PDA

View Full Version : PBX Battlezone - Toms River

Ronin 23
01-20-2004, 11:24 AM
Thanks to all that made our soft opening this passed Sunday a successful one. We had over 100 people attend. To all that worked so hard with us getting the place up and running in such a short amount of time AND to those who attended and provided us with their invaluable feedback, the PBX Battlezone management is extremely grateful.

We will be providing you with additional info on the field as we firm up our policies and procedure guidelines in the next couple of days. But for now these are some of the info we can give out.

1. LOCATION - we're located in the Mall immediately east of the Garden State Pkwy (exit 82 - Rt. 37 East). You can see the building from the GSP. The address is:

PBX Battlezone
Dover Mall
2 Route 37 West
Toms River, NJ 08757
732-473-9937

2. GAME CYCLE TIMES - based on feedback from the players that attended, teams were averaging 10-12 games between 11am and 2:30pm. Due to having multiple fields and a reffing staff intent on running games quickly, we were able to bang games out quickly so the wait time is minimal.

3. AIR FILLS - Many thanks to the NJ Bauer reps for providing us with a system that will fill your cylinders to a full 4500psi CONSISTENTLY. Based on our research and survey conducted, we will be providing you guys with the latest LEVER ACTIVATED fill stations. The only thing we ask of you is your patience since it will take approximately 2-4weeks for the lever system to arrive from Germany. Once it arrives, this will increase our service efficiency and lessen your wait time at the fill station.

4. RENTALS - because quality always shoots straight, we are proud to announce that our rental units will consist of AGD Level 10 Automags running on HPA. Jon Comprado of AGD will be in attendance this weekend to personally deliver these markers to us. Kudos to TK and the rest of the crew at AGD.

5. PAINTBALLS - due to the our desire to provide you with the best in everything (and everybody's opinion on this differed) we will be provinding as many brand names as possible so that you can shoot the paint of your choice. Many thanks to the people at Severe and National Paintball Supplies for stepping-up for us and we look forward to doing business with you on a regular basis.

6. FOR TOURNAMENT COMPETITION TEAMS - it is our intent to provide you guys with the best state-of-the-art facility around. During team sessions, we will be providing the smaller 3/5 Man field for you guys to do drills in. Time limit per team is 30 minutes on a first-come-first-served basis. We have other systems that will be provided to you in a short time that will enhance your training and development....and again your individual input is greatly appreciated.

That's all for now. As we firm up our operational issues, we will be providing the new info on this thread.

Best regards,
/s/ Mel & Rob
PBX Battlezone - Toms River

Dayspring
01-20-2004, 11:27 AM
The first of many opening videos.

Due to the OVERWHELMING response, we are moving our videos to a faster server for your convenience. When that server is setup and ready, the videos will again be posted, plus more from our Grand Opening weekend.

bunkermaster10
01-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Nice footage! I like it.

Dayspring
01-20-2004, 11:44 AM
You can thank Adam Shannon and Wonderpug for their hard work. They'll be joining us again to continue the filming/photography.

For more info on the field, stay tuned to www.pbxbattlezone.com .

PissedGodzilla
01-20-2004, 11:55 AM
Quality Video Guys!!!! Really shows off how well you guys planned and created this premier place for paintball in NJ.. Many thanks!!!

p8ntball1016
01-20-2004, 12:05 PM
cool. next time i go down to toms river ill stop by.

Tobe2be
01-20-2004, 01:34 PM
i went out sunday to show some AO love and let me tell you this place really rocks. they have 2 nice size feilds and a big enough staging area to hold plenty and prices so cheap that it doenst matter that its BYOP cuz you wont get it cheaper anywhere else.

Dayspring
01-20-2004, 02:31 PM
2nd Video

Due to the OVERWHELMING response, we are moving our videos to a faster server for your convenience. When that server is setup and ready, the videos will again be posted, plus more from our Grand Opening weekend.

JEDI
01-20-2004, 03:00 PM
Awesome! Thanks Mel, Thanks guys!

pbxjesters00
01-20-2004, 03:15 PM
WOW! That's good footage. I am very impressed.

dansim
01-20-2004, 03:36 PM
why is this pbplace important? is this were the ao brigade thing is?

joshweinerhead
01-20-2004, 05:34 PM
this field has had alot of hard time and dedication put into it to make it the best .. also many people who helped put it together are mag owners / techs .. Team Violator is NJ's premier all mag team and they helped put alot of this together along with Anger Management and PBX ..
once again .. thank you Mel for allowing me to be part of this great field

cledford
01-20-2004, 06:11 PM
One question, how the hell do you clean the floor?!?!?

(I'm being serious...)
-Calvin

WonderPug
01-20-2004, 06:46 PM
To all those who enjoyed the video footage shown in this thread, just remember, we're going back there this weekend, with more cameras and more sweat and hard work to bring you even more amazing video of the most amazing indoor field in NJ and the northeast.

If you didnt attend the soft opening, you better be at the grand opening, because this field is gonna be rocking all year long.

Mel, I would like to thank you for bringing me out and allowing me to be a part of the PBX Experience. The Field is Awesome, one of the best Ive ever been to.

Oded

P.S. I now have a new found hate for sand and socks.

digital
01-20-2004, 07:21 PM
would YTou guys mind if I filmed myself inbetween some of the games I play?

I have a camera and enjoy doing my own editing. Right now i do mostly car videos, what do you guys use to protect your cameras?

dansim
01-20-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by joshweinerhead
this field has had alot of hard time and dedication put into it to make it the best .. also many people who helped put it together are mag owners / techs .. Team Violator is NJ's premier all mag team and they helped put alot of this together along with Anger Management and PBX ..
once again .. thank you Mel for allowing me to be part of this great field

to wich i will reply, all fields have a lot of time and work and dedication to make them successful, many of the owners have been playing since automags came in and were the in gun to have. so in essence all you have here is spam, sticky spam:rolleyes:

WonderPug
01-20-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by digital
would YTou guys mind if I filmed myself inbetween some of the games I play?

I have a camera and enjoy doing my own editing. Right now i do mostly car videos, what do you guys use to protect your cameras?

Thats up to the management. there isnt much room on the sidelines, and we will be running 2 cams during the day, so I really cant say.

Maybe we can work something out, but like I said, its really not up to me.

Oded

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
01-20-2004, 08:35 PM
All I have to say is why couldn't you build this place in Illinois

1stdeadeye
01-20-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by dansim

to wich i will reply, all fields have a lot of time and work and dedication to make them successful, many of the owners have been playing since automags came in and were the in gun to have. so in essence all you have here is spam, sticky spam:rolleyes:

How many of those fields buy and entire rental fleet of level 10 automags and nitro? ;)

Looks pretty neat to me. More details please like cost and hours? Is this in the mall or attached to it?

NJPaint
01-20-2004, 11:14 PM
1st deadeye, any chance you can get to PBX this saturday? I'm heading there with a few friends see the post in the "meet and greet" its near the top.

