PDA

View Full Version : Outkast Autococker, RT ULE Pro

mjs1217
03-03-2004, 08:42 PM
Two of my friends were having an argument earlier today about the Outkast Autococker and the RT ULE Pro. Personally, I know that their both really awesome guns. But, I was wondering what you guys think is better, so I decided to post a poll. Please, gimme your honest opinions.

Thanks,
-mjs

PS: Yes, I had another thread on this subject, except with the Orracle E-Class, but I wasn't paying attention when I made that thread. The argument was really about the outkast, and it was by accident that I posted that thread. Sorry.

coolcatpete
03-03-2004, 08:48 PM
I said the rt because it in my opinion preforms better, easier to maintain, ultra light trigger, and super light.

The outcaste is very nice too and it takes the mag in looks and that is it.
Pete

paint magnet
03-03-2004, 09:10 PM
Definately the RT. I mean, can you name one advantage the Outkast has over it? (besides upgrade path)

The Outkast is a great gun, though, you just have to know what you're doing if you want to get involved with a cocker.

robdamanii
03-03-2004, 09:17 PM
One reason that makes the RTP the certain choice...

Level 10, infallible anti chop.

50 cal
03-03-2004, 09:20 PM
I have an old school RT and have played with an Outkast that belongs to a friend. I would take the RT ULE anytime.

sneakyhacker420
03-03-2004, 09:29 PM
definitely the RT

higher quality product, less maintance, simpler design, smaller design, LX - no chops, internal regulator, etc...

yeah, yeah, yeah, i'm trading my x-mag for a freeflow cocker, but hey, i know how to take care of them, and damn well!... and i still have my good 'ole micro-e :D

ramenjames
03-03-2004, 09:41 PM
the rt and i am a cocker man.....if you want a marker that dosent require a very high amount of attention then the rt

im going to get an rt soon (i have to put about 700-850$ more in to my cocker 1st)