PDA

View Full Version : Automag Problem

Intellimag
03-03-2004, 09:20 PM
I have a problem with my automag I just got. When I shoot the marker my Retro Valve moves back like a quarter of a centimeter or so. It shoots good at first, but the when it moves back the gun startes to leak and I have to hold the trigger down for it not to leak. It doesnt work at all after this. I was thinking the valve moves back because the screw on the back of my frame doesnt screw far enough into the valve. But its the stock screw so I dont know whats the problem. Has anyone ever had this problem? Is so please help me out, lol.

Thanks

RRfireblade
03-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Often there is a steel spacer that goes into the frame where the field strip screw goes.It makes the hole for the screw have much less play,it sounds as though you are missing that spacer.

Here.....
http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=209&categoryID=16

Intellimag
03-03-2004, 10:05 PM
It is that.. lol, I must have fallen out when I first got my mag. Man I dont know where to get one of those besides buying em from the store and spending money on shipping for a one dollar item. Man that sucks.

Thanks Alot Man

DeerChaser
03-03-2004, 11:55 PM
Go ahead and order some o rings also. That makes the shipping easier too swallow.

Intellimag
03-04-2004, 12:08 AM
lol, I already have many, many o, rings and two parts kits. No one has an extra one they could sell me?

GA Devil
03-04-2004, 08:28 AM
Welcome to AO. I have to place an order for my store in the next day or 2 and can throw it in mine if you like. Let me know.

Intellimag
03-04-2004, 10:21 PM
That would be great!:D

GA Devil
03-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Ordered it for ya. Go over to my store www.devilsden.tv and set up an account with your mailing info and ill send it over to ya. Email me at sales@devilsden.tv your name so I know its you please.

Intellimag
03-05-2004, 05:08 PM
I sent you an email with my name in it. If you dont get it it is Corey Alloe, so you can look here too.