Question for PBX: is there a paintball store near this field? I need an invisions lens and if there isn't I gotta run and get one before saturday.

1stdeadeye
01-20-2004, 11:20 PM
Maybe Saturday. I have to go to my buddy's engagment party on Sunday.

I'll check your link out!

Hey Big'nSlo, where are you? up for some indoor PB?

Dayspring
01-20-2004, 11:31 PM
NJPaint: If need be, we can bring a lens down for you from one of our stores.

Deadeye-
Hours- open at 10. Don't know the close time.
Cost- I don't want to quote you one # and be wrong. But entry is around $20 +/- 5 and paint is around $45 +/- 5.

Originally posted by NJPaint
1st deadeye, any chance you can get to PBX this saturday? I'm heading there with a few friends see the post in the "meet and greet" its near the top.

Question for PBX: is there a paintball store near this field? I need an invisions lens and if there isn't I gotta run and get one before saturday.

Octavian
01-21-2004, 12:30 AM
with dayspring acting like our online secretary, why call the shop...thans you to everyone who helped make this past weekend possible...Robbie and Chris, you the men.....without your hard work and dedication, the fields wouldn't even be there.... my thanks to you gentlemen...
...nub nub...nub nub....

Ronin 23
01-21-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by cledford
One question, how the hell do you clean the floor?!?!?

(I'm being serious...)
-Calvin

After studying all the indoor fields in the area and some in CA and IN, we've come up with some pretty intense clean-up protocols that include regularly(frequent) scheduled industrial steam cleaning and some secret formula solvent made from rare herbs and spices from the Orient and if I were to devulge the secret to you....then I would have to kill you. Good hearing from you Cal.:D :D :D

Ronin 23
01-21-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by WonderPug
P.S. I now have a new found hate for sand and socks.

what Adam can conceivably do with those socks...and the sand must hurt...ouch:D

Lord_Whoopass
01-21-2004, 01:47 AM
The field looks very clean and actually is quite a nice size... how many ft x ft is it? cant really tell to well from the vids... Props to ya for making such a good field...

cledford
01-21-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Ronin 23
After studying all the indoor fields in the area and some in CA and IN, we've come up with some pretty intense clean-up protocols that include regularly(frequent) scheduled industrial steam cleaning and some secret formula solvent made from rare herbs and spices from the Orient and if I were to devulge the secret to you....then I would have to kill you. Good hearing from you Cal.:D :D :D

Hey Mel!

Congrats on the new field! I admire you, you could do great any business you got into, and I think it's awesome you chose paintball - paintball is the better for it.

I was curious about the clean up because I've heard that the floor is usually on of the toughest issues for indoors. If I even open one I'll buy the secret recipe from you ;)

Take care,

-Calvin

adam shannon
01-21-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

How many of those fields buy and entire rental fleet of level 10 automags and nitro? ;)

plus jon comprado is coming for the grand opening so it is a quasi AO/AGD event.

joshweinerhead
01-21-2004, 11:25 AM
well the 5 man field is about 130 x 70 give or take a few feet and all i know is the 3 man is about 130 long ... come check it out ..

Ronin 23
01-21-2004, 11:55 AM
We thank you all for the overwhelming response that we have gotten. Please don't be offended if your email and pm's aren't responded to on a timely basis...there's just way too many of them to respond to.

Here's the update.

1. GRAND OPENING FINALLLY!!! - We will have our grand opening this Saturday, January 24th. This will be a FPO affair (don't sweat it, paint prices are structured not to be competitive with other fields but rather competitive with paintball store prices).

First session will start at 9am and end at 3:30pm. A two-hour clean-up will be conducted prior to the next session that starts at 5:30pm and ends at midnight.

On hand will be Jon Comprado of AGD who will personally deliver our Automag rental fleet. Our many thanks to AGD and crew. Hopefully we get to see some new stuff from them.

Also on hand will be the filming crew from 68 Caliber Films. They will be filming the days festivities and will be shown to the rest of the planet to view on the 'net. So please bring you funkiest pb-playing get-up....the more interesting you look, the more air time you get.

Prices at the door and prices for the different grades of paint will be posted once they become available.

2. PRE-GRAND OPENING - It is our intent to make sure that "all systems" are on-line and ready for Saturday, we will be conducting one last prep run Friday night from 3pm until 12am. This will be purely a Walk-on situation. Although teams are welcome, this evening will be more geared towards rec-ballers.

We may or may not have our rental fleet ready by then. So please be advised that you must bring your own equipment.

THIS IS NOT A TEAM PRACTICE SESSION.

3. THANK YOU TOMS RIVER NIGHT - On Thursday, January 22nd.
In appreciation for the township officials and the local community, for their support, ONLY RESIDENTS OF TOMS RIVER AND THE ADJACENT TOWNSHIPS ARE INVITED. PBX Battlezone would like to thank you all for your warm welcome and support.

All ages are welcome. Minimum 10yrs old to play. Deals for Father-and-son teams at the door.

4. TOURNAMENT TEAM SESSION - Sunday January 25 from 9am until 2pm. MORE INFO TO FOLLOW AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE.

5. OPEN PLAY ON SUNDAY - From 4pm to 10pm

Big'n slo
01-21-2004, 12:50 PM
Maybe Saturday.

Hey Big'nSlo, where are you? up for some indoor PB?

No go for me this weekend :mad:

But I'll definitely head up with ya the next time!
(Above statement subject to changes and modification by owner at any time)

:D

1stdeadeye
01-21-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Big'n slo

No go for me this weekend :mad:

But I'll definitely head up with ya the next time!
(Above statement subject to changes and modification by owner at any time)

:D

It'll be tight for me too. Rick wants to go, so maybe the three of us can head out there in the next few weeks.

Patron God of Pirates
01-21-2004, 01:36 PM
I wish I knew about this sooner. It's like 10 mins door to door from my house. I'm already locked in elsewhere this weekend, but I'll make plans to get there soon.

1DE, drop a PM on me when you're planning on going.

Suede
01-21-2004, 01:41 PM
We will be filming a special humor piece at the grand opening of PBX Battlezone (Saturday, January 24th).

Looking for volunteers to play eager paintballers with balls. Think I might find any here? ;)

If interested you can PM me. You'll need to bring a camera and a small notebook.

Shooting will probably not start until after 1 pm.

WonderPug
01-21-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Suede
We will be filming a special humor piece at the grand opening of PBX Battlezone (Saturday, January 24th).

Looking for volunteers to play eager paintballers with balls. Think I might find any here? ;)

If interested you can PM me. You'll need to bring a camera and a small notebook.

Shooting will probably not start until after 1 pm.

Who exactly is organizing this? and what are you guys shooting for?

I only ask because there will be a film crew at the PBX opening doing promo video for the field and so on.

