PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

AcemanPB
03-03-2004, 05:13 PM
Got it about a week ago. Brand new in the box Champagne iR3. Gun shoots very nice with the Ulralight. I love the color too, I wonder why you don't see more paintball guns anno'd in that color.

Besides a new board (which I don't care for) I don't think there is anything I can do to the marker. I have a new bolt, is there anything else that could increase the preformance?

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AcemanPB/AngeliR34.JPG

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/AcemanPB/AngeliR3.JPG

TraXeR
03-03-2004, 05:24 PM
It's nice to see peopel with older style angels instead of getting the newest possible model. Just justs old school guns still kick hindquarters. How easy is that trigger to walk with that loop?

-=Squid=-
03-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Well... you COULD send it to warped sportz and have them WAS and ACE it, if money wasnt a concern...

Automaggot68
03-03-2004, 05:43 PM
It's nice to see peopel with older style angels instead of getting the newest possible model. Just justs old school guns still kick hindquarters. How easy is that trigger to walk with that loop?

...Old School? Dude, How is an ANgel iR3 'OLDSCHOOL' ? If he was shooting a PTP old mircococker, or a Level 5 Mag, THat'd be old school......NIce ANgel though, love the color :D :D

xen_100
ditch the mini reg. upgrade to an AKA or glad and it will be even more consistant. the minireg that comes with it, is not the best for consistancy.

Athius
Put the chaos board in it. Its cheaper than the WAS board.

$tevo
03-03-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Automaggot68

...Old School? Dude, How is an ANgel iR3 'OLDSCHOOL' ? If he was shooting a PTP old mircococker, or a Level 5 Mag, THat'd be old school......NIce ANgel though, love the color :D :D

he was saying that aceman didnt get the newest angel possible, and got an olderstyle, but not out of style, angel.

ace, awesome choice. that would be my first choice out of the angel line. i do not know much about angels, how much did that run you? you could get angel air, a hopper that would keep up, barrels for bore sizes, or upgrade it to was board so yuo can have was eyes. that would be the best upgrade IMO.

UltimatePaintballer
03-03-2004, 07:35 PM
i say get a new trigger! like the ones that are flipped backwards, those are nice, or something else.

Fatjon
03-03-2004, 08:03 PM
Not only does it look great it shoots great.

ps lol you kept justins UL he is going to be mad at me because he will want to use it at the tourny saturday. ill try to swing by and get it

wobbles82
03-03-2004, 08:33 PM
WAS and ACE would make that thing fly outta your hands man. ACE is just..a great alternative to COPS, I mean it works, but ACE always works. I know everyone is making their own version of eyes and all now so you should look em up, cheaper and better working is what happens everyday with these mods. Other than that you could make it a bit more low pressure, and get a Stainless Steel back to catch some of that kick, it aint much on the IR3, but it is there. :D NICE!

street1356
03-03-2004, 08:41 PM
too improve the performance do 1 thing

1. give it to ME:D

coolcatpete
03-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by TraXeR
How easy is that trigger to walk with that loop?
My two friends have IR3's and i will say that the trgger is ridiculasly nice if you know how to use it. I get a consitant 17bps with it. What you do is walk it narmal exept your middle finger goes on the loop and you pointer finger on the hump. If you lick you pionter finger it acts like a rolling motion. So it gives you a rolling/walking thing and it is fast. I hope you understood that brcause it is hard to explain.
Pete

robdamanii
03-03-2004, 09:00 PM
Man, forget the WAS board...go with TAGs predator board.

coolcatpete
03-03-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by robdamanii
Man, forget the WAS board...go with TAGs predator board.
exactly this is key
Pete

paint magnet
03-03-2004, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer
i say get a new trigger! like the ones that are flipped backwards, those are nice, or something else.

Those are the Dye Turbo Triggers...they were made for the LCD Angel and are no longer being manufactured. I had one on my Angel and hated it, it took up too much room and was harder to walk than the stock trigger.

AcemanPB, I'd recommend a fast hopper and a good tank :)
If you're dead set on a new reg, an AKA Sidewinder, Palmer's Stabilizer, or any of the AA regs are your best bet.

Autumns Fall
03-03-2004, 09:16 PM
My ultralight looks sexxy on that marker. but i say u just ace it. but thats me, i like simplicity. im selling jonnys HK'ed speed, and getting the new fly A$. the one with eyes. so, yah, angels for the frontplayas.

AcemanPB
03-03-2004, 11:23 PM
I didn't even realize I still had the ultralight till I got home Sunday. It fit that paint we were using up at Fat City like a glove. I'll try to get the barrel back to you before Saturday.

WARPED1
03-04-2004, 01:27 AM
Angels don't need upgrades. Just enjoy the gun.:)

bunkermaster10
03-04-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer

Dye turbo trigger. Had One on my angel and freaking loved that thing. To it was one super easy to walk and was way better than the stock trigger. But its not nessacary. Call TAG and get on the list for the predator board which is 350 bucks and comes w/ a lot of good stuff.

xXHavokXx
03-04-2004, 04:57 AM
seriously. take a speed's stock trigger and sand down the sides a little and put it in there, its lighter so its easier pull and faster return

funkmunky56
03-04-2004, 05:20 AM
I agree with Xen... f new boards, all that other crap.

replace that crappy WDP Minireg. those things have a recharge rate akin to my bunghole. And I only poop once a day.

Maybe throw on one of those new CP microregs. They seem to work pretty nice, and the size factor is similiar. --Funk

Bolter
03-04-2004, 08:31 AM
stickers.....that'll make it much better.

f3rr3+
03-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Automaggot68

considering WDP comes out with a new marker every 2 weeks.. that one is hella old school

[/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:

AGDlover
03-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Cool man Good luck with it. I may be getting one myself if i can get the$