimes could'nt.

things are alot less interesting around here now that he's gone. by the way, was there a thread were all this came to a head and he was banned, I'd love to read it:)

FactsOfLife
03-05-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Jonneh
I like Collegeboy, not only because I agreed with what he says, but because he seems to bring out the worst in people on this forums, the more he argues (very civilly(?) might I add) the more his opposition begin to lose it and make asses of themselves, it's beautiful.

Very civilly? You're joking right? RIGHT?!?!

Lohman446
03-05-2004, 12:46 AM
CB used to be pretty civil, but it was getting pretty bad, after his vacation perhaps we could get the old CB back.

BTW, he was banned for good reason, and yeh he was annoying, cause like all liberals he could never say "oh I might have been wrong" but.. he might have been taught to

Albinonewt
03-05-2004, 07:17 AM

You're completely wrong. He was never civil. The more he spouted his inane dribble and the more he just lied we would come back harder with documented evidence and reality.

You don't see that because you're firmly in his camp

Jonneh
03-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Hence proving my point rather nicely.

I hereby dub this phenomenon, "The CollegeBoy effect".

FactsOfLife
03-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Hence proving my point rather nicely.

I hereby dub this phenomenon, "The CollegeBoy effect".

Your point is hardly proven.

He was barely literate, would change his story with regularity, and never had a single fact to prove anything he said.

If you agree with him, you've got issues.

1stdeadeye
03-05-2004, 07:11 PM
I am torn. Exposing his lies and delusions was fun for a while, but became dreary.

Maybe we should focus on Jonneh now?:eek:
;)

FactsOfLife
03-05-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Konigballer
along with a select few who are extremely right wing.

why are my ears burning....

Albinonewt
03-06-2004, 12:47 AM
He could also, as others have said, argue very rationally when his opposition sometimes could'nt.

I totally disagree with that statement.

CB's real weakness is that he would overlook whatever good arguements the liberal side had in favor of some bizzare unprovable nonsense he had concocted in his own mind.

The problem wasn't that he argued the liberal side, the problem is that he just recited the same thing over and over as if repeating the same nonsense he just made up would convince us. He really is a terrible debater because he never adapts his arguement to what the other side says.

Where we would make a counter arguement to his claims his response would be to restate his claims. And in most cases we would make a different counter arguement to those claims to which he would again repeat his claims.

His only atributes were his persistance and narrowmindedness.

Miscue
03-06-2004, 12:58 AM
Ignore Jonneh. What he says is not a reflection of his true opinion. He has no other goal than to incite a riot, and will agree with anything that is upsetting. It's his strange attempt at comedy.

We know you too well, Mr. Jonneh. :p

1stdeadeye
03-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Miscue
Ignore Jonneh. What he says is not a reflection of his true opinion. He has no other goal than to incite a riot, and will agree with anything that is upsetting. It's his strange attempt at comedy.

Well we should expect the strange humor from him. He is English after all!:p

Jonneh
03-06-2004, 07:46 AM
While it is highly amusing to see you crazy righties have a nice pointless argument, I meant what I said.
CollegeBoy is http://www.digitalbrain.com/jonneh/emot-krad.gif

1stdeadeye
03-06-2004, 10:10 AM
While it is highly amusing to see you crazy righties have a nice pointless argument, I meant what I said.
CollegeBoy is http://www.digitalbrain.com/jonneh/emot-krad.gif

You are cool!:rolleyes:

Jonneh
03-06-2004, 10:48 AM

You are cool!:rolleyes: :cool: am i rite?

Mango
03-06-2004, 11:05 AM
:cool: am i rite?

rite
n.
1. The prescribed or customary form for conducting a religious or other solemn ceremony: the rite of baptism.
2. A ceremonial act or series of acts: fertility rites.
3. Rite The liturgy or practice of a branch of the Christian church.

:confused:

1stdeadeye
03-06-2004, 11:48 AM
:cool: am i rite?

No, left!:p

Jonneh
03-06-2004, 11:56 AM
http://www.digitalbrain.com/jonneh/emot-v.gif

-Carnifex-
03-06-2004, 12:02 PM

He did A LOT that was wrong, but I still miss him and want him back.

If only to beat him a round little more. I love delusionals that can't cope with anything. It makes me laugh.