Oded

Toxic Dave
01-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Congrats on the new field Mel, the place looks great from the video(which is also really good) Good luck with the place.

dave

Ronin 23
01-22-2004, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Toxic Dave
Congrats on the new field Mel, the place looks great from the video(which is also really good) Good luck with the place.

dave

Toxic-imp-shooting-LI-livin'-PBaller-brother swinging down to the Jersey shore. The field is only 5 minutes from the beach dude. Just tell me when you're coming and I'll bust out the LI Iced teas;)

theraidenproject
01-23-2004, 12:28 AM
Looks like myself and at least four friends, about half of Team Ramrod, will be there. This weekend is going to be sweet. My last midterm is tomorrow morning, then a party, then paintball the next day, then IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!! Then sleep for two days.

edit - I just went to MapQuest and found out where Toms River is. On second thought, I don't know if we can make it. Will report back ASAP.

Prairie
01-23-2004, 11:45 AM
Oded- get some damned pictures of the field.

WonderPug
01-23-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Prairie
Oded- get some damned pictures of the field.

Phil, and get my camera all dirty? I Dont think so! :)

Dont worry, we have pics of the field, and will get many more this weekend. We will put them up soon enough.

Oded

paintballpapa
01-23-2004, 05:33 PM
Ramrod IS going to be there, so everyone get ready.

joshweinerhead
01-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Ramrod .. just dont shoot the refs ... everyone thinks its funny to shoot the fat ref ... :(

Dayspring
01-23-2004, 07:21 PM
I said I was sorry. :D

Ramrod .. just dont shoot the refs ... everyone thinks its funny to shoot the fat ref ... :(

paintballpapa
01-23-2004, 07:22 PM
This is Raiden at papa's house. If we're gonna be shooting any fat guys not on the opposing team, it's going to be our own stupid back guy for not communiticating and having constant gun problems, not some ref just doing his job. :)

joshweinerhead
01-23-2004, 08:26 PM
thank you ... Misfit Toys thought it was funny to blast me as i was leaving a bunker after a paintcheck ... i got about 5 feet away from the bunker and the guy just blasted me ...

Ronin 23
01-24-2004, 02:20 AM
What many of you out there may not realize is that Jon Comprado will be driving down from Chicago to PBX Battlezone to personally deliver our rental fleet during one of the year's worst blizzards. He's giving up his weekend not only to professionally represent AGD but to help promote those who support his company and the products they make.

This is not a QUID PRO QOU (sorry for my low-grade Latin). This is nothing less than TOTALLY STEPPING UP for your people.

Now let me ask you guys again....NAME ANOTHER MAJOR COMPANY IN PAINTBALL THAT DOES WHAT AGD DOES....ZILCH

/s/ Mel C. Maravilla

InexactMelissa
01-25-2004, 10:54 AM
Here's some pictures from Sat. 1/24:

http://www.studsquad.net/front/gallery/upload/1242004PICTURE%20006.jpg

http://www.studsquad.net/front/gallery/upload/1242004PICTURE%20008.jpg

http://www.studsquad.net/front/gallery/upload/1242004PICTURE%20009.jpg

http://www.studsquad.net/front/gallery/upload/1242004PICTURE%20011.jpg

Bigzamboni
01-25-2004, 02:52 PM
I'm going to try to get down there eventually. I've had good experiences at their store, and if the refs are the same people I've met there, they are a good bunch of guys.

The pricing is very good. Better than some outdoor fields I know, and MUCH better than another indoor field I think we all know. ;)

I also like the line about not selling "recycled paint". :D

Only down side is the hour and a half drive, which will make getting my parents to drive me a task. I can't wait until October when I can drive myself to play. :)

Vendetta
01-26-2004, 10:09 AM
We had a good time on Saturday. Melissa, how long were you guy there building Mags?

InexactMelissa
01-26-2004, 10:18 AM
Not sure what time we left, but we got home just before midnight. I got to humiliate myself a couple more times, and learned a valuable lesson - you're supposed to shoot at the guys on the *other* side of the field. Sorry, Mango.

NJPaint
01-26-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Bigzamboni
Only down side is the hour and a half drive, which will make getting my parents to drive me a task. I can't wait until October when I can drive myself to play. :)

Where are you located? Give me a holla if you want a ride. If you can get to Wyckoff, NJ before I leave I'll give you a lift. (or if you are close enough to my route I'll pick you up)

Vendetta
01-26-2004, 04:38 PM
you're supposed to shoot at the guys on the *other* side of the field

Sorry Demon....

Sorry Danz:o

P.S. Cool shoes Suede, too bad we coundn't get the Mozart.

LudavicoSoldier
01-26-2004, 05:01 PM
someone forgot to Photoshop out the license plates.

Dayspring
01-26-2004, 05:21 PM
It's the AGD show car. With all the graphics on it, it doesn't blend. They can see it at any paintball event. Why bother? ;)

Originally posted by spleefstylez
someone forgot to Photoshop out the license plates.

InexactMelissa
01-26-2004, 05:52 PM
I kinda figured that the plates really wouldn't matter considering the agd graphics are way more identifiable than a plate - but my apologies if it was a boo-boo.

Ronin 23
01-26-2004, 06:21 PM
My thanks goes out to the teams that attended the last several days.

Special thanks to the following people:

Jon Comprado of AGD for driving 16 hrs in a snow storm. Tom Kaye should give you a medal...or a kiss...or somethin'......

Will (aka Burgy) from NPS. Hope to see you more often. Especially after we kick-off the PBX Tourney Series at both PBX Battlezone and Skirmish USA....other venues to follow!!!

Mike Tash...thanks for stopping by.

A super BIG BTW: NPS and PBX EVENTS PRODUCTION is about to launch the biggest shocker on the east coast. A super tourney series with monthly events and most of all, the most kickingest pricing on tourney paint that the market place has ever seen. With CASH prices and more. Kudos to Johnny P. for having the foresight to unleash PBX!!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO.

IN ATTENDANCE WERE:
Sponsored teams:
PBX Reaper
PBX Jesters
PBX Armored Saints
PBX Violators (the ALL MAGS ALL THE TIME team)....
and our top-notch crew from Anger Management.

Also on hand were:

Arsenal (thanks JC...Carkus U da man...Nicky C. the KILLA)
ECX 1
ECX 2
ECX 3
Team Blizzard (all the way from Upstate NY.you guys smoke)
Next Level (hey where the heck was Chris Cole?)
MOD 1 (Tommy Gun and the boyzzzzzz)
MOD 2
Turbulence (thanks to G and Rich...good seeing you guys)
Gravity (thanks for joining us Dave)
Misfit Toys (good seeing you again, Art and Crazy)
The Stud Squad (matching scarves and all)
Dead Cell
Flash
Dilemma
FNA (now say it fast..... )
Psycho Insano
One-Man Down
Solar Storm (thanks Andrew)
Capt. Carl's Factory 1
Capt. Carl's Factory 2
Splatdome Factory
Splatdog
Team Lethal
Deadly Venom
Team Maximum
DUI (composed of members of Crim's Factory and others)

Represented but not in their entirety:
Rapid Fire
Team Black Cell
S&L Fury
Crim's Factory

SOON TO BE ATTENDING:
Justice (Omar, good seeing you again)

MY APOLOGIES TO THOSE THAT I MAY HAVE LEFT OUT.

digital
01-26-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by InexactMelissa
I kinda figured that the plates really wouldn't matter considering the agd graphics are way more identifiable than a plate - but my apologies if it was a boo-boo.

you guys(and girls) played well in the morning session. nice job.

