PDA

View Full Version : angel feed neck?

jdaniels
03-03-2004, 11:45 PM
does anyone know the size hole and thread cound on an angel feed neck. I am working on something and would like to know this info. Thanks for any help. Also how thick of a piece of metal do i need to screw the feed neck into.

funkmunky56
03-04-2004, 05:29 AM
here's what I DO know. The WDP Angel feed neck threading specification is 21mm x.75 thread pitch. Not sure of the length from end-up. I have a tap and die set for it. :D as for the ID of the feed neck? measure any other feedneck and figure it out. --Funk

ManInBlack
05-15-2008, 06:26 PM
Ok, I know I'm bringing this thread back from the dead. I'm trying to figure out where to buy the tap so I can put an angel warp adapter into an old cocker body I have sitting around. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd apreciate it. Thanks!

warpedmephisto
05-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Air Soldier Products used to have some, but looks like he's all out now. Another viable option (which would probably produce a much better thread quality) would be to thread mill it using a CNC mill. Thats of course if you have access to something like that - if not, I know someone who does... ;)

ManInBlack
05-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Unfortunately probably not worth the effort for me, but thanks anyway. I'll just keep searching.

julie2001
05-24-2008, 01:43 AM
I look this article overall. I understand this and useful. thankx.
=========
julie
=========
I love
Discount Golf Balls

secretweaponevan
05-24-2008, 11:01 AM
I look this article overall. I understand this and useful. thankx.
=========
julie
=========
I love
Discount Golf Balls

Me: sniffs at air.

Me: "Spam's a comin'"

Ah, tried to bury a link in the last line of his/her post.

secretweaponevan
05-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Unfortunately probably not worth the effort for me, but thanks anyway. I'll just keep searching.

Might be easier to just have someone part the hopper part of a feedneck off for you, or just turn a straight feedneck out of aluminium and then use a universal adapter.

I made one for my mini and it only took like 30 mins.

ManInBlack
05-24-2008, 07:50 PM
Well, what I wanted to do was put a warp feed neck in the side of a cocker body kinda like our warp ULE bodies. Mostly for ****s and giggles...

secretweaponevan
05-24-2008, 09:05 PM
Well, what I wanted to do was put a warp feed neck in the side of a cocker body kinda like our warp ULE bodies. Mostly for ****s and giggles...

Awesome! Might be easier to drill and tap 4 holes in the side of the body since there might not be enough meat to tap. Dunno.

Post pics when you git r done.