Such as? I usually gleamed over his posts so I missed a lot.

aaron_mag
03-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Think of all the free hours that Albinonewt and 1stdeadeye now have since they don't have their favorite sparring partner.

Fact: Albinonewt's productivity increased 10 fold after CB left AO. He will soon have so much money that he will be able to start his own conservative thinktank to ensure Bush victory.

Fact: 1stdeadeye's kids have had to deal with a non-sleep deprived father who now pays attention to the small details. Forcing them to clean their room, pick after themselves, help with the dishes, etc.

I say let him back on. Albinonewt's time MUST BE EATEN UP FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY. DO IT FOR THE 1STDEADEYE's CHILDREN, they need him to be distracted again!!!!! :D

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Konigballer
03-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Albinonewt i'm not saying collegeboy ever argued COHERENTLY....he was a habitual, stuck-up backtracker who would never admit any flaws in his own ideology.

But I dont remember him getting as mad as his opposition did, myself included, on several occations.

This is probably because he was a complete "intelectual":) scholar type who probably had very little, if any, real world experience. He probably never saw the social reality of the many philosophies and ideologies he championed at the keyboard.

1stdeadeye
03-06-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by aaron_mag
Think of all the free hours that Albinonewt and 1stdeadeye now have since they don't have their favorite sparring partner.

Fact: Albinonewt's productivity increased 10 fold after CB left AO. He will soon have so much money that he will be able to start his own conservative thinktank to ensure Bush victory.

Fact: 1stdeadeye's kids have had to deal with a non-sleep deprived father who now pays attention to the small details. Forcing them to clean their room, pick after themselves, help with the dishes, etc.

I say let him back on. Albinonewt's time MUST BE EATEN UP FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY. DO IT FOR THE 1STDEADEYE's CHILDREN, they need him to be distracted again!!!!! :D

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ROFL!!!!!!!!
:D

-Carnifex-
03-06-2004, 05:04 PM
Albinonewt i'm not saying collegeboy ever argued COHERENTLY....he was a habitual, stuck-up backtracker who would never admit any flaws in his own ideology.

So, wait, he's Rooster's Liberal twin?

1stdeadeye
03-06-2004, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by -Carnifex-

So, wait, he's Rooster's Liberal twin?

I doubt it. I don't think Rooster and Collegeboy could have ever lived in the same home and survived.

For the record, my money would have been on Rooster surviving!;)

Albinonewt
03-06-2004, 10:55 PM
But I dont remember him getting as mad as his opposition did, myself included, on several occations.

Konig seemes to be forgetting the CB's reaction to the charges of racism.

But generally he remained smug while others got annoyed.

Matt1427
03-06-2004, 11:13 PM
I would take cb back, if we could get rid of rooster.

Mango
03-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Just do what I do and ignore all the Registered 2004's. Problem solved.

:cool:

Konigballer
03-07-2004, 01:27 AM
what racism charges against cb are you talking about Albinonewt? I took a break from the forums for a couple months so I must have missed it, I'd love to read that thread:)

and "smug" is the perfect word to describe CB.

Lohman446
03-07-2004, 01:32 AM

I doubt it. I don't think Rooster and Collegeboy could have ever lived in the same home and survived.

For the record, my money would have been on Rooster surviving!;)

YOu mean you think Rooster may have acted first, before really thinking it through, come on...

Welll of course.. think of the complexities of CB having to defend himself in a life death situation, I mean. Is it right? Is it ok? Seven day waiting list? Maybe I should call the french ambassador and make sure its ok? Can I surrender?

Rooster: BANG.... BANG

1stdeadeye
03-07-2004, 10:00 AM
Exactly, Rooster would take out CB lickety split!!!

As for the Racism Charge, CB basically said all Muslims could not handel democracy and that they were better off under Tyrants. We proved him wrong with a few examples like Indonesia, Malaysia, etc...

p8ntball1016
03-07-2004, 10:07 AM

For the record, my money would have been on Rooster surviving!;) Actually, they would both spontaneously combust when they opened their mouths precisely at the same moment.:)

1stdeadeye
03-07-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by p8ntball1016
Actually, they would both spontaneously combust when they opened their mouths precisely at the same moment.:)

Except I don't believe Rooster would have opened his mouth. Just pulled out his Glock, taken aim and....

BANG BANG!!!!!!

:p