InexactMelissa
01-26-2004, 08:21 PM
Thanks Digital. We're looking forward to getting down there again for some practice (and fun).

Danz
01-26-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by digital

you guys(and girls) played well in the morning session. nice job.

:D Thank you!

We had a great time. Although we seemed to be having a few friendly-fire issues. Out of the five of us, three were breaking in new markers. I myself was shot by one of my teammates before a game during the ten second warning. I almost jumped out of my skin when it happened.

Danz

Ronin 23
01-26-2004, 08:51 PM
The schmuck that I am....I forgot the one guy who came in early to cut the doors for the new 'hi-viz' window, the guy who orchestrated the assembly of the rentals, the guy who gave PBX Battlezone the very first buck it made AND ONE OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS IN PAINTBALL.

The one the only TUNAMAN. Without his contibutions, PBX Battlezone would not have it's mystique.

MY BAD TUNAMAN!!!!!!

Humbled by my own forgetfulness,
/s/ Mel C. Maravilla

cledford
01-26-2004, 08:56 PM
Maybe we should call him Tuna 'da man, or just 'da man for short :D

-Calvin

NJPaint
01-26-2004, 08:57 PM
That was really cool... Watching Tunaman working on those doors. I know it sounds wierd, but its cool to see people do a proffessional job on something like that... and it looked great!

Tobe2be
01-26-2004, 09:33 PM
i was there on sunday as well as the soft opening and it was a cool place. yesterday was hectic but yet i still had a time and a half especially playing with Dayspring, Blazingace,WC Keep and "D". even thought there were 30 teams in hand we still got nice games in and great competition. All i know adam is that i want that bideo that pug took of me ruling that feild. i even gave the camera a nice wink for everyone.

WonderPug
01-26-2004, 10:13 PM
Tobe2be,

Sorry dude, but due to the fact that I was cold, that tape was sacrificed into the burn barrel.

Sorry man, but it was really cold outside, and Im a slave to the nicotine.

If it makes you feel any better, I wasnt really recording.

Pug

NJPaint
01-26-2004, 10:18 PM
lol, that is so dick

WonderPug
01-26-2004, 10:23 PM
NJPaint,

its ok man, its not like he had any moves anyway :)

Tobe2be, you know I somewhat like ya :)

Pug

NJPaint
01-26-2004, 10:46 PM
hah

Suede
01-26-2004, 11:17 PM
Tobe2be, you know I somewhat like ya :)

Pug

You realize that this completely changes the complexion not to mention the direction of the other 'project' we discussed, don't you?

Swing out, Sister!:D

AGDJon
01-28-2004, 12:56 PM
LOL yeah I would like to thank:

Mel & Suanne of PBX for making my trip highly enjoyable. As always, one of the best hosts I have ever known in paintball. That field totally rocks.

Albino Newt (let's run for the snake together), Dayspring (We got to play with each other again sexy LOL), Mango (are we scared yet?), Psychoballer (what ever happened to those Paintball juices?), New York Stud Squad (the gayest (remember that gay really does mean happy) guys ever , (and anyone I possibly missed) for an awesome game day Saturday. I had a lot of fun.

Adam Shannon for filming the event and as always, be the comical guy you are. Email me later so we can further our future arrangements.

RPM07, Tobe2be, Joel, WC Keep for coming in. Totally rocked to see my fellow brothers again :-)

Tunaman who was all over the rentals (I know he had some help LOL)

The reffing staff who did an excellent job keeping the peace and making the right calls and cleaning the fields quite promptly

Rob (I hope this is your name) for helping make the day run smooth

And everyone that showed up to show support for the new field. It was totally awesome.

Sorry this is a bit late but I had an emergency on Tuesday.

Great Field Mel. I hope AO day might be here this time around as it truley was awesome :)

1stdeadeye
01-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Okay RicEZ10 and I are heading there 7 Feb 04 for the afternoon session. Anyone else going to be there?

What time does the PM session start again?

joshweinerhead
01-28-2004, 10:56 PM
check out the website .. www.pbxbattlezone.com it'll give you all the juicy details

Ronin 23
01-29-2004, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by AGDJon
Great Field Mel. I hope AO day might be here this time around as it truley was awesome :)

AO Days? Are they still around? The stuff getting kinda old, ain't it?

Time for something fresh. Time for something innovative. Hmmmmm. What if it didn't happen during the day? What if we close down the place and just rock the fields until whenever? What if there were side gigs going on simultaneously. What if we can do a Owner's Group party LIKE IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE?

Hmmmmmmmm. The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire...errrr.

How's about we leave to the creative and collective genius of AO to come up with something....and let's put something else besides "day" after NJAO.

Ronin 23
01-29-2004, 02:28 AM
Okay RicEZ10 and I are heading there 7 Feb 04 for the afternoon session. Anyone else going to be there?

What time does the PM session start again?

For you? It starts when you get there and it ends when you leave.

Muzikman
01-29-2004, 12:30 PM

How's about we leave to the creative and collective genius of AO to come up with something....and let's put something else besides "day" after NJAO.

AO Beer Bash?

AO Dinking Binge?

AO Loud and Crazy Arse Party?

WonderPug
01-29-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman

AO Beer Bash?

AO Dinking Binge?

Nah, I think something along the lines of:

AO Stripper Night

AO Men's Only Night or

AO Topless Mud Wrestling night

I think those would attract a much bigger crown than any binge drinking event :)

Pug

Dayspring
01-29-2004, 01:03 PM
How is that different from what we do now?

Originally posted by Muzikman

AO Beer Bash?

AO Dinking Binge?

Patron God of Pirates
01-29-2004, 03:41 PM
AO Stock
AOapalooza
AOith Fair
AO Values Tour
AOard Festival
AO North American Tour 04
AO Bowl
AO Reunion Bash
AO Carnival of Paint
AOwnage
AO All Nite Throwdown
AO Vs. Vivid Video 04

More to come.......

But then this should have it's own thread.

1stdeadeye
01-29-2004, 06:09 PM

For you? It starts when you get there and it ends when you leave.

Thanks Mel!

We'll be there around 4:00PM.

Hey PGOP,
You coming?

Patron God of Pirates
01-30-2004, 08:18 AM

Thanks Mel!

We'll be there around 4:00PM.

Hey PGOP,
You coming?

The 4th. Like butter play toast baby. I'll see if I can sneak out of work early. If not I'll be there a little after 5 PM.

1stdeadeye
01-30-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Patron God of Pirates

The 4th. Like butter play toast baby. I'll see if I can sneak out of work early. If not I'll be there a little after 5 PM.

No, the 7th of Feb. Next Saturday! PM session!

Ronin 23
01-30-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Patron God of Pirates
AO Stock
AOapalooza
AOith Fair
AO Values Tour
AOard Festival
AO North American Tour 04
AO Bowl
AO Reunion Bash
AO Carnival of Paint
AOwnage
AO All Nite Throwdown
AO Vs. Vivid Video 04

More to come.......

But then this should have it's own thread.

You're right. A couple of good ones there.

Patron God of Pirates
01-30-2004, 01:41 PM

No, the 7th of Feb. Next Saturday! PM session!

Saturday I will be in MA. Damn! I basically need two weeks notice for anything on the weekends. Drop a PM on me next time your headed there.

Kaiser Bob
01-30-2004, 02:12 PM
I think there should be an AO: Adult Swim Edition with all the great potential for debauchery (along the lines of pug's ideas) in addition to an all ages event. There are enough AO'ers of legal age to make that a blast.

adam shannon
01-30-2004, 04:54 PM
the brass poles and kegs would have to go in the back room as the whole 170 foot frontage of the store is glass.

Kaiser Bob
01-30-2004, 05:41 PM
they should invest in blackout shades then ;)

Suede
01-30-2004, 06:25 PM
Adam--Glad you're alive!

I think Battlezone should launch the MIDNIGHT MAG-NESS. We play until 4 am then party til the break of dawn. Get out some disco lights. Pump up the music. Use the compressor to flood the fields in beer foam. It's the best of ALL worlds: mud wrestling, wet t-shirt contest and beer as far as the eye can see (or 'sea'--ok, that was bad).

InexactMelissa
01-30-2004, 06:39 PM
Adam--Glad you're alive!

I think Battlezone should launch the MIDNIGHT MAG-NESS. We play until 4 am then party til the break of dawn. Get out some disco lights. Pump up the music. Use the compressor to flood the fields in beer foam. It's the best of ALL worlds: mud wrestling, wet t-shirt contest and beer as far as the eye can see (or 'sea'--ok, that was bad).

So I see my plans for New Years are set 335 days in advance. :p

Riotz
01-30-2004, 07:23 PM

AO Days? Are they still around? The stuff getting kinda old, ain't it?

Time for something fresh. Time for something innovative. Hmmmmm. What if it didn't happen during the day? What if we close down the place and just rock the fields until whenever? What if there were side gigs going on simultaneously. What if we can do a Owner's Group party LIKE IT'S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE?

Hmmmmmmmm. The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire...errrr.

Hmm, I knew you were low Mel. But not that low.

You can't shut out AO Days. Try as hard as you want though. *shakes his head in discuss*

Yes Jon and everyone, they will still be around and they will still be as fun as always. There WILL STILL be AO Days by Black Cell. With cheap paint and field costs and lots and LOTS of prizes.

What's better then playing durring the day and then getting hammered at night. We've done it at the last 2 NJAO Days and Uncle Phil does a GREAT job of showing that down in the Boonies. Curtis and Clare will show ya'll a good time down in Texas. As well as our good friends to the north in New England.

Mel, I know you have personal issues with me. But to ruin and destroy a day that everyone everywhere enjoys is just wrong. It's about having fun man.

Goodluck to you with the new field, but don't try and destroy what people love to do.

adam shannon
01-30-2004, 07:42 PM
Adam--Glad you're alive!

you and you alone...ive been praying for a merciful death...on top of all the other crap you know about i just got out of the hospital for the night with bronchitis. im just doing peachy keen here.

NJPaint
01-30-2004, 08:02 PM
people going to be around tommorow? :p don't want to be the only guy there...

InexactMelissa
01-30-2004, 08:09 PM
I don't know about tomorrow, but we are trying to plan a trip out for Sunday.

Riotz
01-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by adam shannon

you and you alone...ive been praying for a merciful death...on top of all the other crap you know about i just got out of the hospital for the night with bronchitis. im just doing peachy keen here.

Hope you fell better dude, you still live in OH?

Suede
01-30-2004, 08:36 PM

If only you didn't have a girlfriend Adam.....

I'd send you a bouquet of flowers with a sweet pink-ribboned card wishing you a quick recovery.... and the biggest blow-up doll the world has ever known. At least the size of a durrito 'cuz I know you like them well- endowed girls.

Feel better. Let me know if there's anything I can do.:)

adam shannon
01-30-2004, 08:38 PM
we dont have to tell her...lol.

cphilip
01-30-2004, 08:43 PM
I am sorry to hear about this Adam. I didn't know. No body tells me anything! Hope you get well soon.

Suede
01-30-2004, 08:43 PM
we dont have to tell her...lol.
Well Dang! The girl's working on her 10th PhD?!!?

You don't think she'd notice the big pair of lips sticking out of the closet?

adam shannon
01-30-2004, 08:45 PM
ill put a big slip cover on it and tell her its a "loveseat".

Suede
01-30-2004, 08:46 PM
You don't think she'd notice the big pair of lips sticking out of the closet?
Just for clarification, I meant the lips on the doll's face. (Jon, guess I'm getting myself into trouble again!)

Suede
01-31-2004, 12:18 AM
Before there was PaintBallistiX (PBX) there was S&S Paintball: Safe & Secure Paintball. One of Mel's earlier--and less than stellar--names for our company (he may have been heavily medicated at the time). I laughed said "We might as well call it Sad & Sorry Paintball! This is an extreme sport. You're not out there making doilies."

I don't want to try to take anything away from AO DAY or say that it is a bad name or that they should be cancelled. But I think it would be interesting to see AO events have livelier more colorful names. I think this is what Mel was alluding to earlier.

If this seems like an offensive suggestion to some, I guess we all have our own opinions. Just please don't anyone get hostile on this thread. Personally I like my "Midnight Mag-ness" and some of those mentioned by Patron God of Pirates (Pug's were really funny).

If I have anything to do with it though, I will definitely bring Midnight Mag-ness to PBX Battlezone (but perhaps with kegs that we can use as bunkers instead of the sea-foam beer).:D

adam shannon
01-31-2004, 12:46 AM
i for one hope its a flop...the GF is already harrasing me to move to jersey...and if that takes of ill have to come out every weekend or move.

Suede
01-31-2004, 01:17 AM
We've already established a PBX Day Care at our Jersey City store. I don't think doing a PBX wedding at the field would be too much of a stretch. The old GF has been asking for the bling bling you said. We could have you guys walk between two rows of raised mags and everyone can shoot as you pass by. And I know the perfect photographer....Pugsly?

adam shannon
01-31-2004, 10:42 AM
a pb wedding would be appropriate since i dont get to play anymore.

joshweinerhead
01-31-2004, 12:04 PM
if you dont play at all can i get your SFL?? lol

1stdeadeye
01-31-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Riotz

Hmm, I knew you were low Mel. But not that low.

You can't shut out AO Days. Try as hard as you want though. *shakes his head in discuss*

Yes Jon and everyone, they will still be around and they will still be as fun as always. There WILL STILL be AO Days by Black Cell. With cheap paint and field costs and lots and LOTS of prizes.

What's better then playing durring the day and then getting hammered at night. We've done it at the last 2 NJAO Days and Uncle Phil does a GREAT job of showing that down in the Boonies. Curtis and Clare will show ya'll a good time down in Texas. As well as our good friends to the north in New England.

Mel, I know you have personal issues with me. But to ruin and destroy a day that everyone everywhere enjoys is just wrong. It's about having fun man.

Goodluck to you with the new field, but don't try and destroy what people love to do.

Rather not see another flame war errupt here.

I don't know all of the details, but I think he was suggesting another name to avoid the argument over the name. I jokingly suggested an AO day at Judgement Day in South Jersey and you kind of jumped on me for "stealing" the name.;)

Maybe this could be better resolved via PM!

Good luck to all of you!

rpm07
01-31-2004, 02:08 PM

Rather not see another flame war errupt here.

I don't know all of the details, but I think he was suggesting another name to avoid the argument over the name. I jokingly suggested an AO day at Judgement Day in South Jersey and you kind of jumped on me for "stealing" the name.;)

Maybe this could be better resolved via PM!

Good luck to all of you!

I dont realy think it was a flame. Alot of people fell this way about AO days. They are for AOers to hang out and put faces with AO names. I dont think the are getting old I think they get bigger and better as the go on. So I dont think RIOTZ posted this because of Mel I think he would have if anyone said that AO days are getting old I feel the same way about AO days as RIOTZ does. And I also consider Mel a friend of mine.

adam shannon
01-31-2004, 03:07 PM
maybe i shouldnt get into this since im trying to stay publicly neutral on the whole thing between pbx and blackcell, and admittedly lately im almost closer to mel than his cellphone headset...but i do consider all the participants in this imbruglio friends.

i love ao days...and will continue to attend as many as i can. but i think there needs to be a new level of ao day. the standard format is great...one day of play with the night before and night after play of partying. but what im starting to feel let down about is that its only one day...now granted its hard for some folks to travel 600 miles or so to AONJ or AOSC and make it back in time for work monday. and some of our younger members cant get permission to travel across state lines with some guy from the net who goes by "KillaMac69" so local events are still needed.

there is a definate need for larger more expansive multi day ao meets. even if its only a couple a year regional megameets can be a way to draw more than just the locals to an ao day...and given TK and Jons relaxed travel rules in '04 will have the best chance to attract the big name celebs that help drive a big meet. the kind of event people will want to save a couple days of vacation time for.

local ao days are still necessary as a feeding pool for the big events, but what we do need is larger events to bring the new faces in from further away. such as what tex-ball is going to be.

Tobe2be
01-31-2004, 03:45 PM
I WANT MY PB VIDEOS. yo adam hurry up and edit those videos. common i want to see myself kicking some butt.

adam shannon
01-31-2004, 03:47 PM
im hoping to have them uploaded by monday morning.

Riotz
01-31-2004, 06:01 PM
maybe i shouldnt get into this since im trying to stay publicly neutral on the whole thing between pbx and blackcell, and admittedly lately im almost closer to mel than his cellphone headset...but i do consider all the participants in this imbruglio friends.

i love ao days...and will continue to attend as many as i can. but i think there needs to be a new level of ao day. the standard format is great...one day of play with the night before and night after play of partying. but what im starting to feel let down about is that its only one day...now granted its hard for some folks to travel 600 miles or so to AONJ or AOSC and make it back in time for work monday. and some of our younger members cant get permission to travel across state lines with some guy from the net who goes by "KillaMac69" so local events are still needed.

there is a definate need for larger more expansive multi day ao meets. even if its only a couple a year regional megameets can be a way to draw more than just the locals to an ao day...and given TK and Jons relaxed travel rules in '04 will have the best chance to attract the big name celebs that help drive a big meet. the kind of event people will want to save a couple days of vacation time for.

local ao days are still necessary as a feeding pool for the big events, but what we do need is larger events to bring the new faces in from further away. such as what tex-ball is going to be.

Exactly, that's why once a year Tom organizes the AO MEGAMEET! You were there, multi-days of paintball and drinking, for those that do not know. It is suppose to be the event of all events. Like the superbowl of AO Days. :)

1DE, I didn't mean to jump on you and I apologize greatly. I hope there are no hard feelings, I was just caught off gaurd. I couldn't imagine an AO Day in my area where I couldn't help out with.

NJPaint
01-31-2004, 06:14 PM
Went to PBX for the 2nd time today (in 2 weeks) I was again impressed. NJ Jesters were there along with Rutgers college team. Played some good games with the rutgers team and a few of the NJ Jesters players (god forbid if I am ever on a field with all of them... soooo much paint flying...)

I had a blast and will be back again for sure.

My complaint for my visit (gotta have one every time sorry):

Last time it was signs (which you guys got up and it looked great) this time its clocks. I don't think I saw a single clock anywhere in the facility. Not a neccesity, but they would be a nice thing to have. (maybe one between the chronos and maybe another outside in the prepping area.

adam shannon
01-31-2004, 06:42 PM
I don't think I saw a single clock anywhere in the facility.

i said the same thing last weekend...its like a casino, who needs clocks when your having so much fun.

Blazingace
01-31-2004, 06:51 PM
I think that it was a flame. No saving face Jeff. You really can't let things go can you? You even have Mike trying to explain your rotten behavior. Do you have nothing better to do? Was it really that big a peice of your life that you have to constantly hound about it? Someone suggests an AO day other than an "Official" sactioned BC event and you get on his ***. Mel opens a really nice indoor place and suggests that we do something bigger than the normal AO day and you jump on him. Do you have nothing better to do? Get a life outside PB and drinking and let it go. The rest of your team has, why can't you?

cphilip
01-31-2004, 07:03 PM
Ok let's tone it down a notch.

I might remind EVERYONE that Mel was a key player in both the big NJ AO days. He was for the most part the funding behind the things! He risked his own money to do this. The Fields and the Paint. Mel is also a member here. He just happens to own a few facilities. If he intends to have an AO day then I see no reason he doesn't have as much a claim to it as anyone else does. All personal falling outs aside. thats business outside of AO. Not got a thing to do with AO. Lets get it straight... No one owns AO days. For the good of AO it should be put aside. Heck if someone in my area wants to put his money where his mouth is he can have AO day SE! But yet no one does. I know it takes front money to do it. I risk my own pocket every year. So far I not made a cent to give to my College team. But with the help of many AOers and some sponsorships I broke even this year. The year before I lost 200 bucks but was glad to do it. I mean how many people put on a party for over 100 people for 200 bucks? What a deal! It takes money to put one on like the level of these are. You got the money and want to commit it? Spend it then. Lemme see it! I can tell you it take a field willing to risk a grand and a organizer willing to risk a grand to do these. If you not have it and willing to take a chance you should bow out and let someone do it that can. There is no shame in that at all.

NJPaint
01-31-2004, 07:50 PM
this forum needs more of ^^^^ attitude

1stdeadeye
01-31-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Riotz

1DE, I didn't mean to jump on you and I apologize greatly. I hope there are no hard feelings, I was just caught off gaurd. I couldn't imagine an AO Day in my area where I couldn't help out with.

It was no big thing. You just kind of caught me off guard too.

As for Judgement Day, it is still in the planning stage.

1stdeadeye
01-31-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
The year before I lost 200 bucks but was glad to do it. I mean how many people put on a party for over 100 people for 200 bucks? What a deal!

Well we could go find a field somewhere, the at $2.00 per person, we could give each person 1/2 of a sixpack! Voila a 100 person party for $200!;) :p

I hear you have lots of remote fields and woods down there in SC!:D

Riotz
01-31-2004, 08:34 PM
Ok let's tone it down a notch.

I might remind EVERYONE that Mel was a key player in both the big NJ AO days. He was for the most part the funding behind the things! He risked his own money to do this. The Fields and the Paint. Mel is also a member here. He just happens to own a few facilities. If he intends to have an AO day then I see no reason he doesn't have as much a claim to it as anyone else does. All personal falling outs aside. thats business outside of AO. Not got a thing to do with AO. Lets get it straight... No one owns AO days. For the good of AO it should be put aside. Heck if someone in my area wants to put his money where his mouth is he can have AO day SE! But yet no one does. I know it takes front money to do it. I risk my own pocket every year. So far I not made a cent to give to my College team. But with the help of many AOers and some sponsorships I broke even this year. The year before I lost 200 bucks but was glad to do it. I mean how many people put on a party for over 100 people for 200 bucks? What a deal! It takes money to put one on like the level of these are. You got the money and want to commit it? Spend it then. Lemme see it! I can tell you it take a field willing to risk a grand and a organizer willing to risk a grand to do these. If you not have it and willing to take a chance you should bow out and let someone do it that can. There is no shame in that at all.

I know what you mean. Every year I front the money for the BC BBQ and last year I lost money on it. As well as other things.

Originally posted by Blazingace
I think that it was a flame. No saving face Jeff. You really can't let things go can you? You even have Mike trying to explain your rotten behavior. Do you have nothing better to do? Was it really that big a peice of your life that you have to constantly hound about it? Someone suggests an AO day other than an "Official" sactioned BC event and you get on his ***. Mel opens a really nice indoor place and suggests that we do something bigger than the normal AO day and you jump on him. Do you have nothing better to do? Get a life outside PB and drinking and let it go. The rest of your team has, why can't you?

As for BlazingAce's post. I can't believe an obvious flame like that is going to stay.

*edit* You know what. You're not worth my time.

cphilip
01-31-2004, 08:34 PM
I hear you have lots of remote fields and woods down there in SC!:D

And people never come back from them either! ;)

Ah the drama of AO.... this should make a good book some day. ;)

WonderPug
01-31-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey Jeff, why couldnt you just leave this post be without tainting it with your negativity?
I dont know what happened between you and mel, and frankly, I dont care to know. All I know is that you shouldnt start smack talk in a forum which you were never bad mouthed in. All you're doing is bringin hatred and anger into a post that was devoid of it.

Thank you.

And I would just like to add that I never post in anger, but you just pissed me off. I mean, I never had any problems with you, but your behavior recently has been completely unacceptable.

Oded

Riotz
01-31-2004, 08:43 PM
Oded, it wasn't I who started it. I was defending.

InexactMelissa
01-31-2004, 08:46 PM

Ah the drama of AO.... this should make a good book some day. ;)

Yeah, I might have to bring my blog back from the dead for this :mad:

adam shannon
01-31-2004, 08:52 PM
hey, melissa. when is a "real" newyorker gonna demand oded take brooklyn off his location and change it to westchester or whatever cornfield he really lives in...lol.

1stdeadeye
01-31-2004, 08:59 PM

:eek:

Let's keep doing it your way alrighty then?:p

cphilip
01-31-2004, 09:03 PM
Highly recommended! ;)

We awful close to Gaw-gah an Aler-bamer ya know... :D

1stdeadeye
01-31-2004, 09:06 PM
Highly recommended! ;)

We awful close to Gaw-gah an Aler-bamer ya know... :D

You win!

No more deliverence language! You are starting to scare me! :eek:

:p ;)

InexactMelissa
01-31-2004, 09:08 PM
hey, melissa. when is a "real" newyorker gonna demand oded take brooklyn off his location and change it to westchester or whatever cornfield he really lives in...lol.

I can't do it in good conscience. I wish Long Island on noone. It was suggested yesterday that I go out to LI to pick up a replacement drop and asa for what was assumed to be a defective on/off, and I said "Nope. I will not go there. Never again will I go to Long Island. I will pummel my right tit with the tank until I am an A cup before I go to LI again...except if we can stop at Ikea."

My on/off got fixed this afternoon, needless to say. Threats about Ikea work real well. ;)

cphilip
01-31-2004, 09:08 PM
(note to self: kill the "Squeel like a Pig contest" idea for next years AO festivities but keep the Banjo.)

InexactMelissa
01-31-2004, 09:11 PM
darn it - that means I have to return the Cats-n-Macs trucker cap I just ordered!

WonderPug
02-01-2004, 01:54 AM
Hey now, wait a minute.

Adam, for the record, there are no cornfields here.

Mellisa, there is nothing wrong with long island, sure its full of snobs and a whole lotta jewish people (sorry Demon, no offense), but the air is cleaner, and we have alot of green things most non city folk call trees and grass.

And the reason I still claim to be from NY City is 1) I lived in brooklyn for 18 years, 2) people know where NYC is compared to Nassau County, so it saves me a whole bunch of headaches, and 3) Im 5 minutes from the border of Queens, which is part of NYC.

And in case you were wondering some other things....

Bugger Off :)

At least Im not from Cleveland.

Oded

Tobe2be
02-01-2004, 02:24 AM
please tell me there isnt another Long Islander that is in here ranting bout how hes from NYC.. well pug you and i as well as Adam had this conversation on the feild and all 3 of us now your reaction. so if ima just warn you and let adam explain what happened cuz i will let you slide just this one time.... now adam please tell everyone what pug did last sunday... thanks i appreciate it.

WonderPug
02-01-2004, 02:26 AM
tobe2be, heh, never piss off the guy who holds the camera... cause next time, we might just get a short clip of you getting gogged, or 15 minutes of your shoes.

Pug

Tobe2be
02-01-2004, 02:33 AM
wow that puts me in a nice situation now... either bash the non city boy or get my nice video of my kicking butt.... i dont know i will have to think about it...

joshweinerhead
02-01-2004, 03:33 AM
cause next time, we might just get a short clip of you getting gogged,

you promised only to take pictures of me getting gogged ... now im jealous Oded.. lol ..

Octavian
02-01-2004, 09:51 PM
enough is enough... I am Octavian, from the only, and i mean only new jersey, ALL AUTOMAG team. Team Violator was created specifically on the Agd product line and has never left it. We DO NOT claim to be an ALL MAG TEAM and consistently play with a few mags and a cocker.... Violator only plays ALL AUTOMAGS, ALL THE TIME. As for the "bad blood" and whatnot between Pbx and Jeff, well its alot more complicated that most of you on AO know. Pbx hve at no point responded to the tactless and tasteless remarks and comments made by Riotz. He continually attacks and assaults Mel, and the Pbx family as a whole at his every chance. Enough is enough.
Jeff, your a pathological liar. You speak of character and ability like you have either of them. Remember the time "Blckcell" was going to E.T. Paintball to practice for the upcoming Global event. You and all of Blackcell gave me ur word that you'd be there for practice and guess what no-one showed, except myself and Magnas. You didnt even call, but you made damb sure to call me and tell me how "bad" Mel was when u heard i was looking at a possilbe sponsorship with Pbx. Ask the crew of E.T Paintball, they will tell you, they are a great bunch of guys and let us play and drill even though you didnt show.
Every time you remark about Pbx, you are remarking about me. You dont know me any more than you know the rest of the members of Violator, or the other Pbx teams. You continually like to pride yourself as the only ALL MAG team. WEll truth be told your not; Matty shoots a cocker and as all who go to the Global Touraments knows, your team does not all play mags all the time. In fact, you rarely play all mags all the time.

Riotz
02-01-2004, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Octavian
enough is enough... I am Octavian, from the only, and i mean only new jersey, ALL AUTOMAG team. Team Violator was created specifically on the Agd product line and has never left it. We DO NOT claim to be an ALL MAG TEAM and consistently play with a few mags and a cocker.... Violator only plays ALL AUTOMAGS, ALL THE TIME. As for the "bad blood" and whatnot between Pbx and Jeff, well its alot more complicated that most of you on AO know. Pbx hve at no point responded to the tactless and tasteless remarks and comments made by Riotz. He continually attacks and assaults Mel, and the Pbx family as a whole at his every chance. Enough is enough.
Jeff, your a pathological liar. You speak of character and ability like you have either of them. Remember the time "Blckcell" was going to E.T. Paintball to practice for the upcoming Global event. You and all of Blackcell gave me ur word that you'd be there for practice and guess what no-one showed, except myself and Magnas. You didnt even call, but you made damb sure to call me and tell me how "bad" Mel was when u heard i was looking at a possilbe sponsorship with Pbx. Ask the crew of E.T Paintball, they will tell you, they are a great bunch of guys and let us play and drill even though you didnt show.
Every time you remark about Pbx, you are remarking about me. You dont know me any more than you know the rest of the members of Violator, or the other Pbx teams. You continually like to pride yourself as the only ALL MAG team. WEll truth be told your not; Matty shoots a cocker and as all who go to the Global Touraments knows, your team does not all play mags all the time. In fact, you rarely play all mags all the time.

First off, who are you? I don't even know so how can you know me? You don't know my self or my team. You hear these lies and propaganda from whom?

I have never been to E.T. Paintball and I have NEVER set up a practice at E.T. Paintball. Let along give you MY WORD that I would be there. Maybe Lorenzo did? Confused on who is who? I have never called you to tell you bad things about Mel. You ARE confused greatly.

All mag team all the time? Joel used a Matrix last weekend, no?

I claim to be the only all mag team in NJ? Really? Where?

I can tell that you are a highly uneducated man/boy from your reply. None of your facts are correct and you are speaking out of rumors I could only assume.

I do know that you can't be one of the teams that were with PBX while I was working there. Because while I was there, I was the ONLY and I mean ONLY person looking out for all the teams and players that were under the PBX name. I fought with Mel to give the players deals and discounts. Mel wanted to make money off them. Even Joel, who now plays on your team. Ask him about the emag intelli feed wire. The one Mel gave me **** about.

I looked out for everyone. Why do you think the majority of them left at the end of the season or in the middle? Except for Mel's team, Fatal 5, they fell apart after the first tourney.

You don't start the season with 7 solid teams and then have those all leave at the end, if you are such a great guy.

You are nothing more then a steady customer for PBX. That's how he sees it. That's what he has told Bear and my self. That's the sad fact.

Good luck with your all mag team.

NJPaint
02-01-2004, 10:54 PM
Jesus christ, can a mod get ride of these posts??? This thread is about PBX Battlezone, a new indoor field in New Jersey. Its an amazing field with great people and great facilities. This is the LAST place that this stuff should be dragged. I honestly don't know any of whats happend between PBX and Black cell. I've only met Octavian and Riotz once on different occasions. However, I do know that all of you need to simmer down and take it outside or to PMs/e-mail.

This tarnishes PBX's field, which it shouldn't and makes all of you look bad, because all most of us see is argueing (because most of us don't know the facts).

PLEASE ALL OF YOU, LEAVE THESE MATTERS TO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION!!!

(Mod... if you remove/edit their posts, delete this)

Riotz
02-01-2004, 10:56 PM
Oh yea and move on. Stop dwelling on it and looking for revenge. "Get a life" as Joel said.

We and I are trying to move on but yet you all dwell in the past and look for ways to spite me.

I have better things to do then worry about paintball. :p :rolleyes:

Riotz
02-01-2004, 10:58 PM
Jesus christ, can a mod get ride of these posts??? This thread is about PBX Battlezone, a new indoor field in New Jersey. Its an amazing field with great people and great facilities. This is the LAST place that this stuff should be dragged. I honestly don't know any of whats happend between PBX and Black cell. I've only met Octavian and Riotz once on different occasions. However, I do know that all of you need to simmer down and take it outside or to PMs/e-mail.

This tarnishes PBX's field, which it shouldn't and makes all of you look bad, because all most of us see is argueing (because most of us don't know the facts).

PLEASE ALL OF YOU, LEAVE THESE MATTERS TO PRIVATE COMMUNICATION!!!

(Mod... if you remove/edit their posts, delete this)

Thank you! I reported them to mods but they haven't done anything.

1stdeadeye
02-01-2004, 11:01 PM
Fire detectors erupting!!!!

Flame war has begun.

Hijacking is complete!:(

Mods,
It would be nice to get this under control!

Riotz
02-01-2004, 11:09 PM
Fire detectors erupting!!!!

Flame war has begun.

Hijacking is complete!:(

Mods,
It would be nice to get this under control!
Sorry dude, I held back when BlazingAce replied. I reported it. Two days later nothing has been done and now someone else attacks. Seems the only way mods moderate is if I get envolved. Then I look bad. Ugh. Sorry.

cphilip
02-01-2004, 11:51 PM
Aw geeze.... can no one watch the Super Bowl without this crap?

OK I am issuing a warning AGAIN!!! no more of this crap. If it happens again I am ending someones affiliation here with AO. Someone is going to lose. And it ain't gonna be me.

Closed.

Good luck with the field Mel.